What are some underrepresented methods of mind control?

General discussions about superheroines!
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

I think that a great majority of us here are quite fond of mind-control and switching allegiances, where sexy super heroines are concerned. The old standbys always seem to be hypnotic swirls/voices (delivered through a TV screen or something) or mind-altering drugs, but surely we can be more original than that?

What are some of your favorite underrepresented methods of mind control? Corrupted artifacts? Cybernetic implants? Good old-fashioned "cult" brainwashing? I just might gather some of these ideas into my next story!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I saw one many years ago where a heroine was hypnotized or (mesmerized) then mind-controlled by one of those light up rubber balls that you can get at a pet store or Target or something; the heroine held it up and the lights started to go off, entrancing her. The only down side to that I think is the ball has to be bounced or hit hard enough to activate the LEDs inside so maybe the bounce or hit was filmed off camera or just cleverly edited but it worked for the scene. I've also seen things as simple as bicycle safety lights; the blinking kind that you clip on to the seat of a bike and it's small enough to attach to a larger prop but I think the villain held it in his hand and pushed the button and the red LEDs started to blink and it was very effective. I remember an episode of WW (Boy Who Knew Her Secret) where the shape shifter gave Diana a drink that slowly warped her mind to the point where she was told to forget she was Wonder Woman....
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Or how about a twist on it where the heroine is forced to hypnotize or mind control herself? For example, the heroine enters the villain's lair unaware she is being watched on surveillance cameras, she continues searching around when the villain speaks to her; she is taken off guard and the heroine gives her take-down speech but the villain has the upper hand and turns her attention to a drink nearby, the villain explains it is a mind altering drug that will render her submissive, she boldly refuses but the villain explains he has bombs planted throughout the city and he will detonate them unless she complies......heroine contemplates and realizes she has no choice and reluctantly drinks the liquid.....we then see the effects of the drug on her
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

avenger wrote:......heroine contemplates and realizes she has no choice and reluctantly drinks the liquid.....we then see the effects of the drug on her
Yea self hypnosis is hot, particularly when we see her doing it slowly, sip by sip, stopping a moment and then restarting, and we see her reluctant face being more and more relaxed :love:.

I love Hypnosis too, there are so many ways to do it..
- Belly dance hypnosis : among my fav since a long time, this with a slow sensual music.

- Snakes : I've always been fascinated by Kaa and all types of hypnosnakes, and I also love exotic snake charmers that use snakes to seduce
there victims. There is an artist called Sue Chan hat did some arts like this, also with a lot of magic lamps and genies.

- Massage : a hypnotic massage is great too : it can be a full body massage or a specific part : There was a video by Dawnstar with Claire V where a journalist interviewed her : to gain WW Claire 's trust, the journalist first used a pendulum, but it only relaxed WW a little bit :
The journalist then used a foot massage to entrance her completely, and it was very beautiful, the massage + WW relaxing her whole body ..

- Smoke seduction : an elegant woman with a cigarette holder.
She use the soft perfumes of her cigarette to entrance the Superheroine, this combined with her beauty, sensual voice, making the strong falls to the charm. There are various arts with Barb-E from Final Fantasy used, and Cali Logan made 2 videos like that, that was sexy. A lot of kissing accompanied it too.

- Meditation and erotic mantra : I think It's rare to see this in a video, sometimes appear in few stories, I fantasize a lot about seeing a superheroine sit in a indian stance and chanting mantras to reinforce her hypnotic state (But to make her do that that implies she received at first few conditionnings before).
OR this is her opponent that chants mantras to entrance her, while she tries to figure what's happening.

- Voodoo from distance : An African Goddess with a exotic outfit (Someone that looks like Ebony Ayes), use a voodoo doll, caress it, recitate strange formulas in an unknow and ancient language to insert erotic thoughts on the Superheroine. For example, the African Goddess could do it at night, while the superheroine is sleeping. Every night, she repeats the formula, intensifying the spell, doing tribal dances, while the superheroine, lost in a strange dream, feels her body sweating to the rhythm of the African drum.

And the list can go on and on, it's so erotic when the technique is unexpected.

The classical forms of hypnosis can be good too, I've saw 2 recents video from Giga (Sailor Comet and Sailor Luminous) where the Villainess use a pendulum and the induction is quite long (+ I loved the facial expressions of the 2 heroines).
For the commons hypnotic devices (The sort of joysticks that emits lights and electricity), I usually find it quite repetitive, and I don't know why but I don't like the Hypno-Robot-Mind-Eraser thing where the Heroine's mind is completely blank ... I feel it is sexier when the Hypnotized Heroine surrender herself to the overwhelming pleasure of submission.

One of the strangest hypno video I saw was from Giga, where a mature Superheroine falls under the charm of the horrible odor of her opponent.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Ah, all of those sound superb. Except maybe that last one. :nugget:

Really, Kaa-themed hypno art is practically a genre in and of itself on the Internet. I can only suppose that it spun out of people who grew up on Disney's The Jungle Book as little kids. I can kinda see the appeal to it, but it's very easy for it to tip straight into bestiality, which I don't do. At all.

(Maybe the problem can be resolved if I make up a snake-themed villainess in the future...)

Voodoo sounds like a wonderfully untapped element, and I'll look into that as well.

Lastly... old-fashioned, literal puppetmastering oughta make a comeback one of these days. Trapping a heroine in oversized marionette strings is definitely my idea of a good time! :laugh:
Void
Sargeant
Sargeant

Totally agree with that last point about puppets - I just like the idea of being physically complicit while mentally resisting. I like most of the suggestions here, actually, and I think all of these ideas would be good fun in a scene. I prefer that, whatever the mechanism, the hypnosis isn't instant or ultimate, but rather gradually wears the heroine down as the villain(ess) pushes past her resistance. As long as it sets in slowly and believably against a tough and resistant heroine than I'm pretty much sold on any mechanism, I think. I guess the most important thing for me is for the villain(ess) and heroine to really sell the battle for mental domination. Massage is also cool... I'm sure there was a classical Lynda Carter WW scene where she was hypnotised during a massage.

You could also combine voodoo with turning the heroine into a puppet - like some kind of exotic voodoo lady using the heroine's blood (or some other cliché thing) to form a link that binds their two movements so the heroine gradually becomes a mirror for what the voodoo lady is doing... So she finds herself taking part in the bizarre ritual that she came to stop.

Ah man, the possibilities are endless! Fun thread, this one.
Lost in the night, and there is no morning.
SdaisyS
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Omega Woman wrote:Ah, all of those sound superb. Except maybe that last one. :nugget:
The horrible smell thing from Giga ?
I must admit that compared to this movie, most of the others Giga's video looks almost "normal" lol.
I was like "What's inside the mind of the producers?!", finally I gave it a try, it was quite arousing to see the Beautiful Heroine being attracted and enchanted by that atrocious smell, but yes, that's not of the taste of everyone haha.

For the Jungle Book, this is exactly that, the scene traumatized (In a good way) a lot of people, and indeed a snake themed character is always sexy.

I have forgotten the Puppetmastering power ... Seeing the strings capturing, wrapping the Superheroine, then make her do whatever they want ... mmm that's stimulating ; )

EDIT : Yes, Resistance from the Superheroine, I'm 100% with that.
The conquest must be long, it's important to show that this is a Superpowered Goddess that is corrupted, so it looks more dramatic to see her falling slowly.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Body-snatching by a villainess is something I would like to see. Maybe a storyline with the heroine switching back and forth between her own personality and the dominant personality of the body thief.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

Don't forget aural. One of the best mind control scenes from Electra Woman & Dyna Girl involved Glitter Rock playing a guitar solo that mesmerized the duo into almost killing themselves.
Tuathal
Henchman
Henchman

Kraven once controlled Tigra by the use of a mind controlling slave collar, I loved it.

http://clarmindcontrol.blogspot.com/201 ... ntrol.html
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah, glitter rock used his psychedelic chord progressions to mind control EW and DG. As cheesy and 'kid friendly ' that show was intended to be, they did employ some pretty good perils.....man eating tiger, venomous snakes and spiders, being stretched apart, being crushed, etc
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

And they did it all on a budget of 77 cents. :laugh:

Seriously, though. I do wish that EWDG had gone on a bit longer. Who knows what other spandex-clad shenanigans we could've gotten out of it?
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Yeah I always hoped that too, and while the 2001 pilot was a valiant effort, there hasn't been another good take on it since. I'd like to see it with a more serious tone though, not as cheesy and campy as the original, maybe in the tone of Sleepy Hollow or something, with dark undertone but with light humor
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omega Woman wrote:And they did it all on a budget of 77 cents. :laugh:

Seriously, though. I do wish that EWDG had gone on a bit longer. Who knows what other spandex-clad shenanigans we could've gotten out of it?

the adult versions of what could have been done with that or when Dynagirl became evil were the only thing enjoyable about the show.

To the topic, how about when the heroine is aware of what is happening but is powerless to resist. Her mind says no, but he body says yes.

The Classic is a villiain taking control of Wonder Woman's magic lasso
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

or to Wonder Woman in the Man Who Could Move the World episode!? She was aware of what was happening to her but was unable to resist. Her facial expressions sold it--you can see she was worried and maybe even a little scared, the way she would look at Ashida and away from the ground.....the way Lynda conveyed it physically was perfect!
frightiningcow
Henchman
Henchman

There was a sci-fi show early 2000's called Odyssey 5. No heroine or peril elements but they did have this one enemy, a nano machine mesh that could envelope the victim in a synthetic skin and drive their body around. Creepy factor was the nano-machine couldn't replicate the texture of eyes so the victims could still express through the eyes. Since it couldn't use eyes it created simple sensor organs on the victims palms (similar to Pan's Labyrinth's Tenome )

I've seen people commenting on other posts that they like the costumes to use shiny hosiery. Use that to show the heroines body isn't under their control.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

frightiningcow wrote:There was a sci-fi show early 2000's called Odyssey 5. No heroine or peril elements but they did have this one enemy, a nano machine mesh that could envelope the victim in a synthetic skin and drive their body around. Creepy factor was the nano-machine couldn't replicate the texture of eyes so the victims could still express through the eyes. Since it couldn't use eyes it created simple sensor organs on the victims palms (similar to Pan's Labyrinth's Tenome )

I've seen people commenting on other posts that they like the costumes to use shiny hosiery. Use that to show the heroines body isn't under their control.
Well related to that in the wonder woman comics they introudced the Venus girdle it made the wearer obedient to anyone's commands and obviously allowed great access for a villain.

Interestingly the heroines of Paradise Island used it far more on the villians than vice versa.
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Ah, the Golden Age. When Superman demolished entire neighborhoods, Batman murdered the fuck out of criminals left and right, and Wonder Woman brainwashed more people than Big Brother.

Good times. Good times...
Darren84
Neophyte
Neophyte

I don't really mind the method of control, originality is great and all but as long a it is done well I'll be happy.

If it is mind control I prefer it to be slow and to see resistance before submitting herself. If it is full body control via a spell or magical necklace etc... I like the heroine to be vocal about not been in control of her body, not in a blank state.

Preferred methods of mind control would include
-Classic pendulum
-Enchanted object such as a crystal
-Perfume
-Hypno eyes/voice
-Sexy dance
-Poison
-Forced orgasm through an 'Orgasmatron' type device
-Hypnokink has a good one involving the heroine been hypnotized by staring at the seductress's breast.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Omega Woman wrote:Ah, the Golden Age. When Superman demolished entire neighborhoods, Batman murdered the fuck out of criminals left and right, and Wonder Woman brainwashed more people than Big Brother.

Good times. Good times...
and although they could not promote the actual sex act, there is a great lesbian theme in the golden age of Wonder Woman .
madboy7931
Neophyte
Neophyte

Darren84 wrote:I don't really mind the method of control, originality is great and all but as long a it is done well I'll be happy.

If it is mind control I prefer it to be slow and to see resistance before submitting herself. If it is full body control via a spell or magical necklace etc... I like the heroine to be vocal about not been in control of her body, not in a blank state.

Preferred methods of mind control would include
-Classic pendulum
-Enchanted object such as a crystal
-Perfume
-Hypno eyes/voice
-Sexy dance
-Poison
-Forced orgasm through an 'Orgasmatron' type device
-Hypnokink has a good one involving the heroine been hypnotized by staring at the seductress's breast.
Completely agree. The best ones are when there is good resistance from the victim, as it seems to make for a deeper submission in the end. My big fetish is breast hypnosis with voice suggestion. I don't really see much of male submission to a woman to become her slave, sex slave or otherwise. Is there much out there that I'm not seeing, as it's mainly female to female, not that I'm complaining of course :-)
niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

corrupted artifact: villain replaces some part of a heroine's gear like tiara, ear-rings etc with a corrupted one, favorites are either

1) the artifact makes all females the heroine meets start to get hot for her - not immediately, gradually - eventually becomes a kind of lesbian zombie movie where they are all after her and she doesn't want to fight/hurt them as they are being mind-controlled, eventually she disappears under a huge pile and lets them have her, after they've eaten her for a bit they pass out and it wears off - till next time. obviously it takes the heroine a while to figure out what is causing it :)

or

2) same but artifact makes super heroine start having lesbian thoughts she didn't have before - slow process - begins with saying no to grateful rescued female at the beginning (villainess in disguise who has hots for her maybe) and given gift instead like a brooch or silver mirror as a present, the item gradually starts effecting her - eventually villainess returns, takes off disguise, offers again, heroine doesn't say no this time

flashing light:
super heroine chasing villainess, long bright corridor, light is switched off, only a glowing red light at the end of the corridor, heroine slowly creeps along the corridor staring at the glowing red light - by the time she reaches the end of the corridor she is under mind control. villainess switches light back on and purrs

"so wonder woman have you ever had sexual thoughts about other women?"
"no"
"that is about to change" muhahaha

"the villain explains it is a mind altering drug that will render her submissive, she boldly refuses but the villain explains he has bombs planted throughout the city and he will detonate them unless she complies"

Agreeing to something to save others is always good - even more so if build up includes the heroine fantasising about a certain thing and then being presented with the voluntary mind control situation above knowing that it would lead to the thing she fantasises about so it basically gives her an excuse to do it for real

" Snakes : I've always been fascinated by Kaa and all types of hypnosnakes, and I also love exotic snake charmers that use snakes to seduce
there victims. There is an artist called Sue Chan hat did some arts like this, also with a lot of magic lamps and genies."

Yes, snake charmer conjures up spirit snake that slips into heroine's bedroom and bites her making her controlled by the snake charmer's flute, lures the heroine to come dance for her with the heroine possibly thinking it was all a dream when she wakes up.

voodoo/puppet master both for real and in dreams - body control with reluctant mind

dreams - given some scented candles which allows the magician to controls the heroine's dreams using dolls, super heroine wakes up masturbating about her side kick, embarrassed about it next time they meet, or both heroines having their dreams controlled so both having the same lesbian fantasies about each other then eventually it all gets too much and...

or real - slight comedy element initially as voodoo priestess makes heroine touch butt or boobs of sidekick, makes her touch herself at embarrassing moments, uses two dolls to get heroine and sidekick to kiss etc. eventually they track down the priestess's lair - one heroine gets stuck, legs wriggling, other heroine is body controlled to go down on stuck one, stuck one's doll is used to make her grind her hips. by the time they finally track down the priestess they are totally into it and throw the priestess on the nearest bed
Ed2720
Neophyte
Neophyte

Using drugs to induce the hypno.
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about Starro?

Starro is an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers/Puppet Masters" type villain from outer space. He shows up, and starts taking over superheroes, until the ones that are left figure out some way to stop him.

Obviously, it's hard to do good-looking starfish props on a small budget, and likewise CGI Starros aren't going to happen either. But if you wanted to lowball it, you could use facepaint to paint the evil starfish pattern on the subverted hero's face, and have then keep their eyes closed. Then, if you want to throw an effect in, make the painted-on starfish blink when the audience isn't expecting it, using a bit of post-production.

Eclipso is a similar "tries to take over everyone" villain, and when he is possessing a hero or heroine, they are drawn with an eclipse shadow on their face:

I think the shadow is intended to be figurative, not literal: other characters can't see it, it is there for the benefit of the viewer.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

good ole mind control rings...
tr20.JPG
tr20.JPG (39.79 KiB) Viewed 5509 times
:ninja:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Lurkndog wrote:How about Starro?

Starro is an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers/Puppet Masters" type villain from outer space. He shows up, and starts taking over superheroes, until the ones that are left figure out some way to stop him.

Obviously, it's hard to do good-looking starfish props on a small budget, and likewise CGI Starros aren't going to happen either. But if you wanted to lowball it, you could use facepaint to paint the evil starfish pattern on the subverted hero's face, and have then keep their eyes closed. Then, if you want to throw an effect in, make the painted-on starfish blink when the audience isn't expecting it, using a bit of post-production.

Eclipso is a similar "tries to take over everyone" villain, and when he is possessing a hero or heroine, they are drawn with an eclipse shadow on their face:

I think the shadow is intended to be figurative, not literal: other characters can't see it, it is there for the benefit of the viewer.
Now that sends me down Memory Lane... I learned about both Starro and Eclipso at a pretty young age, through the DC Animated Universe. Remember when the Justice League cartoon was still on air?

Good times... good times...