The Old Man and the "C"

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The Old Man and the “C” (The "C" being Chloroform)

It’s been two years since Molly graduated from High School and accepted the general house keeping job at the League of Awesome Women. Being conscientious as well as hard working, the pretty young blond often worked late, staying after most of the other staff left, and this night was no exception. After cleaning Agent Carmen’s office Molly decided to call it a day, and entered the elevator, slid her security card through the slot, and pushed the button for the garage. Upon exiting the elevator, the young house keeper noticed the linen truck parked by the loading dock. “That’s strange.” She thought. “Linen pick-up isn’t until Friday.” Quickly dimissing the situation, Molly took out her car keys, and as she inserted the key in the lock, a weird smell struck her nostrils. When her head turned, a damp cold rag covered her mouth, squelching any attempt to yell for help. “HELMMMPPHHHH!!” Her hands flew up to grab at the foul smelling cloth, but the man’s hand held it firmly in place, as his arm wrapped around Molly’s waist, lifting her off the ground.

“Don’t fight it Molly, I’m not going to hurt you.” The soothing deep voice did nothing to allay the young lady’s fear, as her legs kicked wildly in the air. Her vision blurred, as she became very dizzy.

“The horrible odor is doing something to me.” She felt herself become very weak, and her hands began to merely slap at the cloth a few times, before flopping to her sides. Her leg attempted one more futile kick, causing her shoe to fly into the air, and then both legs dangled limply above the garage floor. The old man held onto the sleeping beauty a few more seconds, before tossing the limp body over his shoulder, and carrying her to the Linen truck.

“Let’s go home Molly.” The old man said, and then drove off to the young woman’s basement apartment only a few blocks away. When they arrived, he backed the truck into the two car driveway, covered the unconscious Molly with a blanket, and carried her to the back door of the apartment. Once inside, the man tied Molly to a kitchen chair, and stuffed a cloth gag in her mouth. “Step one is now complete.” He told himself.

In the morning, the old man donned the Linen Company uniform, and pulled the large beaked cap down to cover part of his face. Making certain he had Molly’s security badge, he went over to where the young woman was wriggling fiercely in the chair. “This won’t hurt a bit, so just relax and breathe.” His hand held a damp cloth, soaked in chloroform, and he gently placed it over Molly’s nose and mouth, allowing her head to sway back and forth in her futile attempt to avoid the fumes. After a minute the young house keeper’s eyes rolled back, and the old man let her pretty head slump forward. “By the time you awake it’ll be all over.” He smiled and went out the back door to where the Linen truck was parked.

It was a half hour before the main office of the League opened, when the Linen truck pulled up to the loading dock. The old man saw the guard check his schedule, and then call out. “You’re not due until Friday.”

“They need an extra service because of the party tonight.” He had prepared the lie.

“I don’t see any party scheduled.” The guard flipped through his clip board, as the old man dragged the Linen cart from the rear of the truck, and proceeded to the elevator.

“They didn’t invite me either.” He gave a big laugh, slipped the security card through the slot, and smiled as the lights flashed across the screen...”Good Morning Molly.” The Guard went back to his perch as the elevator doors closed. “Whew, step two now complete.” When the doors opened at the 17th floor, Boomer, the old man, pushed the cart down the hall to the large Linen closet, and sat waiting.

One by one the Superheroines exited the elevator to go to their respective offices, have coffee, a doughnut, read the morning paper, and then report to the conference room. Boomer was excited at seeing all these famous and super human beings so close to him. He felt like asking for autographs. Then his target appeared, even more beautiful and sexy in person. Her wavy long dark hair draped over her strong shoulders, and her breasts were bigger and firmer than he had imagined. She walked past the Linen closet to her office, and Boomer was entranced by her hips swaying back and forth. He was tempted to reach out and grab her, hold that fabulous body close to him, and kiss those sensuous lips, but he waited. “In a few minutes, Shadow Woman will be mine.”

Shadow Woman entered her office, and poured a cup of the fresh brewed coffee. It was an overcast day and she couln’t see the river flowing past. “I’ll just head for the conference room, and see what my new assignment will be.” After a couple quick sips the lady in the blue lycra swim suit, headed down the hall without a care in the world. Her steps were strong and confident as she neared the Linen closet. Suddenly the door swung open, and a hand flew out to thrust a white cloth over the startled heroine’s face. Gasping in utter surprise, Shadow Woman inhaled a massive dose of a very familiar aroma.

“CHLOROFORM!!!” Her mind yelled out. This can’t be happening, I’m in League Headquarters.” The puzzled Superheroine continued inhaling the vile vapors, while she tried to figure out how this could be happening.” After several moments, the panic eased, and she made a futile attempt at holding her breath, but even she knew it was too late. “Dammit..feel..sooo..wooozy..who’s doing..this?”

“Don’t fight so hard, my dear. I’m not going to hurt you.” The deep soft voice whispered in Shadow Woman’s ear. “Just another minute and you’re mine.” He stroked his prize between her legs, and felt her reaction, as she jerked in his arms, while gasping in another large dose of the chemical. “That’s it, you’re done for now, Shadow Chic.”

The heroine knew he was right as her body slowly succumbed to the sedative. “C..can’t..staaa..awaaa.” Everything went dark and the big woman went limp in the man’s arms. She felt herself floating on a cloud, but in reality Boomer lifted the nearly unconscious heroine into the linen cart, and covered her up. After shoving the cart into the rear of the truck, he waved good-bye to the guard, and drove away with his valuable cargo sound asleep in the back.

Chloromaiden
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Very nice sir, great little tale there.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you for your comments, here is part two.

The Old Man and the “C”

The linen truck entered the old abandoned laundry near the wharf, where Boomer had arranged a special holding pen for his kidnap victim. Lifting the limp, unconscious Shadow Woman from the Linen cart, he carried her over to a glass cage, tied her wrists together, and hung the heroine from a ceiling beam. He then did the same to her ankles, attaching them to the floor. He stood back to admire his work, looking at the gorgeous full figured Superheroine suspended by her wrists and stretched to the maximum with her ankles anchored to the floor. “That’s perfect.” He gave the woman a big hug around the waist, while nuzzling his face in her cleavage. “Step three complete..” He said to the sleeping beauty, as his hand turned the valve, releasing the sand, allowing it to slowly flow into the enclosure. Then he checked the image on the monitor. It showed the heroine suspended within the glass case, with the sand slowly filling it and for the moment covering the helpless Shadow Woman’s bound ankles. “Everything is set.”

Back at the League of Awesome Women, the Director received a special phone call from the City Police. Hello, this is Sargent Phillips from the Metro Police.” The voice paused.

“Yes Sargent, what can I do for you.” The Director replied.

“We received a 911 call from an employee of yours, a Molly Peterson. She claimed someone chloroformed her last night, took her home, tied her up and then stole her security pass to your building.” He paused again.

“That’s awful, how is Molly, is she alright? The Director became alarmed.

“Yes, she’s fine. Just a little shook up, but she says the person who assaulted her intended to kidnap Shadow Woman, one of the League’s Superheroines.” The Sargent heard the Director leave the phone, and waited.

The Director called to her secretary. “ Hazel, have the Shadow Woman report in immediately.”

“Yes Director, but there’s an urgent call on line two.” Hazel sounded upset, so the Director switched to line two.

“You have something urgent to tell me?” She asked.

“Turn your TV to channel 1, and then we’ll talk.” A soft deep voice commanded.

The Director turned to channel 1 and gasped with surprise. “How do I know that’s Shadow Woman, and not someone impersonating her?”

“That’s easy. If you can locate Shadow Woman by the next time I call, you know this is a hoax.” The voice hung up.

Hazel, did you locate Shadow Woman yet?” The Director watched the monitor as the woman on the screen slowly lifted her masked face, and appeared to genuinely panic, as she realized her peril. The sand had risen part way up the heroine’s boots, and continued flowing into the glass case.

“No Director, no one knows where she is.” Hazel answered.

“Connect me to Cyber Girl.” The Director asked the Secretary. “Cyber Girl, I need you to locate Shadow Woman by her GPS signal, and then I want you to locate where the signal on channel one is coming from.” She then switched to line one. “Are you still there Sargent?” He answered in the affirmative, and then the Director advised him they would handle everything and for the Police not to worry.

Cyber Girl returned the Director’s call almost immediately. “Director, Shadow Woman’s GPS indicates she is in the building. She’s in the Linen closet on the 17th floor.”

The Director ran from her office, and threw open the Linen closet door. Hanging by the hook on the back wall was Shadow Woman’s black belt, and attached to it was the miniature GPS unit. “Dammit, how did this happen?” She called for an immediate conference of all the available agents.

Meanwhile, Boomer had replaced the Linen Service sign on the truck with Acme Carpets, and loaded in the back several rolls of carpet on a flat bed cart. As the Superheroines assembled in the conference room, the old man entered the underground garage of the League Headquarters building. He turned on the radio and heard the Director speak. “Ladies, we Have a problem.....” Having confirmed they were in the conference room, Boomer flipped a switch on his mobile control device. “They should be ready for the trip by the time I get there.” He laughed silently to himself.

The Director stood at the front of the room explaining the situation, when one of the Superheroines fell off her chair. “Was..the masher..Ulfras...Grrrrrr.” The silver haired beauty stumbled forward, and fell to one knee, as each of the superheroines began collapsing. “Shumfrings...turrably..wrong...” She went to all fours, struggling to stay awake, but her eyes rolled up, she sprawled out flat onto the carpet, and lay moaning, unable to move.

Boomer pulled up to the loading dock, removed the flat bed cart containing the rolls of carpet, and took the elevator to the 17th floor. When he entered the conference room, all the women were unconscious. Earlier, he had managed to foul the air-conditioning system, and then posed as a repairman sent to fix it. At that time he arranged to have his special knock out gas installed, to be released at his command. “It worked perfectly.”

The silver haired Director lay on the floor moaning, when her blurry vision saw Boomer in some sort of uniform. She stretched her arm barely off the carpet asking for help, but was surprised when the man knelt down next to her and placed a sweet smelling cloth over her face. “Mmmmmmm.” She protested weakly into the cloth and quickly succumbed to the powerful sedative.

After tying and gagging all the superheroines, Boomer rolled up the unconscious Director in one of the carpets, and then carried the roll down to her office, where Hazel, the secretary confronted him.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She stood to get in his way.

“The Director wanted this carpet delivered to her office, so that’s what I’m doin’, so please get out of my way.” Boomer started past the middle aged woman.

“The Director’s in an urgent meeting, and I don’t know when she’ll return.” Hazel protested to no avail.

“That’s none of my concern lady. I have my orders.” He brushed past the frustrated Hazel, went into the office and closed the door. “I have to do this quickly.” He said to himself. Unrolling the Unconscious woman, he then tied her wrists together, hung them from one of the hooks, and then securely bound her flesh colored stocking feet. He fixed a heavy dust mask over her nose and mouth, soaked it thoroughly with chloroform, and closed the closet door. When he passed the secretary, Boomer said for her to tell the Director to call his boss if she approves of the contract.
Hazel was puzzled, but made a note of the incident.

Boomer went back to the conference room to collect the Black Rose and Agent Carmen. Rolling them into separate carpets the old man pushed the flat car filled with superheroines into the elevator, used Molly’s security card, and pushed the button for the basement. “Step three complete.”

Back at the old laundry building, Shadow Woman was coping with the thought of being smothered by the encroaching sand, which had risen to her waist, making it impossible for the heroine to move at all. “How did this happen and why?” She wondered if anyone knew she was missing. “Who was that person, who captured me, and how did he manage to do it at the Headquarters building?” Even with the threat of eminent death the

Chloromaiden
LadyChloroformFan
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

good story, I want to know what happens next =D>
LadyChlorofoot: "Do my feet smell like chloroform to you?"
Chloromaiden
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

The Old Man and the “C”

The carpet truck backed up to the old loading dock at the abandoned laundry, and Boomer pushed the flat car into the building. Unrolling out the carpet containing Black Rose, the sexy heroine lay bound hand and foot, with a knotted rag stuffed in her mouth. Her dark eyes were open, but still glazed over from being under the influence of that invisible gas. “Sorry Babe, but I can’t take the chance of untying you while your semi-conscious. The beautiful heroine tried to squirm away from the old man as he approached holding a white piece of cloth. NUMMM..NUMMM..NUMMMMMMM!”

“Don’t fight so hard, I’m not going to hurt you.” Boomer knelt down and grabbed the back of her head, turned the pretty face towards him, and pressed the cloth over her nose and mouth.

Shadow Woman panicked, looking at her colleague, lying helpless on the floor, and being chloroformed. “NO..NO..NO!” She was covered in sand up to her breasts, but was able to yank her arms against the ropes frantically. “OHH..THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING!!” The Black rose heard the shouts of Shadow Woman, just before the black cloak of unconsciousness closed in. Her eyes rolled back, and her resistance ended. Black Rose was oblivious to having her ankles tied to a grommet on the floor of another glass enclosure, and she lay with her hands bound behind her back.

Shadow Woman really felt helpless when Agent Carmen was rolled out of the second carpet. “OH MY HEAVENS..Who is this man?” Her wrists were severely chaffed, trying to pull free from the ceiling. She watched Boomer drag her friend into another glass cage. “Somehow I have to do something.”

A little later Boomer was back at the Director’s office. “I need to get that piece of carpet I left earlier. The Boss said the Director called and wants a different type of pile.” This time Hazel decided to let him go in, but after the man entered the office she heard the door being locked. Boomer quickly went to the closet, took the limp Director off the hook and placed her in a chair, removed the dust mask, and then put smelling salz under her nose.

“Uhhh..wha..who are you?” Her head jerked away from the smelling salz, and she tried to free her wrists. “Untie me.” She finally settled down and took a good look at the old man. “How did you do this?”

“Well Ma’am, that’s what I want to talk to you about.” Boomer relaxed, turned on the monitor, and tuned to channel 1. When the screen finally came on, the Director was startled to see Shadow Woman almost covered in sand, Black Rose nearly under water, and Agent Carmen being gassed.
“You monster, let those women go..you’re killing them.” She squirmed in the chair.

Back at the laundry Agent Carmen was pounding on the unbreakable glass panel.” Cough, cough..helllpp..c..can’t..breathe.” She slid down the glass to land on her knees, and weakly slapped her palms against the glass in a futile attempt to break it. Eventually the valiant heroine collapsed onto the floor.

In the next enclosure, Black Rose tried desperately to raise her head above the rising water, but was losing the battle, and the water finally covered her nose and mouth. She held her breath, but knew it was futile, and the end was in sight. “Need air..helllpp.”

In the final glass enclosure, Shadow Woman closed her eyes as the sand finally covered her head. She was being smothered and soon stopped moving her arms. “MMmmmmuhhhhh.”

“STOP IT! PLEASE DON”T DO THIS.” The Director pleaded.

“No problem, they were never in any real danger.” Boomer took out his cell phone, and punched in a number. “Check the screen.”

The Director watched the sand go down, revealing a relieved Shadow Woman, and the water recede letting Black Rose breathe, and finally the gas dissipate, allowing Agent Carmen to recover. “Why..What do you want?”

Security was pounding on the door, demanding to be let in. “Tell them to go away.”

She thought for a moment, and then spoke. “I’m all right, go away. Now answer my question.”

Boomer untied her and tossed two papers on the desk. “Here’s my resume and my application for employment.” He then wrote down an address on a piece of paper.

“WHAT!!” She stood and started to attack him.

“Wait, let me explain.” He backed up. “I’m in desperate need of a job, and if I had submitted my resume before this, would you have considered it?”

“This is all about getting a job?” The Director looked at the old man.

“You have some serious security lapses, which I think has been proven.” He went on to explain. “I didn’t intend for anyone to get hurt, but a simple explanation of the problems would have fallen on deaf ears. My demonstration was intended to get your attention.” He saw the beautiful silver haired Director sit back down behind the desk.

“It has certainly done that.” She noticed the address. “What’s this?”

“That’s where you’ll find the three super ladies.”

“Explain how you were able to do all this.” She began to listen, and a month later Boomer was named the new head of the League’s security.

Chloromaiden