Brandy Aniston - Haze (Choose her Destiny)

General discussions about superheroines!
DefeatedHeroines

Hey Superheroine fetish fans!!! So I've been back n forth in email with Brandy Aniston who will be playing Haze in our series… her 1st opponent is Zhanna (also pictured here in blonde).

She has told me she is comfortable and very familiar with foot fetish scenes and in the future (when under possession or mind control) light smoking scenes…

She and I both thought it would be awesome to base her 1st film on desire of the community when we go to write it, so I'm asking for (over the next 2 days only) some ideas. I can't use everyone's ideas, but I can discuss with her the ones you come up with and we can plan out her shoot based on that!! So we will be checking up on this thread to see what you want!! :cylon:
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How about a long CIG holder light up,blowing smoke at the superherione,and maybe some bootlicking...
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

How about a long CIG holder light up,blowing smoke at the superherione,and maybe some bootlicking...
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Would love to see your first chloroform ko on her. Throw in a carry. Debooting. Limp arm and leg checks.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pantyhose!!!!!! :)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

we could have chloroform ko, maybe the villain could also play with the breasts of haze
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As always,as long as it has ots carries of BOTH ladies,chloroform ko's,it will be a good one.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Especially because of what the villainess is wearing(skin tight leggings type of pants)a ots carry will have WAY MORE meaning :)
DefeatedHeroines

Richpartist wrote:As always,as long as it has ots carries of BOTH ladies,chloroform ko's,it will be a good one.
Haze will be in pantyhose… I wouldn't be able to squeeze an OTS carry of the Heroine AND the villain in the same video… one at a time ;) Keep in mind that OTS from girl to girl are very difficult to do for the actresses…
DefeatedHeroines

Mamooche24 wrote:Would love to see your first chloroform ko on her. Throw in a carry. Debooting. Limp arm and leg checks.
Great ideas :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

DefeatedHeroines wrote: She has told me she is comfortable and very familiar with foot fetish scenes and in the future (when under possession or mind control) light smoking scenes…
Ewww :ninja:

These things have nothing to do with superheroines IMHO ... but if there are a LOT of requests then nevermind about my opinion :whistle:
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I think if you add some holder,and blowing smoke at her be hot,and some little bootlicking...any news about the posion ivy...
DefeatedHeroines

helstar wrote:
DefeatedHeroines wrote: She has told me she is comfortable and very familiar with foot fetish scenes and in the future (when under possession or mind control) light smoking scenes…
Ewww :ninja:

These things have nothing to do with superheroines IMHO ... but if there are a LOT of requests then nevermind about my opinion :whistle:
Foot fetish has been a HUGE request, even for Logan over at Heroine Legends whose Return of the Black Queen is one of his best selling videos (foot fetish)… the cigarette thing has come up a lot and even Brandy Aniston has gotten MANY requests for this thing… the key is to incorporate as many fetishes into this one as possible for more appeal… am I wrong? lol
DefeatedHeroines

ivy652 wrote:I think if you add some holder,and blowing smoke at her be hot,and some little bootlicking...any news about the posion ivy...
Poison Ivy is cast and her costume is being created… she will be facing one of our new Heroines in about a month or so!
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Can you tell us anything about Haze and Zhanna? What are their powers?
DefeatedHeroines

Slone wrote:Can you tell us anything about Haze and Zhanna? What are their powers?
Haze is like a Batgirl… not much in the terms of powers, but does use chemicals and gadgetry when she has it. Lt Inna Koskov has no powers. She takes a serum for enhanced strength and has a gun. ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

To be honest I don't get the smoking fetish,but hey whatever floats the boat :)
I sort of get the foot thing,some massaging(can't spell) of her feet is not something that gets me going but I'm not against it.For me,and I hope there are more people like me,its about the chloro and other knock outs and carries especially the ots ones. :) The only other thing would be pantyhose,leggings,yoga pants,etc..

Richard
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

First, in regards to the smoking and foot stuff- both fetishes seem like they would best be employed as a method to show Zhanna's dominance over Haze. I think it's important to work them into the story, otherwise they will stick out like a sore thumb as blatant pandering.

For the smoking, you could have the video start with Haze approaching Zhanna and looking to interrogate her about some crime. Zhanna would already be smoking, and blow her smoke straight in Haze's face repeatedly as a sign of disrespect while Haze tries to ask her questions. I feel like an entire smoke break in the middle of the video would be too much of a gap in the action and seem forced in.

For the foot fetish stuff, it seems logical for Zhanna to force a defeated Haze to lick her boots/bare foot or something along those lines. I don't see any way around making the foot fetish stuff come off as very humiliating, so it probably needs to happen when Haze's will is pretty much broken towards the end.

Looking at Haze's costume gives me a couple ideas- does Haze's belt come all the way out of her suit? If so, you could choke or spank her with it. The holes on Haze's chest and stomach make a built in handle on her suit right at her boobs, have Zhanna pick her up and lead her around by the fabric there. You said Haze might have a gadget, it'd be cool if Zhanna found a way to use Haze's own gadget against her.

Since Zhanna's power is super strength but Haze wouldn't know that, how about Haze agrees to a test of strength where Zhanna forces Haze down to her knees, then flat on her back. For example, something along these lines:

Also, since KOs are the one thing everyone seems to like, why not do a couple extra quick ones- have Haze get knocked out cold by a sleeper or super strength punch, then have Zhanna lightly slap her on the face to quickly wake her up and pick her back up, leaving Haze in that great out-on-her-feet state to receive more abuse. Then the final KO can be chloroform followed by a carry away to end the movie.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Or maybe a cigarette that blows out knockout gas into her face while shes trying to talk to her. :)
"Will you please stop blowing that disgusting smoke in my...my...what..whats happening to me"
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

I do have a foot fetish but I'm more inclined in these story based videos to only show the feet as a passing image that happens to be caught in frame and not do that whole focusing on the soles and toes thing like the pure fetish videos do. That's a massive turnoff for me in story based videos.

What I do like is a heroine caught off guard, bootless, not yet ready in her uniform as a villainess barges in in boots and beats her. I love that contrast.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mamooche24 wrote:Would love to see your first chloroform ko on her. Throw in a carry. Debooting. Limp arm and leg checks.
valugi wrote:we could have chloroform ko, maybe the villain could also play with the breasts of haze
These two for me.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Feet belong in boots LOL!
Just my opinion of course.

So with Haze beig pretty much normal and her foe physically boosted with a serum I would, as always, love to see a beatdown focussing on that lovely exposed mid section.
An over th eknee backbreaker complimented by double handed belly blows is always a good thing.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

The smoking fetish eludes me, personally. It strikes me as a villain or femme fatale quality on film. And never really one to use alone. The leg crossing scene with Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct comes to mind. My two cents.

Foot fetishes can be equally perplexing. Especially when it calls attention to itself so blatantly in a video. I think Rizoboy had a good take on this subject. I'll add the element of torture. Maybe Haze's arms are tied overhead and she's almost completely de-costumed. She could try and kick Zhanna, who catches the foot and (insert bone crunching sound here).

OTS carries. Not bad if Zhanna can pull it off. I've always preferred the cradle carry myself. :thumbup:

As with my critiques of Valor and Nightfox videos, I'd suggest a good fight scene with solid choreography to precede the rest of the peril.
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Yeah, I want to know where that wrestling photo is from.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I just googled "test of strength" and looked for a picture describing what I had in mind, but the image name contains: jenni_czech_vs_petula__test_of_strength___1_by_sleeperkid
so I assume the blonde is either jenni czech or petula and the image is from sleeperkid's world
Super123436
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The blonde is Jenni Czech. I just realized it was her.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So will this be filmed soon?
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

any preview pics or when this be shooting?
DefeatedHeroines

We have a soft date of the 16th for filming this. Waiting on confirmation from one of the actresses before I put up any specific info on this :)
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'd love an unmasking scene! And a depowering scene where Haze eventually has taken so much damage, she transforms back into her regular state magically - like, suddenly her costume vanishes and she's either left in her underwear or naked ;) - NOT ENOUGH VIDEOS LIKE THIS!!!