Superheroine Photomanips

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

I couldn't find a thread for original photomanips from the people here so I wanted to start one. My main intention is to draw the opinions of fellow forumers and hopefully find ways to improve my amateur PS skills :oops: But I'd really love to see the work of others...I believe it'll provide a great discussion for all :wink: Abiding the forum rules, all are samples here.

ImageImageImage

As you can see for Batgirl I had no idea how to create the spikes from her
"gloves" and not look horrible. The Supergirl tied is a submission to Wizard's Lair, and I'm quite satisfied with it except for the insignia. Lastly, the Kyla Cole pic probably isn't much of an edit, but she looks so darn dreamy and HOT =P~
Last edited by Zen10101 13 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

I love them. Nice work! =D> I wish I know how to use PS.

And wow, does Batgirl's purple suit look really tight or what? :-D Just look at that perfect Bat-booty.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

VERY GOOD+
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

*nods*

Might as well throw out a couple of photomanips i made too. They were suppose to be for the current challenge but got lost in the mail somewhere.

Asian Supergirlish heroine

http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... emId=34949

http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... ewsIndex=1
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I made some of my own from some nudes awhile back
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you all for the kind words...more to come :wink:
Biorider wrote:I love them. Nice work! =D> I wish I know how to use PS.

And wow, does Batgirl's purple suit look really tight or what? :-D Just look at that perfect Bat-booty.
Bio,did you not use PS for your manips and gifs?I'm really curious :) I should have added some texture to the Batsuit,but her booty probably wouldn't look as good :mrgreen:

The manips from you guys are terrific, I especially love that lightning striped costume, very creative of you ;-) please keep em coming! *edit did not know she's a Spider-Man villain! :oops:
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:Bio,did you not use PS for your manips and gifs?I'm really curious :) I should have added some texture to the Batsuit,but her booty probably wouldn't look as good :mrgreen:
Nope, I don't even have a PS software to begin with. Believe it or not, my photomanips (like those of Batgirl stripped off her Utility Belt) were done using.... the mediocrity called Microsoft Paint. haha. For animated gifs (like my avatar), its done using an application called GIF Movie Maker. Its really a Flinstones' way of doing -- taking 50 over screencaps, one by one, and then load them up onto the application, to set the animation speed and save as the final product. :lol:

Oh, and your Batgirl manip is fine the way it is; you're right -- the booty won't look as good if anything was added to it. haha.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Biorider wrote: Nope, I don't even have a PS software to begin with. Believe it or not, my photomanips (like those of Batgirl stripped off her Utility Belt) were done using.... the mediocrity called Microsoft Paint. haha. For animated gifs (like my avatar), its done using an application called GIF Movie Maker. Its really a Flinstones' way of doing -- taking 50 over screencaps, one by one, and then load them up onto the application, to set the animation speed and save as the final product. :lol:

Oh, and your Batgirl manip is fine the way it is; you're right -- the booty won't look as good if anything was added to it. haha.
You did that with MS friggin paint?They turned out amazing!

Your avatar reminded me how shiny and sparkling Batgirl's suit was...I would love to recreate that. And I forgot to tell you that the belt was added as an afterthought. It was an influence by you, after I saw the difference in BG's appeaance without her utils. It's also much easier to throw a belt on the bed than put it on her :mrgreen:

I know the belt is rather close for her to reach, but my idea is that, with her hands tied and me watching over, there was little(but some) chance she would ever get to use it,even as it is in plain sight. This makes her bound but with hope, seems more interesting that way :twisted:
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:And I forgot to tell you that the belt was added as an afterthought. It was an influence by you, after I saw the difference in BG's appeaance without her utils. It's also much easier to throw a belt on the bed than put it on her :mrgreen:

I know the belt is rather close for her to reach, but my idea is that, with her hands tied and me watching over, there was little(but some) chance she would ever get to use it,even as it is in plain sight. This makes her bound but with hope, seems more interesting that way :twisted:
Yeah, awesome! The sight of a belt-less Batgirl can make such a big difference, and she definitely looks much more vulnerable to kinky perils, everytime! The belt within reach is like an ultimate tease to the Dark Knight Damsel. So near yet so far. :-D

Oh ya, how bout trying this (with the same pic):

1) edit in her boots (using the same light color as the gloves)
2) and would it look weird to add in a cloth gag (or maybe just a duct tape) right across that mouth? :wink:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Biorider wrote:Oh ya, how bout trying this (with the same pic):

1) edit in her boots (using the same light color as the gloves)
2) and would it look weird to add in a cloth gag (or maybe just a duct tape) right across that mouth? :wink:
great ideas, I'll give it a shot, but that gag would certainly be tricky :?
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Ahhh...the "costume" looks a little more complete, although the gag probably could be done better...*edit:added "glove spikes"

http://i52.tinypic.com/2lld2wz.jpg

Another Kyla Cole pic, her eyes look a little sinister here :shock: Although I realize Batman had nipples in that one movie, do you guys think I should cover her up in the private areas? And how? I'm thinking a bra shaped plate, but her bush is also kinda distracting...
Last edited by Zen10101 13 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:Ahhh...the "costume" looks a little more complete, although the gag probably could be done better...
Ah, yes... lovely! =D>

Zen10101 wrote:Although I realize Batman had nipples in that one movie, do you guys think I should cover her up in the private areas? And how? I'm thinking a bra shaped plate, but her bush is also kinda distracting...
How 'bout just covering them up totally? Is there any function in PS to magically edit them into the same colors as the purple suit?

OR -- photoshop some Bat-undergarments on. Like... maybe a chestplate (or bra-shaped plate as you've mentioned), and a dark-colored undies/thong/anything-down-there thats as dark colored as the hair.
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Biorider wrote:How 'bout just covering them up totally? Is there any function in PS to magically edit them into the same colors as the purple suit?
Great advice Bio. I didn't attempt the clone tool becuz I thought the shadows would be hard to cover up...turns out it works pretty easily :-) A bit of smudge on the boobies but the crotch looks okay. I tried a metal bra on her, but it just doesn't quite work.

If you ask me she looks a lot less promiscuous and lewd this way :P I've also added the "glove spikes" and "edges" for the gloves and boots...she looks a lot more Batgirlish now ;-)
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

My first attempt at a celeb...not a peril pic though...

ImageImage

Dissapointed with the upper garment and "belt"...I could really use some good advice from pros here. The hair might need some touching up too...

edit:Just had to make one more. Her suit here is perfectly made for WW edits :-)
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Zen10101: Your manips are REALLY GOOD!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

^Agreed. Thats nice work! =D>
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Thank you so much guys...it's nice knowing that there are people who like my work :D

Here's one more I did quickly...her outfit was just screaming "Batgirl!" lol. The shadows aren't done well and I don't know what else to add that is within my capabilities :oops: And I've changed the title of the thread, seeing how I'm the one being irrelevant... although I would much love to see some peril :mrgreen:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

ImageImage
This one isn't so good...had to decide whether to put on her mask(she's so darn beautiful w/o it) and belt(she'd look more helpless without it, but also much more plain. Well she can't reach it anyway :twisted: )No idea how to do the cape, and the belt could use some shadows. Might edit in a gag because it looks too plain...

edit:added a gagged version, but I'm not too sure about covering up her pretty lips :-)
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Zen10101 wrote:Thank you so much guys...it's nice knowing that there are people who like my work :D

Here's one more I did quickly...her outfit was just screaming "Batgirl!" lol. The shadows aren't done well and I don't know what else to add that is within my capabilities :oops: And I've changed the title of the thread, seeing how I'm the one being irrelevant... although I would much love to see some peril :mrgreen:
Very sweet!
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

sgz6 wrote: Very sweet!
She is indeed :P
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Okay not a photomanip to the quality of others here but one I did that's been laying around. Pic courtesy of SKW and SG is the lovely Anne-Marie
Attachments
IMG_3908.JPG
IMG_3908.JPG (130.04 KiB) Viewed 9907 times
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

A great one from DeviantArt not my work but KustomKomiks

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

sgz6 wrote:A great one from DeviantArt not my work but KustomKomiks
Wow, lovin' the Krypto-chain picture! :)

Zen10101 wrote:had to decide whether to put on her mask(she's so darn beautiful w/o it) and belt(she'd look more helpless without it, but also much more plain. Well she can't reach it anyway :twisted: )No idea how to do the cape, and the belt could use some shadows. Might edit in a gag because it looks too plain...
It looks good -- no need to do the cape, it'll just block her sexy back and the Utility Belt. And yeah, belt-on is good, it'll be too plain of a catsuit without it. And now, gag time. =D>
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Biorider wrote: It looks good -- no need to do the cape, it'll just block her sexy back and the Utility Belt. And yeah, belt-on is good, it'll be too plain of a catsuit without it. And now, gag time. =D>
She does have one HELL of a sexy back :P Here's one more by her:

The panties were put in; it was a real pain for me. I tried using a darker color but it looked awful. Then I thought a pair of white, clean undies would give her a innocent, schoolgirl vibe, and I left it as it is.

A lot can be improved about this pic tho. I wanted to put some folds at the waistline of her tights, and maybe put on her pants pulled down to her knees. I tried to find some images of squirting or dripping to make her look like cumming, but to no avail :( Tried to use Yvonne's mask initially, but they were so damn hard to set at the right angle :?
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Zen10101 wrote:She does have one HELL of a sexy back :P Here's one more by her:
Very nice!

I just noticed something about this Bat girl. She's wearing regular shoes, not Bat-boots! How interesting. :lol:
Zen10101 wrote:edit:added a gagged version, but I'm not too sure about covering up her pretty lips :-)
Like! =D>
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Biorider wrote: I just noticed something about this Bat girl. She's wearing regular shoes, not Bat-boots! How interesting. :lol:
Oops...you gotta forgive me for that...that was one thing that gave me a hard time and an issue I was unable to address. If she was wearing boots or bare footed it would have been so much easier :mrgreen: I was also too darn lazy to give her gloves...with those effing spikes! :roll:
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Time for some Supergirl...hair looks really unnatural though...
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Here's one I made a while ago.

As knotty as I wanna be! http://www.clips4sale.com/store/10033
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

knottyguy wrote:Here's one I made a while ago.
Excellent...I like how they're all showing their legs :wink: Who's that girl playing Mary Marvel btw?
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Rebecca Herbst
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
http://shop.ebay.com/marlowesnoopstein/ ... 4340.l2562 - SuperHeroine Photomanips
I came across the eBay link today. Pretty good stuff?
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

superheroinebabes wrote: I came across the eBay link today. Pretty good stuff?
Holy crap terrific finds super...this is the kind of photo editing skills I dream of having. I'd love to know how the texture for the clothing were made. Emma Frost and Psylocke are the best...oo bad they're not in perilous situations :P
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Those ebay finds are simply flawless~ =D>
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Zen (and anyone else who is interested in doing photomanips)

To do edits like those, you need to start by saving out a black & white version of the image. On the color version, paint on the clothing in a medium shade of color and then use the b&w version as a displacement map to edit the clothes and figure out light points and dark points. Use the burn tool to darken the shadows and the dodge tool to lighten the highlights.

Take a really close look at those creases and folds in the clothing -- all they really are, are lighter shades next to darker shades....that's how you get that effect. Use the dodge and burn tools to create those.

Once you get the clothing painted on, use curves to adjust the color and get it right.

Also, remember when you are doing this to use layers.....LOTS of layers. NEVER touch your original image, always adjust layers. You can experiment all you want and if you really don't like what you come up with, you can delete layers and start again.
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

thanks for the tips klein...I'd certainly be searching youtube for tutorials of the tools you mentioned.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thanks for including "Isis" in that manip, Knotty! Man I hate how she is so overlooked in our little fetish. So thanks for including one of my faves! :D
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

GMan2 wrote:Thanks for including "Isis" in that manip, Knotty! Man I hate how she is so overlooked in our little fetish. So thanks for including one of my faves! :D
Yeah, She's a favorite of mine as well and I think Emanuelle chriqui would be the perfect actress to play her in a movie.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well this is a fairly old creation but one that I'm still proud of
taking a original Wrestling pose photo I created what I thought was a great looking Wonder Woman outfit, I liked it so much that I took it a step further & created a transformation animation & added a sound clip with her voice to it
Really eager to hear what you think
:?
Diana_WW.jpg
Diana_WW.jpg (205.99 KiB) Viewed 9273 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Some stuff I've collected from around the web!

Starting with Firestar
Attachments
Firestar_Angelica_Jones_by_Mysistersally.jpg
Firestar_Angelica_Jones_by_Mysistersally.jpg (81.29 KiB) Viewed 9163 times
Firestar_7_by_ChillyPlasma 2.JPG
Firestar_7_by_ChillyPlasma 2.JPG (42.85 KiB) Viewed 9163 times
Firestar_swimsuit_by_ChillyPlasma 2.JPG
Firestar_swimsuit_by_ChillyPlasma 2.JPG (40.13 KiB) Viewed 9163 times
Firestar_bondage_by_ChillyPlasma 2.JPG
Firestar_bondage_by_ChillyPlasma 2.JPG (70.4 KiB) Viewed 9163 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

American dream, Medusa, and Psylocke.
Attachments
ad2.JPG
ad2.JPG (35.24 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
156580-18250-medusa.jpg
156580-18250-medusa.jpg (204.28 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
Josielocke_by_RussMcLane.jpg
Josielocke_by_RussMcLane.jpg (65.38 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
Psylocke_2.JPG
Psylocke_2.JPG (45.85 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Scarlet Witch, Invisible Girl, She Hulk and Valkyrie.
Attachments
Scarlet_Witch_down_2.JPG
Scarlet_Witch_down_2.JPG (39.54 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
Scarlet_Witch_hex_2.JPG
Scarlet_Witch_hex_2.JPG (50.28 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
Sue_Storm_2.JPG
Sue_Storm_2.JPG (26.63 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
She_Hulk_2.JPG
She_Hulk_2.JPG (51.2 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
Valkyrie_2.JPG
Valkyrie_2.JPG (57.7 KiB) Viewed 9159 times
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice picts!!
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

Well, knotty, those were only some of the BEST photomanips I've ever seen :shock: Firestar and Psylocke are incredible. Now, if only whoever did that would add more bondage in... :mrgreen:
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Here's some Batgirl stuff I found.
Attachments
batjeans.JPG
batjeans.JPG (36.67 KiB) Viewed 9008 times
batgirl1.JPG
batgirl1.JPG (49.79 KiB) Viewed 9008 times
yvonnecraig2.JPG
yvonnecraig2.JPG (62.88 KiB) Viewed 9008 times
batcollared.JPG
batcollared.JPG (38.78 KiB) Viewed 9008 times
batpony.JPG
batpony.JPG (43.45 KiB) Viewed 9008 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

Some Wonder Woman
Attachments
Golden_Age_WW_by_ROCINATE.JPG
Golden_Age_WW_by_ROCINATE.JPG (47.58 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
akawndr1.JPG
akawndr1.JPG (66.06 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
target.JPG
target.JPG (60.26 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

more
Attachments
lyndacarter3.jpg
lyndacarter3.jpg (34.52 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
lyndacarteranddebrawinger.JPG
lyndacarteranddebrawinger.JPG (60.06 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
untitled.JPG
untitled.JPG (43.6 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
lyndacarterbgb.JPG
lyndacarterbgb.JPG (52.57 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
ww_murderous_missile_redux_1_by_twwisted-d35kme7.jpg
ww_murderous_missile_redux_1_by_twwisted-d35kme7.jpg (64.55 KiB) Viewed 9006 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

and a few more!
Attachments
wonder_woman_caged_and_bound_by_twwisted-d35ktzt.JPG
wonder_woman_caged_and_bound_by_twwisted-d35ktzt.JPG (45.63 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
wonder_woman_restrained_by_twwisted-d35ki37.JPG
wonder_woman_restrained_by_twwisted-d35ki37.JPG (31.4 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
wonder_woman_tied_down_by_twwisted-d35ktrp.JPG
wonder_woman_tied_down_by_twwisted-d35ktrp.JPG (47.33 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
wonder_woman_trapped_in_web_by_twwisted-d35khac.JPG
wonder_woman_trapped_in_web_by_twwisted-d35khac.JPG (46.4 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
knottyguy
Producer
Producer

And lastly, for now!
Attachments
ww___the_pied_piper__s_revenge_by_twwisted-d36byrx.JPG
ww___the_pied_piper__s_revenge_by_twwisted-d36byrx.JPG (39.53 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
wonder_woman_v__catwoman_by_twwisted-d36dls3.JPG
wonder_woman_v__catwoman_by_twwisted-d36dls3.JPG (36.43 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
wonder_woman_sold_by_twwisted-d35kidr.JPG
wonder_woman_sold_by_twwisted-d35kidr.JPG (40.93 KiB) Viewed 9007 times
Zen10101
Sargeant
Sargeant

You're on fire...LOVE the ones with Craig and Carter...