What happened to Nightwing316? Looking for a similar artist!

General discussions about superheroines!
lsedlak
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hey everyone! I'm new to this site. Does anyone what happened to Nightwing316? His site hasn't been updated for a couple years now.

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~nig ... 6/home.htm

I was a HUGE fan of his work "Stardust vs MasterBlaster" and was hoping for a continuation to the story:

http://www.superheroinecentral.com/~nig ... 6/sd01.htm

I don't know why he stopped updating his site. Does anyone know of any artist that would be able to create similar fantasy art of where a beautiful superheroine is manhandled by a super male villain?
nitpicker
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This 3d artist work is amazing and he does a lot of erotic work:

http://finister.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

But it tends to run more toward bondage.
lsedlak
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks for the share! That artist does have some good stuff.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

That guy does stuff for hipcomix.com as well
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

i miss nightwing too,,,,i was deployed thinking wow in a year there will be like a whole new site worth of updates and he apperently has just quit with no explination (not like he owes anybody) but it would be nice to know what happened to him,,,,his "for sale" stories are awesome,,,,i have no idea what it takes to make poser stories bit i ALWAYS bought his and MR X's the day they came out and was never dissapointed, those two were the real reason i bought into SHC
lsedlak
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yea the stories he sold were of great quality, and his artistic talent was exceptional. He had a fantastic site going there with gorgeous superheroines... I just wish he'd make a comeback and revive the site. I was willing to even offer commission stories that I would pay him to do. However, after over 3 years of no updates, his site is still up, so clearly he's still paying for the site to be hosted by the server. Just wish this talented dude would make a comeback!
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

He posted an update to his site quite a few years ago after a long absence of updates where he mentioned some health issues he was going through. It sounded like he had gotten past those health issues and updates started to occur fairly regularly on his site. However, as was pointed out above, it's been a long time since he's updated anything or had anything new on SHC. I'm wondering if his health problems may have appeared again. I certainly hope not but wish him well if they have - his Poser work was top notch IMHO! Again, this is just a theory of mine and not confirmed in any way.
JoeC
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The man's work was first-rate. Hope he's doing OK.

I am especially sad that we won't get the next installment of the "Dusk to Dawn" serial. The character Blue Jai was left in a particularly sexy predicament, and I was looking forward to seeing more of her.
lsedlak
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm trying to revive this post and see if anyone has any recs for artists to do a commission on a similar superheroine bondage vs. super villain story? This guy Nightwing316 still has his site up but is STILL not updating it. I'm guessing he must be around since his site is still being hosted on the internet... has anyone heard any recent news on Nightwing316 and if he will revive his site?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

lsedlak wrote:I'm trying to revive this post and see if anyone has any recs for artists to do a commission on a similar superheroine bondage vs. super villain story? This guy Nightwing316 still has his site up but is STILL not updating it. I'm guessing he must be around since his site is still being hosted on the internet... has anyone heard any recent news on Nightwing316 and if he will revive his site?
Nightwing has health issues and he took a long break from any computer work. I talked with him last month and he's fine, just not really spending time on making stories. He was somewhat interested in getting back into the genre so hopefully he'll be back.
lsedlak
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks Mr. X for the update! Glad to hear he's doing better... wish him a speedy recovery. I also hope he returns and continues to update his site. Until then, do you know of anyone who is talented that you would personally recommend and would be able to do a commission for similar 3-D artwork/stories?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

There is (or possibly was) a poser artist called Kathryne on Renderotica who did similar stuff, even used night wing's solar woman a few times.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Mr. X wrote:
lsedlak wrote:I'm trying to revive this post and see if anyone has any recs for artists to do a commission on a similar superheroine bondage vs. super villain story? This guy Nightwing316 still has his site up but is STILL not updating it. I'm guessing he must be around since his site is still being hosted on the internet... has anyone heard any recent news on Nightwing316 and if he will revive his site?
Nightwing has health issues and he took a long break from any computer work. I talked with him last month and he's fine, just not really spending time on making stories. He was somewhat interested in getting back into the genre so hopefully he'll be back.
Now that's some news worth hearing, mate.

For my money, Nightwing did the sexiest Invisible Woman I've seen in any medium. :happy:
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, late to the comments, but i'll toss another confirmation that health issues are what caused the hiatus for a while.

I was letting him host my stuff for a while but was force to migrate it elsewhere when he got sick.

It's nice to hear that he's doing well and might be back though.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for the update mr. X
EvilSpider

anyone know what happened to his art, all seems to be missing, the website says "hotlinking.. destroyed"
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Seems like maybe SHC has changed its policy and didn't realise it would hit Nightwing's site
RPGBOY76
Neophyte
Neophyte

I realize it's been 9 years and lots happened since then, is Nightwing316 still around? His website is still up, which made me wonder about him, which brought me here.