3D Rendering of Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman using iClone

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
hootersfiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi, folks,

Hootersfiend here...aka genchang2112 at deviantart.com.

I use a 3D animation program called iClone, and with it, I can create and animate almost any character I can imagine.

I tried my hand at making my own 3D Lynda Carter Wonder Woman character, and (although I've made a couple of tweaks since these images) I'm rather proud of how they turned out.

The face I got from a high quality Lynda Carter photo. Her costume is hand drawn on a clothing mesh using PhotoShop, as are the stars on her blue spankies. The gold eagle and belt were copied from a high quality costume image also using PhotoShop.

I hope you like. :) Yes, the images are mine. I am Hootersfiend here, and genchang2112 at deviantart.

Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman tide's coming in
ImageTide's coming in

Wonder Woman waist deep in water. "Dive suit? I don't need no steenkin' dive suit!"

Wonder Woman in muddy water

Wonder Woman in the mud...thanks to Druscilla

"Druscilla, you little b****! When I get my hands on you, you're gonna wish you'd never pushed me in this mudhole!" (For this image, I was able to apply some mud textures to her skin image and costume, and also used a wet hair accessory.)
hootersfiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks, Mr.X :)
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow..so i bet you could do batgirl on the pattern cutter like this? Except maybe add in a little harder core bdsm? You are good!
hootersfiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Most kind, batgirl1969, thank you. :)
Hmmm...never really tackled Batgirl before. Interesting. Some of the stuff that iClone can do is still somewhat limited, but I might be able to put Wondie and Batgirl in an water bound tencacular situation. :)
hootersfiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Here's a couple of animated videos of my Lynda Carter Wonder Woman taking the dip in her regular outfit....

In retrospect, I should've added a nice blue sky to the imagery, but I forgot...so...just call it an overcast day over Themyscira. :D

Hope you like. :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wow! Great job , especially the swimming one.
I know nothing about such things but as a layman it looked impressive.
Well done.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
hootersfiend
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thanks, Tallyho...most kind. :)
In truth, if it weren't for iClone, I would've never gotten into 3D modeling, let alone animation.
IClone itself is not a modeling app, but it is an easy to learn animation tool. I found this app by
happy accident when shopping for Magix Movie Edit Pro. A demo came with MMEP, and when I tried it out, I knew I'd found what I was looking for. Between Blender for making ships and props, and iClone for characters and costumes and sets, I've got a darn good toolset. :)