BATGIRL Trapped - Comic Screenshots

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

I would like to post some short stories and episodes, but in a style of a comic strip. In addition to typing the narration, the pictorial view (comic strip/screenshots) will be used for the characters' dialogues. And so, here I go~

For my stories, I will use screenshots from the real 60s TV series involving Batgirl's traps and perils, and edit the original plot into a new one for my story (kinda like a new version of the peril). Hope you'll enjoy my story format. :D
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Episode 1: Batgirl Got Laid

Batgirl just finished rounding up a group of small-time crooks, and was ready to take the rest of the day off. She headed back to where she had parked her Batcycle, unaware of eminent danger just nearby. Unknown to her, all of her actions were being watched by a group of criminals, and they were none other than the notorious Joker, Catwoman, and two of her dependable henchmen.

The presence of the Joker & Catwoman startled our heroine for a second, and she wasn't expecting that little surprise by the Catwoman. Batgirl tried to react, but unfortunately for her, she didn't have enough time and room to step away from her Batcycle.

It all happened too fast, and with all that crimefighting that she's gone through earlier in the day, the feeling of fatigue kinda slowed her down to counter the men's sneak attack. In a matter of seconds, the well-prepared goons manhandled the shocked crimefighter, and easily pinned her struggling body to the hard ground.

Once the two henchmen had finally secured Batgirl in a trapped position, the Joker & Catwoman finally closed in on her, standing tall and intimidating over the helpless heroine. The two arch criminals then began the next phase of their diabolical plan.

The words that came out from Catwoman's mouth, quickly sent a chill down Batgirl's spine. The daring daredoll tried to stay calm, and demanded an answer from the evil feline, as the henchmen still continue to tie her up, destroying the slightest chance of escape, with the Joker enjoying the sight of Batgirl in bondage. Catwoman then explained more of her plan to Batgirl.

Holy Bat-Trap! What a kinky twist! Never before has Batgirl encountered a criminal's attempt to rape her! With the Joker & Catwoman leaving the premises, Batgirl was left all alone, in the clutches of these men with bad, sexual intentions. Our distressed damsel tried to reason it out with her two predators, but to no avail.

And so ended Batgirl's crimefighting career. As she laid there bound and helpless, every piece of clothing on her body was stripped off by the henchmen. As soon as her precious utility belt was unbuckled, the two men began unzipping her skin-tight Batsuit, revealing even more of the sexy crimefighter. Batgirl was eventually unmasked, but not without the men feasting on her fine, vulnerable body first.
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Nicely Done!! I enjoyed that...and just thinking of the possiblities....hope to see more.
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

great stuff. :twisted:
wonder tomi

I love this with the pics. Great story. :)

Wonder Tomi
Wonder Tomi: The woman with many faces
http://4tomiko.com
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Would you consider a Bat-Tomi video, in leotard and colourful footed tights....snared in a Bat-TRAP?
wonder tomi

Sure. If you could send me a link where I can get that particular outfit I would be happy to. I have the purple catsuit right now as my current Bat Tomi outfit. :)
Wonder Tomi: The woman with many faces
http://4tomiko.com
SceneCrew
Neophyte
Neophyte

LOL what a funny scene, Nice post :D
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love it....more to cum i hope! Love the detail of what they are doing...sometimes the dialogue is all it takes! Yummy