Danica in WHITE ANGEL 6 (Bluestone Video) released!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Danica plays a very sexy super spy who has regenerative powers. She is one of several White Angel super agents, being #6.

Anyone here interested in "White Angel 6" even though she's not in costume?

The trailer is here: http://youtu.be/YmfNGQ_sAdk

Here's a teaser poster to get your engines revving!

Blue
Attachments
White Angel teaser poster 3 sm.jpg
White Angel teaser poster 3 sm.jpg (316.95 KiB) Viewed 9631 times
Last edited by Bluestone 10 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I thought her name was top secret. :ss:
:)
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I'M INTERESTED!!!! Glad to see her kicking some ass and would love to see her have superstrength. Pleeeeeaaaaaasse!!
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
thoma592
Neophyte
Neophyte

smashTFC wrote:I'M INTERESTED!!!! Glad to see her kicking some ass and would love to see her have superstrength. Pleeeeeaaaaaasse!!
Can't agree more!
Danica would be great in ANYTHING, but she is and will always be fantastic in videos that show of her superpowers, superstrength, and super skimpy superherione outfits! Again.............PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here is Danica in her spy costume. Do you like?

Blue
Attachments
White Angel teaser poster 2 sm.jpg
White Angel teaser poster 2 sm.jpg (422.09 KiB) Viewed 9572 times
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

Danica is amazing!
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:Danica plays a very sexy super spy who has regenerative powers. She is one of several White Angel super agents, being #6.

Anyone here interested in "White Angel 6" even though she's not in costume?

The trailer is here: http://youtu.be/YmfNGQ_sAdk

Here's a teaser poster to get your engines revving!

Blue
im interested!... shes not only beautiful.....shes a good actress....i love the backbreaker teaser photo you have up on your forum blue.....teaser vid looks very good also...
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

dlo005 wrote:im interested!... shes not only beautiful.....shes a good actress....i love the backbreaker teaser photo you have up on your forum blue.....teaser vid looks very good also...
You mean this one?

Blue
Attachments
White Angel teaser poster 4 sm.jpg
White Angel teaser poster 4 sm.jpg (379.47 KiB) Viewed 9463 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Bluestone wrote:
dlo005 wrote:im interested!... shes not only beautiful.....shes a good actress....i love the backbreaker teaser photo you have up on your forum blue.....teaser vid looks very good also...
You mean this one?

Blue
indeed i do....danica makes a very sexy supernova....but also a very sexy secret agent in peril.....i beleive im going to cough up a few shekels for this one
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Hi Bluestone. You ever feel like taking this beautiful creature, putting her in a tight latex catsuit and making her a super strong bionic kickass secret agent? If you do let me know. What would a custom cost with her?
The Fembot Lab
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

smashTFC wrote: What would a custom cost with her?
A few thou. pm me, if you're interested.

Blue
dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

WOW! I didn't know you were planning Danica in other films of this type other tan Supernova! Looks great! Will definitely buy almost anything with her in it! Can't wait.
krispin21
Henchman
Henchman

Danica is fantastic! But I'm only into fem vs fem. I would like to see this marvelous spy fighting (and beaten) against a larger stronger bad girl.
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:
smashTFC wrote: What would a custom cost with her?
A few thou. pm me, if you're interested.

Blue
A few th-th-thou? As in thousand? I'm not saying that she or Bluestone isn't worth every penny and then some but the sound of that just made me realize that I'll never be able to commission that unless I come into some money. I can use this as motivation to use my artistic talent to make extra cash. Thanks Bluestone as I've been a fan of Danica since she was in a couple of Supersexyheroine.com movies back in 08 or something. I started writing a synopsis and sent it to the JonX the owner of that site and a few others. He liked it but alas you have to pay to play. It would absolutely be a dream come true if I can pull this off. Back to the drawing board (literally: http://smashtfcgallery.deviantart.com/)

I do comic art and now plan on capitalizing off of it to make things happen. Thanks Bluestone.

-SmashTFC
The Fembot Lab
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi Guys,

Yes these productions are expensive to make, and thus their excellent quality.

As for Fem vs. Fem, you may only have to wait for White Angel 7 for that one. :)

Blue
dbud
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I've never tried to commission a custom and never looked into the costs, but when Blue said ' a few thou' for a Danica custom it really didn't seem out of line for what I would have expected. I would assume half that goes to the lead actress/model for a few days shooting time plus the other cast, special effects, logos, etc. Seems reasonable. Not saying everyone could or should pay it but it wasn't out of line with what I'd have expected.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've actually been dabbling in ordering custom videos from a wide range of studios recently, just to learn how it works and find out which ones are the best so I can get what I want for the best price.

In my experience, "a few thou" is on the high end, price-wise. Although I admit the production values in the existing Bluestone vids are also very high, so it's not completely out of line. And it depends on lot on what you want in your video, how long it will be, etc.

Different studios charge based on different criteria. A lot of individual producers (women who basically make the videos themselves using a camcorder in their homes) tend to charge around $10 per minute.

Studios where there's a director, an editor, and multiple models per video charge more. But some are more reasonably priced than others because they account for the fact that they will also sell the video to other customers and thus they don't have to pass on the entire cost of the custom to the person who orders it.

Other studios charge by content, like they charge more for hardcore content. And pretty much all of them will charge you if you want to do your own costume design.

If you are hooked on a particular model, then you might have no choice but to go with one particular studio and that limits your options. But if you are willing to shop around, you might able to get the story you want for less.

So far, the least expensive studio I've dealt with is SuperBound. Here's a linkto their Clips4Sale site which has the e-mail address you can contact to inquire about customs. But their production values are also pretty low, so it's a trade-off.

MH, the owner of this forum, is also supposed to have very good prices. He has a standing offer where he charges only $150 per model. But I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. My first few e-mails to him were responded to almost immediately, but they have slowed down considerably since them. It took him over a month to get around to reading my script and his response rate has now slowed to a crawl (it's been almost a week since I got any response from him). At this rate, the models I want to star in my video will be in nursing homes before I get this video made. :-P
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, 'White Angel 6' starring Danica is now released!

Synopsis:
Danica plays Agent Natasha Reese in "White Angel 6". The White Angels are secret agents who have super powers that include superhuman stamina and regenerative powers. Agent X has stolen the White Angel serum and it is Reeses' mission to recover it. In the process, she has to take Agent X down, but the longer their fight continues, the more she suspects that he has taken the serum himself as he matches her blow for blow in a wild fistfight. Will White Angel survive her baptism of fire?
Elements: Fistfight, bearhug backbreaker, zip-tied to a chair, blouse ripped open, strangled!
A must see!

There are two versions, the peril version and the extreme version, to cater to a wide range of tastes. (There is even an MP4 version of the extreme version).

The trailer for this video is here:
http://youtu.be/YmfNGQ_sAdk

Purchase links:
Sultry Superheroines (Peril Version): http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=447
Sexy Spies (Extreme Version): http://www.silknblood.com/store/index.p ... uct&id=445

Promo Poster is set out below, but there are further promo posters higher on this thread!

Blue
Attachments
White Angel 6 poster sm.jpg
White Angel 6 poster sm.jpg (325.23 KiB) Viewed 8757 times
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Been curious about this since I first saw her as Supernova but does Danica have a no nudity clause? If she does it makes no sense cuz everyone and their mother can find naked pictures of her on the Internet.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

tifa haruno wrote:Been curious about this since I first saw her as Supernova but does Danica have a no nudity clause? If she does it makes no sense cuz everyone and their mother can find naked pictures of her on the Internet.
Apparently, there is a difference between naked pictures and being naked in a live action video.

Not sure who writes these rules though.

Blue
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pics can be touched up. Video can't.