Tiffany Chase Photo Sets!!

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey everyone! For anyone who has been following us, you know about one of our newest cast members, Tiffany Chase. Well, we haven't quite figured out where in the Heroine Legends universe she's going to be, so while deciding, we had a photoshoot where she wore 5 different outfits and posed poolside for you!

The Photo Sets are completely random and each Sample Photo depicts one of the photos in the set, but they are not divided out by costume. All Tiffany Chase Photo Sets are $9.99 and contain between 132-136 photos… no screen captures. No behind-the-scenes photos. No random out-of-focus shots. These are all taken at the photoshoot with the intention of creating a Photo Set for you-- we just ended up taking so many photos that we ended up with 5 different sets!!

Here is a sample from the shoot (Tiffany in the Nova costume):

See more and purchase here: http://www.heroinelegends.com/photo-sets.html

**I also color-corrected the older sets, lowered the prices since they contain random photos, and even created an extra set from old photos of other Heroines who didn't have enough photos to make their own set! :)

ENJOY!!
mrestfla
Sargeant
Sargeant

If you don't know how to use Tiffany...why don't you send her to SHG Media? I am SURE Rye can figure out a role for her...no problem! I would rather give Rye my money than you anyway.
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

She is a beautiful lady, look forward to seeing her in your movies. Boy oh boy, she would look great getting put to sleep with a chloro cloth. Watching her eyes slowly shut and her fantastic body slowly giving in to the drug and going limp....that would be something! She needs to be carried off unconscious.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

mrestfla wrote:If you don't know how to use Tiffany...why don't you send her to SHG Media? I am SURE Rye can figure out a role for her...no problem! I would rather give Rye my money than you anyway.
…okay?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

CDavidC74 wrote:She is a beautiful lady, look forward to seeing her in your movies. Boy oh boy, she would look great getting put to sleep with a chloro cloth. Watching her eyes slowly shut and her fantastic body slowly giving in to the drug and going limp....that would be something! She needs to be carried off unconscious.
She will be in the 2nd Super vs Evil and no promises, but as of right now, we are planning a chloro scene with her in it. Although we may save it for Episode 4 or 5. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

mrestfla wrote:If you don't know how to use Tiffany...why don't you send her to SHG Media? I am SURE Rye can figure out a role for her...no problem! I would rather give Rye my money than you anyway.
OUCH!!!!!! Put down the knife :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

CDavidC74 wrote:She is a beautiful lady, look forward to seeing her in your movies. Boy oh boy, she would look great getting put to sleep with a chloro cloth. Watching her eyes slowly shut and her fantastic body slowly giving in to the drug and going limp....that would be something! She needs to be carried off unconscious.
Love the way you think sir! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
OUCH!!!!!! Put down the knife :)
for real lol I checked the site and was like uhh, okay? I love how there are people on this site who "don't like me" and have never met me. Remember those AOL internet chatrooms a long time ago? Same thing. I guess you just gotta smile and go on with your day :)

So anyway, the prices are a little lower than I thought and less photo sets so overall, less cost… plenty of photos for you to draw from! By the way, Kristina Hess said your stuff is awesome!! She checked out your site :)
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
She will be in the 2nd Super vs Evil and no promises, but as of right now, we are planning a chloro scene with her in it. Although we may save it for Episode 4 or 5. :)
4th or 5th episode, how about 4th and 5th episode,...and maybe the 2nd episode too. I want to hear her scream under a rag and then provide a soft helpless "mmmph!"
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any one is particular you would recommend Logan.I mean I'll get the others of course,but for now what is the best one in your opinion?

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Any one is particular you would recommend Logan.I mean I'll get the others of course,but for now what is the best one in your opinion?

Richard
Honestly, they are all equally as good. They aren't in any real order other than the 1st 3 sets are mostly Profile layout and the last 2 are Landscape layout. All 5 contain an equal amount of photos from the same photoshoot…
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Decisions decisions :yahoo:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm going with #3,that set seems to be talking to me :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I'm going with #3,that set seems to be talking to me :)
You'll have to let me know what you think! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :thumbup: :thumbup:
I think that sumes up how I feel right now :)
A lot to choose from there for sure.

Richard
Printer!!!!!!!!!! Get ready!!!!!!!!!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Strangely enough,I like her better dry :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Strangely enough,I like her better dry :)
I, uhh, don't know what to say to that lol
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

So funny and ... dumb :weirdo:

The forum number of trolls is raising I see (or maybe it's always the very same one), first mocking Rye, now HL in favour of SHG/Rye... what's next, "send Paris to HL ?" :laugh:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:Strangely enough,I like her better dry :)
I, uhh, don't know what to say to that lol
I'm talking as an artist,its easier for me to draw her from a picture wheres shes not all wet(that doesn't sound right either)I have nothing against the pool,but for me,I like her dry.Yeah,theres no way of saying that right :)
All in all,excellent photoset and I recommend them 100%

Richard
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

so which of the photosets feature her in the red pantied caped superheroine costume?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:so which of the photosets feature her in the red pantied caped superheroine costume?
This photo shoot is for Heroine Legends. The costume you're taking about is from Super vs Evil... there is a Photo Set that we'll release with the 1st film with her and Kristina Hess.:)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm sorry,that almost got past me,Kristina Hess thinks my artwork is awesome?? Wow,thanks to Kristina :love:

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Strongly leaning towards THIS for the drawing:

Richard
Then when the Super vs Evil sets come out,I can draw Kristina as well :)
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

What a weird thing to say.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

well, I am definitely sold on Tiffany Chase! I can see why richpartist is such a fan! I was sold the second I saw her in that red and blue superheroine costume from Super vs Evil! the cut of the costume, the bare legs, and not to mention the model....it all came together and that's what I'd pay for. I'm hoping for some hands on hips heroic poses and the more Tiffany in that costume, the better!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Tiffany Chase's placement in the Heroine Legends universe has been decided! She will be playing a new character named Trinity who hails from Hyperion, but is also part Thetan… as well as an heir from the same planet as Nightshadow… She is not like Vega, but shares similar roots. We're excited to be able to extend this story out as she shares powers from many different facets of the HL Universe!

Here is Trinity in her costume (as seen in Tiffany Chase's Photo Sets HERE)

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

She looks great and all, but the costume is...well a bit basic.(fingerless gloves and a red crop top) Can understand if you dont want a cape or a mask for the character but I feel it needs something. How about a choker or an armlet on her upper arm?
Maybe its because I can't see the boots. I dunno, just something to raise it a little.
Just mho.
Let's face it, she'd look good if she was dressed as a bag lady, so I don't think it matters a great deal!
Good luck with it anyway.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:She looks great and all, but the costume is...well a bit basic.(fingerless gloves and a red crop top) Can understand if you dont want a cape or a mask for the character but I feel it needs something. How about a choker or an armlet on her upper arm?
Maybe its because I can't see the boots. I dunno, just something to raise it a little.
Just mho.
Let's face it, she'd look good if she was dressed as a bag lady, so I don't think it matters a great deal!
Good luck with it anyway.
Yeah, she looks great and I LOVE those shorts. But she's need to accessorize a little. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm guessing that's from set #2,if so THATS the one I'll get next :)

Richard
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Maybe a circlet- type tiara/headband worn under her hair so just visible at her forehead?
Nothing as big and chunky as WW, but just a thin strip.
Just thoughts, not necessarily desires. Just feel it needs something more.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:Maybe a circlet- type tiara/headband worn under her hair so just visible at her forehead?
Perhaps… I don't want to do the cape thing because she has a cape in our other series and I want to differentiate her from Vega… I'll look into an option or 2 for the head band. The upper arms thing has been overdone with our other costumes so I was just looking for some variation… The cut-out/window of the top is in the shape of the Supergirl symbol, if it's anything to anyone. ;)
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
tallyho wrote:Maybe a circlet- type tiara/headband worn under her hair so just visible at her forehead?
Perhaps… I don't want to do the cape thing because she has a cape in our other series and I want to differentiate her from Vega… I'll look into an option or 2 for the head band. The upper arms thing has been overdone with our other costumes so I was just looking for some variation… The cut-out/window of the top is in the shape of the Supergirl symbol, if it's anything to anyone. ;)
Something different... one word: Choker.
Problem solved. :cool:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Something different... one word: Choker.
Problem solved. :cool:
Most of our heroines have a choker if they're not in a turtle-neck style top ;)
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

PLEASE PLEASE tell me there are some full front hands on hips heroic poses of her in the Moonstar costume!? She looks absolutely amazing in that costume and hope to see more of her....in movies and/or photosets....
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:PLEASE PLEASE tell me there are some full front hands on hips heroic poses of her in the Moonstar costume!? She looks absolutely amazing in that costume and hope to see more of her....in movies and/or photosets....
Like this, but the whole body? They're in the Photo Set ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Tiffany Chase's placement in the Heroine Legends universe has been decided! She will be playing a new character named Trinity who hails from Hyperion, but is also part Thetan… as well as an heir from the same planet as Nightshadow… She is not like Vega, but shares similar roots. We're excited to be able to extend this story out as she shares powers from many different facets of the HL Universe!

Can you say this photo is from set #2 Logan,because I'm actually looking to draw her from such a picture.This is the third or so time I've said this and there really is no way of putting it any better,I would like to draw her from a picture where she is dry.
............yeah,I'm not asking that again :) lol

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Tiffany Chase's placement in the Heroine Legends universe has been decided! She will be playing a new character named Trinity who hails from Hyperion, but is also part Thetan… as well as an heir from the same planet as Nightshadow… She is not like Vega, but shares similar roots. We're excited to be able to extend this story out as she shares powers from many different facets of the HL Universe!

Can you say this photo is from set #2 Logan,because I'm actually looking to draw her from such a picture.This is the third or so time I've said this and there really is no way of putting it any better,I would like to draw her from a picture where she is dry.
............yeah,I'm not asking that again :) lol

Richard
The Photo Set you have has photos of her dry lol but this photo (I had to go find it) is in Photo Set 2, file #183.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

oh yeah! just like that one above with her looking straight on with hands on hips! when is it available?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sold!!!!!!! Well tomorrow,sold! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:oh yeah! just like that one above with her looking straight on with hands on hips! when is it available?
The other one will be in the Super vs Evil Photo Set which will release in a few days with the film ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
avenger wrote:oh yeah! just like that one above with her looking straight on with hands on hips! when is it available?
The other one will be in the Super vs Evil Photo Set which will release in a few days with the film ;)
Super vs. Evil's first release comes out in a few days???????NOT in a week or two?
How much will that be by the way?With and without the photo set?With the Super Super vs. Evil discount if there is one. :)

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Super vs. Evil's first release comes out in a few days???????NOT in a week or two?
How much will that be by the way?With and without the photo set?With the Super Super vs. Evil discount if there is one. :)

Richard
Honestly, I'm not 100% sure… I think we're looking at $19.99 for a video that's a little over 15 minutes and really super sexy. We are trying to price these reasonably. There is no discount, but the price, to me, is fair. The photo set has 220 photos and is going to be $9.99. :) (Trailer should be up today)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think $19.99 is VERY fair Logan and $9.99 for the photo set as well.I don't think even the people who like to bitch about your prices(like me in the past) will have a problem with that price. :)
After all,your getting 2 hot girls in sexy outfits beating the crap out of each other with HD quality video.What else can you ask for?

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:I think $19.99 is VERY fair Logan and $9.99 for the photo set as well.I don't think even the people who like to bitch about your prices(like me in the past) will have a problem with that price. :)
After all,your getting 2 hot girls in sexy outfits beating the crap out of each other with HD quality video.What else can you ask for?

Richard
Oh, by the way, email me at [email protected] for a $2 off discount code for your next photo set. I lowered the price from $9.99 to $7.99 for her photo sets because I didn't want to go above $9.99 for SupervsEvil photo sets… and that one has over 200 photos… so yeah… that will cover the difference :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

E-mail sent Logan :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:E-mail sent Logan :)
Replied ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If Tiffany is wearing that red and black outfit the most in set#2 I'll take that one tomorrow.

Richard :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:If Tiffany is wearing that red and black outfit the most in set#2 I'll take that one tomorrow.

Richard :)
In Photo Sets 2 & 5. ;)
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

"Well, we haven't quite figured out where in the Heroine Legends universe she's going to be"

Too late but i think she'd be good as a naughty henchwoman.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

niko999 wrote:"Well, we haven't quite figured out where in the Heroine Legends universe she's going to be"

Too late but i think she'd be good as a naughty henchwoman.
To me she has that girl next door kind of appeal that would make the most sense in a rookie heroine trying to figure out the whole superheroine thing. Maybe a little overeager, prone to sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting in over her head. I feel like she should be starring in movies, not playing second fiddle as a henchwoman.

Also, its pretty hard to evaluate the photosets from only a single tiny thumbnail for each set. I think it'd be a lot better if you put up like 4-6 sample (not full-resolution) pics for each set. People should be able to clearly tell what outfit she is wearing from the preview without having to ask. Just my advice, take it if you want.