superheroine vore

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What is everyones thoughts on "vore" superheroines being devoured by monsters, snakes, worms, man eating plants, etc...

Lets just say I have been "sucked into" these pictures on deviantart...and wow..its pretty awesome.

Who wouldnt want to see a cute little batgirl or super petite blonde little supergirl or star girl being sucked into a tight slimy mouth of some giant slug worm like thing....screaming and struggling as feet first they are being swallowed whole...wow!

Thoughts or comments?

Post any pics if you have em....cant find many good ones of heroines being vored
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I think Tomiko just did a release with a sh character getting eaten - check out the New releases bit. Sunfire eaten.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think it's awesome! and there's a site called sleazegroin theater that specializes in that, and they have a tentacled monster called the alien sex fiend that wraps its tentacles around hot girls and pokes and penetrates them...good stuff! I always thought they should cross-over and do some superheroine stuff. I'd like to see Rachel Steele do her WW thing with them! so many ideas! so much potential!
djhooker85
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I like the idea. I like it even better if while they are being devoured, parts of their costumes are being pulled and or ripped off by the monster. Such as Poison Ivy trapping Batgirl in a man eating plant, then the some of its vines and teeth accidently yank off utility belt and rip off her mask. Giving Poison Ivy a glimpse at Batgirl's identity before she is forever consumed and digested.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

djhooker85 wrote:I like the idea. I like it even better if while they are being devoured, parts of their costumes are being pulled and or ripped off by the monster. Such as Poison Ivy trapping Batgirl in a man eating plant, then the some of its vines and teeth accidently yank off utility belt and rip off her mask. Giving Poison Ivy a glimpse at Batgirl's identity before she is forever consumed and digested.
Yes...I agree...and somehow the villain or villainess gets a sexual thrill as they are there watching the heroine go down....mayne even help her slide in the mouth of whatever is eating her
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

Not for me I'm afraid. In whatever form it might be, I prefer heroines to remain relatively unharmed, in peril and always back for more :)
vampiv
Neophyte
Neophyte

I am a big fan of superheroine vore. Not only is it probably the most painful, deadly peril trap for the superheroine to get out of, but if they fail to escape, they become food for someone or something else. This just gives it a little more excitement.

Artdude (ad41.eroticillusions.com) has illustrated several stories involving superheroine vore, including the in-progress story "Batgirl Vore". I have not found a lot of superheroine vore on deviantart. Which artists have you found?

Below are some of the 1960s Batman TV Show episodes containing potential vore peril.

* The Purr-Fect Crime Catwoman -- Batman-eating tiger
* The Bookworm Turns -- Steamed in a giant-sized cookbook
* Hot Off the Griddle -- Roasted as strapped to aluminum grills, their bodies greased with margarine and two giant magnifying glasses poised directly over them.
* The Minstrel's Shakedown -- Tied to a giant eletronic spit which will slowly roast them over an electric radar grill.
* The Spell of Tut -- On a narrow platform suspended over a deadly pit of Tut's pet crocodiles.
* Green Ice -- To become giant Frosty Freezies (Batman a pineapple one, Robin, lime!)
* The Zodiac Crimes -- Put in a water-filled tank, where they are about to become the main course of a giant clam.
* Louie the Lilac -- Spread-eagled on a trellis in Louie's hothouse, where they find themselves about to become lunch for deadly man-eating lilac plants.
* How to Hatch a Dinosaur -- Egghead offers the pair as a snack to the 40 million year-old Neosaurus beast.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks! Is his art at that link?

I am just so turned on by sexy female bodies being sucked into a super hot wet and slimy hole...feet first but head first is not bad either....like being slurpped up into a tight deadly body condom...fun!

I remember seeing that king kong movie where some huge leech sucks some guy in head first...it was so real and so horrible that i just love seeing other girls do it....what a thrill!
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I've got to give big love to Louie the Lilac's man eating Lilacs, it's just a pity they didn'tget to nibble on Batgirl!

batgirl1969 wrote: I am just so turned on by sexy female bodies being sucked into a super hot wet and slimy hole...!
You might like a scene from 1,000,000 Years BC where a, rather hot,cave girl takes shelter in what looks like a huge, rubbery plant but turns out to be a carniverous...er...thing! (You can find this on Youtube).
Love your rage, not your cage
Louise Lareau
Neophyte
Neophyte

batgirl1969 wrote:...and somehow the villain or villainess gets a sexual thrill as they are there watching the heroine go down....mayne even help her slide in the mouth of whatever is eating her
I couldn't agree more - I absolutely love roleplaying scenes with this element (giant slugs or giantesses being a fave 'opponent' :) )
Pussy_Kat
Neophyte
Neophyte

Louise Lareau wrote: I couldn't agree more - I absolutely love roleplaying scenes with this element (giant slugs or giantesses being a fave 'opponent' :) )
Giant slugs...mmmmmm, silmy!

I like the scene in Barbarella with the dolls with the razor sharp teeth.
Meow
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I've always remembered the cover from Wonder Woman #233. It was one of the earliest issues of Wonder Woman I recall buying off the rack.

Larfleeze
Neophyte
Neophyte

I don't mind vore as long as its soft core. I'm not a fan of gore.

Usually along the lines of the snake/Kaa that hypnotizing the heroine first, constricting around them, and consumes the too helpless to resist do gooder or the Poison Ivy style Venus Heroine Trap.
I also like the rule 63 Cell (DBZ) that 'absorb' with their tail
Louise Lareau
Neophyte
Neophyte

batgirl1969 wrote:I am just so turned on by sexy female bodies being sucked into a super hot wet and slimy hole...feet first but head first is not bad either...
my absolute favorite is vaginal vore/unbirth - either by a giantess or when the villainess uses a foul shrink-ray :D ....soooooo deliciously humiliating!

definitely far too little superheroine vore about...