Anyone into Feet in Heroine Work?

General discussions about superheroines!
SuperGirlChloroformedAndBound
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Does anyone enjoy watching debooting and foot worshipping in heroine videos? Or reading a heroine story that involves foot worshipping or foot content? I know there are some people who don't like feet and watch for the heroine fetishism but I want to know which ones like foot content in their videos or stories. MH does foot content in most or his videos, do you enjoy it or just fast forward and continue.
"Those nylon feet must be aching in those boots, how about I unzip them and take a whiff"

*unzip, inhales deeply*

"Mmm, warm and stinky. Just how I like 'em"

SuperGirlChloroformedAndBound
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Ha, that's funny MH :laugh: :laugh:

Btw, well we be seeing Lady Chlorofoot or the Blue Angels/Wonder Team again in the future?
"Those nylon feet must be aching in those boots, how about I unzip them and take a whiff"

*unzip, inhales deeply*

"Mmm, warm and stinky. Just how I like 'em"

PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

i have a foot/sock fetish myself, so I love to see that in a scene whenever possible.
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I fast forward xD In my personal opinion, feet are the ugliest and most unsexy part of the human form.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

LOVE seeing a heroine or just any girl in a situation with another girl (villainess) and a guy (villain) and as the guy is giving her an intense mind blowing orgasm, the other girl is sucking her toes and licking all over her feet....in between her toes and all....running her fingers between each toe as they curl up and make her eyes roll back in her head...ballgagged of course so she can't complain about it!! Ten little piggies!!!
mandrake
Neophyte
Neophyte

I do. I love it when she's conscious when they're removed and she struggles against it.
travis36
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

My impression is that the foot fetish is way over represented in the Superheroine fetish genre. I'm typically disappointed when a film which I otherwise might like turns out to be someone's foot or toe fetish custom and most of the video deals with that.

Must be an awful lot of you out there. And you seem more willing to pay for customs than any other sub fetish group.

No offense meant , my fetish desires aren't any better or worse, just different.
viper1225
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I love stocking feet!!! To see the superheroine captured, de-booted, bound hand and foot, and her stocking feet, fondled, worshiped or tickled is the ultimate!!! It's great when the villainess is in stocking feet also. Or to have a superheroine and her sidekick both bound and their stocking feet on display.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Feet are nice but I'm more of a hand person :)
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Absolutely love it.

Feet is my favorite part in the female body, I like when the Heroine, after being defeated, is made to worship the feet of the Villainess as a symbol of total surrendering.

For the outfit, it can be pantyhosed, bare feet, dangling heels, but my fav is when there is a shiny ankle bracelets, it makes feet even more beautiful, goddess like!

I enjoy seeing the arousal in the face of the defeated heroine when she worship her enemy feet, the kissing noises, while the Villainess is shaking her hair with pride, laughing softly, watching her giving up her life as a defender of justice..