Electra Star vs. Argon Girl! Sneak Peek!

General discussions about superheroines!
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Here's a little trailer for our latest upcoming release! Featuring Randy Moore as Electra Star!
Ashley Rose as Argon Girl!

[youtube][/youtube]
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wow! Great dungeon set and great models.

Are Randy and Ashley available for customs?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Ashley Rose is a total babe. I hope you do a lot more with her. She is 100% the girl next door.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

This looks awesome!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great ! They both look amazing !
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

This does look pretty hot, for myself I think that Randy Moore should have been Argon Girl, Just my own little preference lol, I have seen her in a couple of her SG performances & damn she is fine, but have to say she looks pretty darn good in that Electra Star outfit too :)
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thank you for posting this video. I LOVE the footed BLACK TIGHTS WW is wearing and the SUNTAN shimmery dance TIGHT SG is wearing TOO!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
I made some still for y'all!!! (Just in case YouTube yanks it because they ALWAYS DO! All it takes is 1 person to flag it)
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril! Go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

Nice! Can't wait to buy this one!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

any ko's in this?
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for all the pics.

Argon Girl, on her back with wrists bound :evil: , attached to a bar AOH :evil: . This looks like it's going to be fantastic!

Pertaining to orgasms, does Argon Girl endure one or multiple, also second the ko question.
twd32
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Looks cool! I'm looking forward to this one. Any ETA? :)
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

It's now up on Clips4sale
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

The only thing that disappoints me about this is, Supergirl (Argon Girl) doesn't wear a cape. :weep:
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

The ArgonGirl costume is getting revamped with a proper leotard based costume and cape. I only had cheesy capes from older costumes and I didn't want to use one of them. But you are right she needs a cape!
Randy will have a turn as well as Supergirl. I'm working on something really cool. But I think she does a good job as Electra Star. Very tough and sinister.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

any ko's in this for anyone whose bought it yet?
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

WOW!!!! Just watched it and LOVED IT!!! True no cape but all kinds of hot! Ashley was rockin' those tights! Fairly simple but MAD MAD MAD HOT! Wow!
elusivepenguin
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

MightyHypnotic wrote:The ArgonGirl costume is getting revamped with a proper leotard based costume and cape.
Glad to hear it!