Batlass and the Riddle of the Disappearing Gems

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

This is a fantastic video. It starts with Barbara Gordon being captured at home and tied up. She's forced ,via extortion/blackmail against her fathers life, to give the villain the access he needs to steal some valuable diamonds. I loved the way she talks tough at first but caves after she has the predicament she's in explained to her. Then she's gagged and left struggling on her couch. A thug has been left to watch over her while the villain commits the robbery. The thug decides to take Barbara to the bed room and tie her naked to her bed. He's called away before he can take advantage of the situation but he leaves Barbara bound and gagged in all her glory. If you only want to see super heroines in spandex then the first 2 scenes might not be for you but if you like a good complete story this is one of the best vids I've seen this year. Als Jordana looks great bound and gagged in her work clothes and glasses and even better tied naked to the bed. her acting won't dissapoint either. Later she's been rescued by her father the police commissioner and they discuss the situation. He leaves to begin a manhunt but she knows this is know ordinary villain and that the local police won't find him. She makes the change to BATLASS (BATGIRL) and tracks the villain to his hideout. They hear her coming and set an ambush. She's surprised by the thugs but manages to eventually fight them off but when she tries to grab the ring leader she runs into a chlorosoaked rag. The fight scene was decent and I like when the heroine kicks ass but is eventually over come. She wakes up hogtied and ball gagged. She listens in on the villains plans for a while until they realize she's awake and then the Green Enigma (Riddler) sends his henchman off to prepare for the next job while he taunts the captive heroine. Then she's left with a ticking bomb. I don't want to give away too many details about the ending but as you probably already know from the video release thread she survives and I loved the narrow escape.

In summary there are 3 good scenes with a beautiful woman who can act, good bondage, a great costume, a good fight scene, a nice chloro scene, some great peril and a narrow escape. She's not scene as a superheroine until more than half way through the video so that may disappoint some of you but I think it's available in parts and the batlass part is well worth it on it's own.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

I would also like to vouch for this one and I wish the mighty KnottyGuy would continue with his updates! I know he has a ton of awesome content saved up.

This one is truly excellent though. Amazing costume which he's had for a long time ... One of his first videos utilizes it but with Jordana he now adds the purple boots and she looks sensational. The struggling at the end is prolonged and you can tell that he's catered to us full treatment bondage freaks - as he uses full cuts from numerous angles.

From an editting stand point this is a no-no as you can tell ... But fuck it to hell, because I'd rather have more content than an oscar-winning editting job. A great film, and easily one of my all-time favourites.
metalgearzeta
Henchman
Henchman

AdolfoMaganas
Neophyte
Neophyte

A full body Spandex suit provides anonymity, but at the same time makes every bodily flaw apparent. The inability to identify a specific person means that you can be whoever you want to be. Limited ability to associate facial characteristics with an individual is very freeing.