CLIFFHANGER

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
syntaur1
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The danger and the peril...:)

[youtube][/youtube]
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Thanks for reminding me of the worst live action Super hero to ever make a public appearance!

Although Cathy Lee Crosby was incredibly hot in her prime!
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

What is this from and who is she supposed to be?
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This was a made for television movie about Wonder Woman made in the 1970's prior to Linda Carter's Wonder Woman television series. Every aspect of it was awful.
syntaur1
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yeah the show was pretty horrible... but I always liked the moving wall part of the show... Someone else mentioned how they wished it was Lynda Carter in her Wonder Woman costume in the scene instead... I have to agree with that too...:)
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes that trap was the best part of the movie. The second best is when she is in her hotel with the snake trap.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:What is this from and who is she supposed to be?
It's from a 1974 television pilot for a proposed Wonder Woman series...Cathy Lee Crosby played the role of Wonder Woman, Ricardo Montilbon (sp?) "Mr. Rourke" from the television series "Fantasy Island", played the "Villain".

The show stunk from the start. Even though it did follow a good portion of Diana's amazon heritage, Wonder Woman herself had no powers what so ever. She was portrayed more as an athlete. She did not deflect bullets, she did not use her "Lasso of Truth", nor have an invisible plane. And as you can see just from that vid. above, she was blond, in a tennis skirt, blue tights and boots.

That scene above, and one other where she had to climb over a wall, were about the only times you saw her have to use any sort of physical prowess/strength....even the scene where she fought her Amazon sister, who was also part of the "bad guys"....only kinda resembled a make shift "sword fight"......though they were battling with javelins.

Truly a horrible creation....and from what I've heard, one reason why when Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman was released, it was titled, "The NEW adventures of Wonder Woman"....just so that people wouldn't associate Lynda's version with Cathy Lee's.

I'll be honest though....I HATED Cathy Lee's version, but those few times that it happens to pop up on TV...I will watch it again. No matter how terrible the movie was, Cathy Lee looked sexy as hell all throughout the show. There truly is no denying that she is/was an extremely attractive lady. :D
mask hunter wrote:Yes that trap was the best part of the movie. The second best is when she is in her hotel with the snake trap.
That was a great scene...I so wished that she would have been Wonder Woman when it happened. But I never knew you could use a saucer of milk to attract a snake. :lol:
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

GMan2 wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:What is this from and who is she supposed to be?
nor have an invisible plane. .

. :lol:
Actually she did have the invisible plane but it was heard and never seen and later discussed.
As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033