Nova Girl

A darker, full bodied blend.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

NOVA GIRL

SCENE 1 – SCHOOL GYM – DAY

An 18 year-old high school girl named BECKY BRUCE practices a free-style gymnastics routine at her school gym. She is bare-legged and wearing a high-cut, long-sleeve blue leotard. Despite her graceful maneuvers, leaping, flipping, and cart-wheeling around the mat, there is a hint of self-confidence lacking as she finishes her routine.

SCENE 2 - LOCKER ROOM – MOMENTS LATER

Becky already has sweat pants over her leotard. She reaches into her locker to grab a hoodie and slips that over the top of the leotard as well. As she grabs her gym bags, several comic books fall out of it. A few other GIRLS in the locker room notice the comic books and start snickering at Becky.

GIRL 1: What a dork! No wonder you don’t have a boyfriend, Becky.

One of the girls picks up a comic book as Becky shoves the rest back into her bag. On the front cover is a superheroine, standing proudly with her hands on her hips and her cape flowing behind her.

GIRL 2: What is this comic strip about, a prostitute?

BECKY: Give me that!

The girl takes the comic book and rips it in two. She tosses the remains back at Becky.

GIRL 2: Here you go. What? Are you gonna cry, Becky?

Becky tries to remain stoic, but eventually she rushes out of the locker room before her emotions can betray her.

GIRL 2: Keep reading comics, Becky, because you’re a loser in real life!

SCENE 3 – BECKY’S BEDROOM – NIGHT

Becky is dressed in her pajamas and her leotard lays on her bed near the torn comic book. In the background her television plays a news program.

BECKY: Everyone thinks I’m so weak all the time. Why don’t I ever stand up for myself? I know I could earn their respect. I just need a chance to prove myself.

Becky’s attention drifts to the news report . . .

TV: In breaking news, notorious serial killer, Harold Kemp, known by his alias “Bonecrusher,” has struck again, having raped and murdered his eighth victim in the past two months. Police are still unable to apprehend Kemp or his gang due to . . .

As the news report drones on, Becky looks closely at the comic book and pieces the torn halves together. The image of the superheroine on the cover is alluring, magnificent, and powerful. It is everything Becky has always wanted to be.

TV: . . . Police last spotted Kemp disappearing into the warehouse district. They suspect he’s plotting his next attack from there . . .

Becky sets down the comic book and lifts up her leotard. She stares at it for a moment and then a smile beams across her face.

BECKY: It’s time to stop running from the bullies of this world. The shy Becky Bruce is about to get super.

What follows is a montage of Becky modifying her leotard late into the night and transforming it into a superheroine uniform. At the end of the montage, Becky stands in her room dressed in the uniform looking as confident and beautiful as the image of the superheroine on the comic book cover. Her costume is made of the high-cut, long-sleeved blue leotard, but this time it has a symbol emblazoned on the chest of a yellow star with a red outline. There is a red cape attached to the blue leotard which hangs about knee-length. She also wears red gloves, red knee-high flat-soled boots, and a yellow belt with a smaller variation of her symbol on the buckle.

BECKY: Time for NOVA GIRL to clean up these streets.

As she announces her superheroine identity, Nova Girl places a red Venetian-style mask over her face.

SCENE 4 – ABANDONED WAREHOUSE – LATER THAT NIGHT

A brutish-looking GOON falls to the floor of an abandoned warehouse. As a large, hulking man, standing easily above six feet tall, clenches and unclenches his fists, it becomes apparent that he is responsible for laying out this other man. Several other goons keep their distance from him.

BONECRUSHER: You get what I pay you and you like it! Anyone else want to argue about how we split the dough?

The goons shake their heads in unison while their partner shakily lifts himself back to his feet.

GOON 1: Sorry, Bonecrusher. I got greedy. Won’t happen again.

BONECRUSHER: If it does, you won’t get up from the next punch. Ever.

Not only does Bonecrusher stand at an intimidating height, but he looks every bit as if he can make good on his threat. His hair is long, tangled, and greasy. His muscles bulge beneath his torn and blood stained clothes. There is no doubt, as his goons well know, that it would take little effort for him to snap their necks with his gargantuan hands.

BONECRUSHER: Now listen up, you slugs, the deal is you grab me some bitches and bring ‘em back here and then you get whatever I find in their purses, divided as I like. Got that?

Once again, the goons nod their heads in unison.

BONECRUSHER: That’s what I thought. So here’s what you’re gonna do. The last bitch must’ve been forty years old. I want me some sweet young thing this time, right? Go find me a little girl; some high school slut. Bring her back here and we’ll have us some fun, boys.

Without need of further direction, the goons nod their heads and exit the warehouse.

SCENE 5 – STREETS OF THE WAREHOUSE DISTRICT – LATER THAT NIGHT

Nova Girl stalks the rooftops looking for crime. To her dismay, there’s not much action on her first night on patrol. She stops for a moment to survey the streets below. Suddenly, she hugs her arms to her chest, shivering from a breeze.

NOVA GIRL: Brr! Why don’t they ever get cold in the comics? I might need to add some legwarmers to this suit in the future. Maybe some exercises will keep me warm until I see some action.

Nova Girl assumes a fighting stance and begins shadowboxing on the roof. She throws a flurry of punches, and mixes it up with some kicks, and a few gymnastics maneuvers.

NOVA GIRL: Feeling a little warmer. If only I could try these moves on some real thugs.

As if in reply, a scream echoes from the alleyway below.

NOVA GIRL: Well, well, well. Guess I didn’t have to wait that long after all. This looks like a job for Nova Girl! . . . Always wanted to say that!

SCENE 6 – ALLEYWAY – MOMENTS LATER

The three goons from the abandoned warehouse are in the midst of wrestling a woman to the ground as Nova Girl creeps down the fire escape behind them.

GOON 1: Hold still, lady, or this’ll get ugly!

NOVA GIRL: Uglier than you, slimeball?

The goons stop their assault long enough to drink in the image of Nova Girl standing opposite them. Her cape flows majestically behind her and she rests her hands on her hips, mimicking the cover of the comic book in every way.

GOON 1: What’re you supposed to be? A cheerleader or something?

NOVA GIRL: My name is Nova Girl and I’m here to put a stop to your crimes. Let the woman go.

GOON 1: Are you for real?

NOVA GIRL: Ask me that again when I’m feeding you your teeth.

GOON 1: Alright, we’ll let her go. You seem like a lot more fun anyway.

The goons release the woman, who runs screaming out of the alleyway. The three goons then crack their knuckles and slowly encircle Nova Girl, who remains unshaken, with her hands still resting defiantly on her hips.

GOON 2: Should we bring her to the boss?

GOON 1: Yeah, but let’s have fun with her first.

NOVA GIRL: You have one chance. Surrender now and I promise not to hurt you.

GOON 1: That’s funny coming from a teenager in a Halloween costume.

NOVA GIRL: Don’t test me.

GOON 1: We ain’t gonna test you, sweet cheeks. We’re gonna beat your fuckin’ ass!

The first goon throws a wild punch which Nova Girl gracefully sidesteps. As she does, she grabs his arm and in a surprising show of strength for a girl her size, she flips him over her back and pins him down with her boot shoved against his throat. She glares down at him and then at the other goons, who momentarily step back.

NOVA GIRL: The name isn’t “sweet cheeks,” chump, it’s Nova Girl!

Nova Girl lets the goon back to his feet and he quickly joins the other goons opposite her. She then takes an intimidating fighting stance and motions for them to attack her.

GOON 1: Where’d a kid like you learn to fight like that?

NOVA GIRL: Ten years of gymnastics and kickboxing lessons goes a long way, punks. Now come at me with everything you’ve got, or else I’m coming after you.

All three goons attack Nova Girl in unison. What follows is a ballet of gymnastics and martial arts maneuvers as she flows from one goon to the next, leaping over them, parrying their punches, and hitting them hard every chance she gets. It doesn’t take long before all three of the goons are backing away and nursing their wounds.

GOON 3: I can’t believe this! The boss ain’t gonna like us getting taken down by some kid.
Nova Girl grabs the goon by his collar and positions her clenched fist near his face.

NOVA GIRL: Who is your boss? Take me to him!

GOON 3: I don’t think you wanna meet him, Nova Girl. He ain’t nice, like us.

NOVA GIRL: Do what I say. I want answers . . .

GOON 3: Okay, okay – we work for Bonecrusher. We grab girls for him off the streets to do whatever it is he does with them and he gives us money in exchange. This way there’s no chance he’ll ever get caught if it’s us taking the risks.

NOVA GIRL: You work for that slime? Didn’t think I’d catch such a big fish my first night on the job.

GOON 3: Seriously, Nova Girl, it’s better just to forget about him. He’s a maniac! He’ll kill you!

NOVA GIRL: If he’s as much of a coward as all of you, then I don’t think I’ll have anything to worry about. Get up, you punks. We’re paying Bonecrusher a visit.

SCENE 7 – ABANDONED WAREHOUSE – LATER THAT NIGHT

Bonecrusher’s attention barely shifts from the money he’s counting when he hears the door to the warehouse open and slam shut.

BONECRUSHER: What’d you slugs drag back?

NOVA GIRL: The only thing they dragged back, Bonecrusher, are their tails between their legs.

Bonecrusher looks up to see Nova Girl standing with her arms folded across her chest and a smirk on her face. She’s become cockier than ever after her victory over his goons. Although her bright, colorful uniform looks horribly out of place in the dank, dusty and dimly-lit warehouse.

BONECRUSHER: Where are my boys?

NOVA GIRL: I have them tied up outside where you’ll be joining them soon enough.

Bonecrusher stands to his full height, wildly in contrast with Nova Girl’s diminutive stature.

BONECRUSHER: Just who the fuck are you?

NOVA GIRL: My name’s Nova Girl. Better learn it. You’ll be shouting that name before the night’s done.

BONECRUSHER: This must be a fuckin’ joke. What’re you, sixteen? Decided to play dress up?

NOVA GIRL: I’m a superheroine.

BONECRUSHER: Oh? Is your super power to make yourself look like a prostitute?

NOVA GIRL: How dare you!

BONECRUSHER: Why else would you wear that slutty costume?

NOVA GIRL: This is my uniform.

BONECRUSHER: Well, your “uniform” does a good job of showing cleavage. And is that camel toe I see, Nova Girl?

NOVA GIRL: Silence! That’s the last time you’ll mock me.

BONECRUSHER: Oh, I don’t think so, Nova Girl. Y’see, I hope you had a plan coming here, because I ain’t like the villains in whatever deluded comic book fantasy you live in. I’m gonna fuckin’ hurt you. And I don’t mean “bam,” “pow,” bitch. I mean I’m gonna make you bleed. And when I’m done, I’m gonna rape your sorry virgin ass and use that silly cape to mop up the blood and cum. When it’s over, you’ll beg me to kill you.

Throughout Bonecrusher’s monologue, he circles Nova Girl, eyeing every curve of her figure wrapped beneath the form-fitting spandex. But she doesn’t back down. She stares at him face-to-face, her confidence unwavering.

NOVA GIRL: I’m sorry, could you repeat that? I missed everything you said after “Nova Girl.”

BONECRUSHER: That’s funny, bitch. I’ll enjoy breaking your pride.

NOVA GIRL: What’s that, Bonecrusher? You’ll have to speak into the mic!

With that, Nova Girl launches herself into a series of cartwheels to narrow the gap between her and Bonecrusher. As she nears him, she immediately switches into a backflip, catching him under the chin. Bonecrusher falls on his rear and looks up in disbelief as Nova Girl looms over him.

BONECRUSHER: Just got lucky, bi—

Before he can finish his insult, Nova Girl knocks Bonecrusher flat on his back with a roundhouse kick.

NOVA GIRL: Oohh, what’s wrong, Bonecrusher? Is that blood? Maybe if you’re extra-special nice I’ll let you use my “silly” cape to mop it up. Right after I finish mopping the floor with you!

Bonecrusher has no time to contemplate the blood dripping down his chin as he barely rolls out of the way of Nova Girl’s boot coming towards his head. He quickly springs to his feet and throws two wild punches in Nova Girl’s direction. She dodges both and retaliates with a knee to his groin. Bonecrusher doubles over in pain.

NOVA GIRL: That was aimed at your left ball. If you want to keep your right ball intact then I suggest you surrender.

BONECRUSHER: Okay, you win, Nova Girl . . .
As he says these words, Bonecrusher crawls to his feet, cupping gingerly at his pulsating groin.

BONECRUSHER: . . . I’ll go peacefully.

NOVA GIRL: Do you honestly think I believe that?

With that, NOVA GIRL unleashes a powerful uppercut that sends Bonecrusher reeling into a pile of debris. He’s barely conscious as he watches Nova Girl approaching from the corner of his eyes. At this point, she takes her time, no longer perceiving him as a threat. Bonecrusher realizes he has to think fast or else his time is up. He searches the debris and finds something useful . . . As Nova Girl lifts him up by the back of his collar, he spins around and blows a handful of dust into her eyes. She stumbles away from him, desperately trying to clear her field of vision. But Bonecrusher takes advantage of the opportunity and hammers her with two punches across her face. As nimble as Nova Girl is a few well placed punches from a man of his size connecting with a girl of her stature is absolutely devastating. Yet, somehow, she finds the strength to stay on her feet. Bonecrusher rewards her tenacity with a powerful punch to her gut. It’s enough to lift her momentarily off her feet before she doubles over, coughing and wheezing from the blow.

BONECRUSHER: C’mon, Nova Girl, where’s your spunk now?

Again and again, Bonecrusher punishes Nova Girl with punches across her face and in her gut. Some of them knock Nova Girl to the floor, but each time, she crawls back up. In only a matter of moments, she hacks up blood. It drips down her chin and onto her costume where the sickening red mess stains the bright yellow star symbol on her chest. Nova Girl’s legs strain to keep her aloft as the punches keep coming. Occasionally, she deflects or dodges a blow, but with each one that connects, her reaction speed dwindles. Eventually, blood trickles out her nose and bruises swell around her eye lids. It’s at this point that Bonecrusher pauses to admire his handiwork.

BONECRUSHER: Okay, bitch, I’m wide open! Take your best shot! C’mon!

Bonecrusher stands with his arms outspread, but the battered Nova Girl is hesitant to accept his invitation.

BONECRUSHER: Ain’t got no more lip after I fattened it up, huh? C’mon, Nova Girl! Let’s see what you’ve got!

With what little strength she has left, Nova Girl swings a punch, but Bonecrusher easily smacks her arm aside and wraps her in a brutal frontal bearhug. He squeezes as tightly as he can and Nova Girl screams out in pain. A few popping sounds reverberate throughout the warehouse as it’s evident Bonecrusher is snapping her ribs.

BONECRUSHER: You’re nothing, bitch! Beg me to stop and I might let you live!

NOVA GIRL: Nuh-never!

With one hand still wrapped around Nova Girl’s waist, Bonecrusher slips his other hand between her legs and lifts her with both arms above his head. He parades her around the warehouse like this, with one hand clenched firmly between her legs, clawing at her spandex covered vagina, and the other clasped around her neck. Her arms and legs dangle at her sides.

BONECRUSHER: You fuckin’ whore! Did you think you could dress up in this ridiculous costume, break into my hideout, and try to take me in and that the story would end happily like in the comic books? This is the real world, Nova Girl! In this story, you fuckin’ lose!

Bonecrusher hurls Nova Girl across the room like a football. She collides with the opposite wall and bounces off of it with a sickening thud. Yet, still, she finds the strength to crawl back to her feet. Her left arm dangles at her side, useless, and clearly broken by the impact with the wall. Her mouth and nose continue to bleed profusely and she can barely stand upright from the pain of her broken ribs. Once again, Bonecrusher stands before her with his arms outspread.

BONECRUSHER: You’re weak, Nova Girl. You’re just a weak, pathetic excuse for a superheroine. Too frightened to take another shot, huh?

Bonecrusher mimes a punch and Nova Girl flinches.

BONECRUSHER: Thought so, coward. Well, I ain’t afraid to take a shot at you, Nova Girl. Let’s see how you like being kicked here . . .

Before she has a chance to react, Bonecrusher sprints across the room and kicks Nova Girl as hard as he possibly can right between her legs. Nova Girl’s knees buckle and she cries out in pain and agony as she grasps at her throbbing vagina.

BONECRUSHER: That ain’t nothin’, bitch!

Bonecrusher pulls Nova Girl’s hands away from her vagina, and repeatedly knees her between her legs.

NOVA GIRL: Please! Please! Stop!

BONECRUSHER: What’s that, Nova Girl?

Bonecrusher doesn’t give her a chance to respond. He grabs her around the waist, lifts her as high as he can, and brings her vagina down full force against the tip of his knee. She flops off him and rocks back and forth on the floor at his feet. But he only takes in this sight for a moment. He lifts her back to her feet by a handful of spandex. When she’s standing, he notices a moist spot on the spandex covering her vagina and blood trickling down her legs.

BONECRUSHER: Guess I popped your cherry, huh, Nova Girl?

NOVA GIRL: No . . . no more. I can’t breathe. Please . . . stop.

BONECRUSHER: I thought you would never beg me?

NOVA GIRL: I – I don’t want to die.

BONECRUSHER: Too bad, Nova Girl. What did you think would happen when you dressed up in skin-tight spandex and pranced around like a two-dollar whore?

NOVA GIRL: Please, please, please don’t kill me! I’m only eighteen! I’m still in high school!

Still holding Nova Girl aloft by her spandex leotard, Bonecrusher backhands her across the face.

BONECRUSHER: Shut up, bitch! I’ll do whatever I want to you! But first, let’s see who’s behind the mask.

Bonecrusher starts to slowly peel off her mask.

NOVA GIRL: No! No! Not my identity!

BONECRUSHER: Well! I didn’t expect to recognize you! You’re Becky Bruce, aren’t you? You won Gold in gymnastics at the Olympics. I jacked off to you so many times when I saw you on TV. Makes me want to fuck you right now.

BECKY: No!

BONECRUSHER: Ha! I think you even made this costume out of your Olympics uniform.

Bonecrusher begins to grope the contours of Becky’s body, delighting in the touch of the spandex fabric against her skin. He squeezes her breasts, and rubs her bloody vagina.

BONECRUSHER: You look so sexy in your superheroine costume, Becky. I’m almost sorry I had to wreck your pretty face.

BECKY: You don’t have to do this, Bonecrusher!

BONECRUSHER: Turn around, bitch. Let’s see that sexy ass!

Bonecrusher spins Becky around, pins her face first against the wall, crushing her breasts, and hangs her cape over her head so that he can get a full view to admire the spandex leotard hugging her perfect rear.

BONECRUSHER: When you were designing your costume, Becky, did you ever stop to think how ridiculous you’d look with spandex wedging up your ass every time you so much as took a step? I guess you superheroines are pretty fuckin’ stupid, aren’t you?

BECKY: I am begging you, Bonecrusher, please do not do this!

BONECRUSHER: You don’t know when to stop do you? I’ll teach you some respect!

Bonecrusher gets to one knee and splays Becky across it. Her ripe buttock is in perfect view.

BONECRUSHER: The only thing I wanna hear coming out of your mouth, superslut, are screams!

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! For several minutes straight, Bonecrusher tans Becky’s spandex clad ass beet red. Her screams are horrific, but Bonecrusher doesn’t stop until welts rise on her once smooth cheeks.

BECKY: Ooww! Ooohh! Stooooop!

BONECRUSHER: That’s right, Nova Bitch, scream for me!

The more Becky screams the more it incenses Bonecrusher, who paddles her buttocks with his bare hand faster and harder than ever before.

BONECRUSHER: Scream!

The pain is too much for Becky and she complies with Bonecrusher’s command, screaming until her lungs give out. Satisfied that he’s broken the once mighty Nova Girl, Bonecrusher unceremoniously pushes Becky’s battered body off his knee. She lays there, rubbing her swollen buttocks and, for the first time, openly cries.

BONECRUSHER: Get up, crybaby! I ain’t through with you.

Bonecrusher grabs Becky’s cape and pulls her to her feet. Every movement is punctuated by excruciating pain as she contends with broken bones and bruises in places she never imagined. Eventually, Bonecrusher releases her cape so that she’s standing, wobbly-legged, opposite him.

BONECRUSHER: This is your last chance, Becky. Fight me or I’m gonna rape you.

Becky swallows hard, uncertain of what to do. This is beyond anything she could have ever imagined. Superheroines in the comics never lost and certainly never ran from a challenge. But as the taste of blood dripping down the back of her throat reminds her, this is anything but a comic book. Not only will Bonecrusher rape her; he will kill her if she doesn’t do something. Despite her wounds and the seemingly insurmountable odds, Becky wipes the tears from her eyes and curls her gloved hands into fists. A grin creeps across Bonecrusher’s face and he too clenches his hands into fists, ready to bury them in the soft flesh of Becky’s body. And it’s in that moment when the fear of death overtakes her and Becky does the unthinkable. Almost unnoticeable at first, a small wet spot appears on the crotch of Becky’s leotard, but it quickly expands, soaking the front of her costume as droplets of urine leak down her legs and gather in a puddle beneath her. Becky cowers before Bonecrusher, her lips trembling, and she cannot seem to stop herself from wetting her costume. As this is happening, Bonecrusher literally laughs aloud at Becky’s shame and humiliation.

BONECRUSHER: Very brave of you, Becky. Now I know why you wear a costume. It’s a big spandex diaper!

Becky is too stunned to retort; too stunned to take any action whatsoever. The girls at school were right. She’s a weakling after all and no amount of ostentatious gymnastics, flashy costumes, or heroic monikers will change that.

BONECRUSHER: But don’t think pissing your diaper is gonna save you, superslut. You better take your shot now, ‘cause I’m about to take my last.

As if things could not get worse, Becky trades one undignified act for another. Instead of retaliating against Bonecrusher, she turns and runs like the coward she is deep inside. Her cape flaps wildly behind her as she desperately makes her way to the other side of the warehouse. In no time, Bonecrusher is after her and forces her to divert her path to evade his clutches. Soon her attempted escape turns into a predatory chase as Bonecrusher pursues her throughout the warehouse, intentionally slowing his pace to allow her to continue running, as he enjoys the humiliating sight of the spandex leotard crawling up her tanned buttocks and the cape flapping about behind her like an angel’s broken wings. The longer Bonecrusher delays her capture it further emphasizes her cowardice as she continues to flee. But even this wears thin on Bonecrusher and he eventually corners her at one end of the warehouse.

BONECRUSHER: On your knees, bitch!

Becky is too frightened to comply, so Bonecrusher grabs her hair and pulls her down to her knees.

BONECRUSHER: You fuckin’ sicken me, you filthy, cowardly, superwhore! I’ve never met anyone so pathetic in my entire life. Just look at you in your colorful hooker costume, dripping piss all over yourself. I oughtta kill you bitch just to put you out of your misery, but first I’m gonna fuck you like a slut to teach you a lesson for flaunting your hot ass in that tight spandex getup. Open your mouth, Nova Whore!

Bonecrusher unzips his pants and thrusts his engorged penis between Becky’s blood-riddled lips and deep down her throat. Becky has never swallowed a man’s penis before and certainly not one as large as Bonecrusher’s. Her gag reflex kicks in immediately, but Bonecrusher latches onto the back of her head and pushes her face into him so that she’s forced to choke on his penis lodged in her throat.

BONECRUSHER: That’s it. Choke on it, slut.

A string of spittle forms at the corner of Becky’s mouth and her face turns red as she struggles to breathe against Bonecrusher’s growing phallus. He only gives her occasional respite by dislodging himself long enough to thrust himself violently back inside her. In and out, in and out, he fucks her face so hard that the smack of his pelvis against her lips is audible in the warehouse. Becky tries to scream each time he withdraws himself, but she barely has enough time to gasp for air before he fills her mouth again. Only moments before it seems Bonecrusher is about to cum, he pushes her off his penis so that she’s staring up at him on her back.

BONECRUSHER: Get on your hands and knees.

BECKY: You’ve beaten me, Bonecrusher. What else do you have to prove? Please let me go. I- I want to go home.

BONECRUSHER: Ha! What do you think this is? Some sorta sanctioned boxing match? Ain’t no bell gonna save you now, Nova Girl. It ends when I say it ends. Now get your ass in the air!

Bonecrusher kicks Becky hard in her shattered ribs. She rolls over onto her stomach and clumsily crawls to her hands and knees. But it’s difficult for her to maintain this position on a broken arm and she slumps forward on her chest so that her buttocks sticks high into the air, with her cape settled at her side.

BONECRUSHER: That’s more like it. Since I already broke your pussy, it’s ‘bout time I tap that sweet ass.

BECKY: No . . .

Bonecrusher slips his fingers beneath the spandex covering Becky’s rear so that they meet at the center of the fabric, then he pokes the tips of his fingers through and tears a hole in the bottom of the leotard wide enough for his penis to fit.

BECKY: Anything but this! Please, Bonecrusher! Don’t!

Her pleas fall on deaf ears as Bonecrusher unceremoniously inserts his penis through the hole in her costume and buries it inside her curvaceous buttocks. Because he uses no lube, it is a tight fit; so tight, in fact, that the friction of his penis tears open the soft flesh inside Becky’s anus. To her misfortune, this painful reality gives him no pause in fucking her rear harder and faster with each thrust. Her legs begin to buckle under the weight of his pelvis ramming against her upraised buttocks, but before she can fall, he grabs her hips in his gargantuan hands and holds her aloft for unfettered anal abuse. The cheeks of her buttocks ripple like Jell-O each time he smacks against them. The pain is so unbearable, so humiliating, that Becky openly wails in a tumult of agony, shock and dismay.

BONECRUSHER: This can all end, Nova Girl. Admit that you’re a whore. Admit that’s why you wear this slutty costume. Do that and I’ll spare your pathetic life.

As Bonecrusher continues to pound her rear, crying, Becky concedes to his demands:

BECKY: It – it’s true . . . I’m a . . . whore. I wear this costume because it’s so . . . tight . . . and I want to show off my body. I’m nuh – no better than a prostitute. In fact, my costume . . . it’s sluttier than a prostitute. I . . . uuhh . . . I intentionally designed it to give me camel-toe . . . to . . . uuhh . . . wedge up my ass . . . all to turn on men . . . because I’m cheap. I’m a slut who . . . who flaunts her virginity . . . but doesn’t put out . . . until you took it from me, Bonecrusher . . . popped my cherry and fuh – fucked my superheroic ass.

Becky’s admissions only serve to incense Bonecrusher and he begins slapping her buttocks as he pounds it even harder than before.

BONECRUSHER: You’re nothing, Nova Whore!

BECKY: Yuh – you’re right . . . I’m not worthy to be a . . . superheroine. I’m a coward. I’m scuh – scared, Bonecrusher. I’m scared of you! Please don’t kill me . . .

At last, Bonecrusher withdraws from her ravaged buttocks. Becky shudders. Her whole body trembles from the pain and shock of the violation. That is, until Bonecrusher lifts her battered body by her cape so that she’s once again eye level with him. However, he does not release his grip on her cape because it’s evident from the bend in her knees that she can no longer stand of her own free will.

BONECRUSHER: I’m not gonna kill you, Nova Girl. Instead, I’m gonna let you go so that whenever I want to I can come for you. That’s right, Becky, I know your secret identity now. I can find where you live, where you go to school – I can track you wherever you go. You can’t hide from me, superslut. I’ll come into your bed, with mommy and daddy sleeping in the next room, and fuck your sorry ass whenever I want. ‘Cause if you so much as mention my name to anyone, or try to stop me, the whole world will know what happened here tonight. The whole world will know that Becky Bruce is Nova Girl. You got that, bitch?

The look on Becky’s face is priceless. Despite all the pain stabbing her body like a million serrated knives, the aftermath of her predicament is most paramount on her mind. Only now does she realize that what began as a flight of fancy to play the role of a superheroine has turned into a life-long nightmare. Her terrified expression is all the answer Bonecrusher needs to know that she understands him too well.

BONECRUSHER: That’s what I thought. But just to make sure you don’t ever run away . . .

He lifts her entire body in his arms once more – she doesn’t resist; she can’t. Her arms dangle at her sides and the only sign of apprehension in what Bonecrusher is about to do is Becky’s panicked breath. In one swift and decisive movement, Bonecrusher brings Becky down upon his outstretched knee. Her spine snaps instantly on impact and she bounces of his knee and flat onto her face. She doesn’t move at all. The only hint of life is her muffled tears as she cries into the floor. Bonecrusher looms over her, taking account of the brutal beating. In all, he has left Becky with a host of fractured ribs, a broken arm, pubic bone, and nose, bruises in places unimaginable, and worst of all, permanent paralysis. It is clear that Bonecrusher has earned his name tonight.

BONECRUSHER: You were never “super,” Becky. You’re nothing. Remember that.

As Bonecrusher approaches her broken body, her fate unknown, the last thing we see is his boot crushing her discarded mask.

THE END
dorcas2099
Neophyte
Neophyte

Wow man. This is awesome!!!!
Is ther gonna be a second part?

Maybe as she tries to recover slowly starts to have hope again in that the nightmare is over just to find out bonecrusher fullfills his promise one night, getting in her room as she can´t move and having to remain all silent as her parents are next room ;)
dorcas2099
Neophyte
Neophyte

This tale is awesome. I posted previously, but haven´t seen my post for some reason.
I hope to read more of this (both style in general and this story in particular -like a follow up after she thinks the nightmare is over and she´s trying to recover ;) )
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks for the compliments. I've never planned a Part 2. I originally wrote this story with the ambition to have it produced as a custom. However, I'm still optimistic that one day it can be made.