Nastiest, most brtual superheroine vid you ever saw?

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Question... what is the nastiest, most vicious, evil, sadistic superheroine video you've ever seen.

I just watched Punished Heroines over on SexAndSubmission and I think it pretty much wins hands down as the best forced-orgasm-to-death (almost) vid I've seen.

But as torture goes, forced orgasms aren't really that bad, are they?

Some of the Giga videos I've seen trailers for have scenes where the heroine is bound, beaten, shocked, penetrated, whipped, etc.

What's the worst you've seen?
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Zeus Video was the meanie portion of Giga, with vore and other what-not. The meanest one I saw can be found here(Giga and Zeus merged this year):
http://www.akiba-web.com/product/index. ... ct_id=1197
You should find the video after the Giga warning page. We're all 18+ after all, right? :D
Needless to say, I didn't keep that video.

My 2 cents.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Giga has some really rough stuff in terms of beat downs, a lot of 3 or 4 on 1 heroine just beating the absolute bejeezus out of her, normally with weapons and costumes damage/blood.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Heroine Killer - Thorough Suppression. It actually shows limbs being snapped in half in convincing detail.
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

The one that I've ever saw turned out to be Wasp being eaten alive by The Blob. Man,that was brutal.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:The one that I've ever saw turned out to be Wasp being eaten alive by The Blob. Man,that was brutal.
Who made that? Do you have a link?
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

that was not a video but in a comic.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dragon1 wrote:that was not a video but in a comic.
OH DUH! I know what you're referring to. The fat guy. Yeah I've seen that. I thought you meant the Steve McQueen space blob thing from the movies. BTW on that same caliber of gore is the Marvel Zombies series.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

WOW-Girl wrote:Which was the nastiest, most vicious, evil, sadistic superheroine video I had ever seen ? I saw three pretty bad movies : nº 3 the Supergirl movie, nº2 the second Lara Croft The Cradle of Nearly Boredom and the n° 1 Worst Superheroine movie of all time : Halle Berry's Catwoman also know as The PonyMouse Rises.

Meanwhile on Gigafreeks they keep doing a pretty good job despite the lack of budget and the language barrier, i guess superheroine in peril scenes speaks for it self despite your native language.

LOL I guess you can add Daredevil and electra to that list.
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

I recently bought Ryes excellent Super Girl v Dooms Day starring the lovely Cassidy; this featured some realistic punching and fighting, good acting and a decent plot, though no sexual content or nudity, not even topless, which rather lessened its realism. Giga movies feature fantastic yet realistic looking violence and sexual content, catering to just about every fetish, and the only US production I've seen that comes close to that level of action is Sex and Submissions Punished Heroines, though even this superb movie features less fight action than I would like to see.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Calling Aflect a dude is an insult to all dudes. But wow girl I like your style.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

Supergurl vs Darkstalker. The costume wasn't great, but tha actress that played supergirl is very attractive and the male villian is just relentless.
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

superman 4, the green lantern , green horner, x-men 3, the wonder woman pilot would defo be on my list as alwful. most nastiest would be broken heroine.
patmac4
Henchman
Henchman

I know it's not superhero but for me the most brutal nastiest has to be game of thrones.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Giga do have some pretty brutal stuff but it all depends what you actualy mean by brutal...
Sure Giga are brutal in their beatings and use of weapons one of my favourite movies is American Dyna Lasy online execution...BUT if you wat some really rough stuff check of Rye's old releases on Nicheclips # Punished Heroines store...just the descriptions are enough to turn me away LOL!
The Serum Parts 1 and 2 and Death of the Avenger just go waaaay past my limits!!!
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think there is a duality to the question here which is dividing opinion. There is the actual action that happens in the production and there is simulated action, acted out.

In the "real stuff" I guess if the Kink type productions are anything to go by then the superheroine parody thing they did is probably the most hotblooded thing out there, and stuff by MightyGirlz would also fall into a similar catagory (?)

In the "simulated" catagory the trailers and things from the Japanese sites can show anything up to or beyond (who knows !) stuff like simulated limb breakages, just as one example.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

supergirl vs lobo from deathcut
Mr. Pantyhose Lover
Sargeant
Sargeant

Mr. X wrote:
Mr. Pantyhose Lover wrote:The one that I've ever saw turned out to be Wasp being eaten alive by The Blob. Man,that was brutal.
Who made that? Do you have a link?
It's in one of the Marvel comic books. Sorry to answer so very late.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

TIEnTEEZ wrote:Question... what is the nastiest, most vicious, evil, sadistic superheroine video you've ever seen.

I just watched Punished Heroines over on SexAndSubmission and I think it pretty much wins hands down as the best forced-orgasm-to-death (almost) vid I've seen.

But as torture goes, forced orgasms aren't really that bad, are they?

Some of the Giga videos I've seen trailers for have scenes where the heroine is bound, beaten, shocked, penetrated, whipped, etc.

What's the worst you've seen?
Well, Christina Carter's Dark Dimension saga has really pushed into 'dark territory' with Chapter V's Wonder Whore story. Christina gets brutalized badly in that story and though it was entertaining, it was cringing to see some of the abuse she had to endure in that chapter. Nipple clamps, cold water thrown on her, dildos and pussy devices shoved into her beautiful cunt, forced oral sex (simulated possibly). The list goes on and on and Wonder Woman looked absolutely helpless and pitiful in the story.

Here's my review that I wrote up on it:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=27601

But seriously, Christina gets it badly in this story, far worst than the Orgasm Trap story.
(I'm hoping in the next chapter, Christina gets her revenge) :angry:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'