What Happened to Bound Comics?

General discussions about superheroines!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Http://www.boundcomics.com no longer goes to Vesta's site. Anyone know what is going on?

There is a "League of Amazing Women" site but it does not appear to be the same even though it has some of the same pictures. Very frustrating as I have been trying to log in for a week or so now and the main website appears to no longer exist.
it2007
Henchman
Henchman

It's the same site. LAW is the official name Vesta's gone by for the site, Bound Comics has been a mirror of LAW for years, but when they decided to do the site overhaul, they simply dropped the old domain name.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Well that's no good because I can't log in to the other site with my username and password from boundcomics and I am a current paying member.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Email me your full name (as it appears on your credit card) and then your old Username and Password combo to [email protected] and I will forward it to the new admin people and they will take care of it. The transition has been a little choppy.

The whole site got redesigned about a month ago, I ended up having to get a new password as well since everything about the site has changed. Everyone did.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

They didn't notify their paying members in advance and let them know how to continue receiving the material the members paid for? That is the worst customer service that I've heard about in years.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I finally got it to work last night, it's just sort of odd how you have to log in, it's not very well explained. Honestly I had no idea they even had a different site to begin with, whole thing kind of took me by surprise, lol.