BATGIRL: SPOILED

General discussions about superheroines!
SHL
Producer
Producer

[youtube][/youtube]

Discuss.

Spoilers: It has an almost saucy ending.
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (73.88 KiB) Viewed 4021 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (60.74 KiB) Viewed 4021 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (84.75 KiB) Viewed 4021 times
Dr.Morticus
Producer
Producer

AMAZING! Though they always seem to save her right when it's bout to get good.... ;)

The Dark Lord Returns -Ruby Guardian Now On Sale! (SHG-Media)
Legendary Member

awesome! very well done! this should be on FX or SyFy or something....keep up the excellent work...looking forward to the next episode!!
SHL
Producer
Producer

avenger wrote:awesome! very well done! this should be on FX or SyFy or something....keep up the excellent work...looking forward to the next episode!!
I didn't make it, just thought I share it.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

It's pretty damn awesome. I find it ironic that they've got a redhead playing a blonde. :D

But by golly she's pretty and performs Batgirl really well.

Excitingly in the behind the scenes there's an almost masking and a dressing up. I love maskings as much as unmasking. I guess I'm just a masking freak.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

In a word, superb. Marisha acts brilliantly as Batgirl, and looks beautiful.
Great production values, nice comedy touches and interesting plot
I want more!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Baroness
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wonderful Costume!!!
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I thought this was amazingly well done, and I'm infinitely surprised and happy they went so dark with it at the end. In a city that's supposed to be as dark as Gotham, I can't imagine a group of street thugs WOULDN'T attempt to force themselves on a female superhero/vigilante if they had her at their mercy.

While I hope she isn't portrayed as a punching bag every episode, I hope we get some more peril as good as this episode 1!
JoeC
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Wow! I'm really digging that girl. Soooo much hotter as a redhead, though.

LOL at the comments on YT. Sometimes I forget that there are actually some people out there who root for Batgirl to win fights. :)
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Very good production had all the right stuff, Good looking fight scenes, nice moves from batgirl that made it look awesome, I know that whole batgirl /batman is the od dark scenerio, but it could have been lit up a little bit more for my liking, or maybe it was just my monitor lol

REally nice wor though =D> =D>
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I just watched the full 13 minute clip of episode 1 last night...and all I can say is WOW!!!! What an AMAZING job that was done...first from all the actors and actresses involved, then for the production. Seeing Harley and Catwoman make an appearance at the end was a true added bonus and already has me anxiously awaiting episode 2...which if I read correctly, should be released sometime in early November.

For a free web series, you really owe it to yourself to at 'least' check out the first episode. A hot actress dressed up as Batgirl getting the snot beat out of her....What's not to like? :D