Equipment Upgrade achieved.

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

I'm supper happy to report that we just received our new camera, and equipment.
Our equipment was seriously lacking and outdated.
We picked up the Canon XA25 Professional HD
canon_8453b002_xa25.jpg
canon_8453b002_xa25.jpg (26.69 KiB) Viewed 1894 times
we also got a better tripod because the last one moved around when people walked too heavy around it which meant that green screening was faulty, so this new one has a great system and even with my 275 pounds walking around it the head doesn't move.

This all mans we will be able to make better quality movies for you guys.
I'm really excited because this could not have happened without your support. you guys buy the projects and then let us know what you think of them and that double support has led to an increase in quality.
Thank you guys a lot, I'm continually humbled by your support of our projects.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Oh...almsot forgot. One of you guys made sure I understood that when we got the camera we should get a specific wide angle lens and we listened and it works so great that the entire living room is visible from wall to wall which will make the green screening so much better.
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'm curious why you went with the XA25? I did a lot of research on those cameras and the only difference I could see between the 20 and the 25 was the BNC connector for live feeds. Otherwise, it's the same camera. If it's not too late, you might want to return it for the XA20 and save yourself some $$$. Unless, of course, there is a feature I missed. But it is a great camera.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

MightyHypnotic @hyponlinemedia wrote:I'm curious why you went with the XA25? I did a lot of research on those cameras and the only difference I could see between the 20 and the 25 was the BNC connector for live feeds. Otherwise, it's the same camera. If it's not too late, you might want to return it for the XA20 and save yourself some $$$. Unless, of course, there is a feature I missed. But it is a great camera.
We wanted to go with the XA 20 because one of our friends got the XA10 and we fell in love with it. When we went to Band H and started getting equipment the sales guy told us that if we would spend X amount of money there we would get the XA25 for the same price. Since we had to get a new tripod and a traveling foam suitcase for the camera, a wide angle lens, an 4 TB external, a new lighting system for the green screening and a few other things anyway we just took the upgrade. The guy felt like he had made a good deal in getting us to spend more money, but we were going to spend it anyway.

But you are right, on further inspection the cameras are exactly the same
Maskfan
Henchman
Henchman

The most diabolical villain of all...THE SALESMAN!