Group Custom (Mission complete !)

General discussions about superheroines!
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

I would put in a $100 to get a quality chloroform scene. Logan has made some real quality scenes in the past!
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

theScribbler wrote:Obviously I wouldn't be in on this cause of producer doing the custom, but I have a group custom related question.

Does everyone who contributes to group custom get the whole video when finished, or just the part of it they contributed too? Like if someone puts in $100 for a chloro scene, does he/she only receive that clip or portion of video, or do they also get the rest of it: scenes that say someone paid $500 for, and someone else paid $900.
A valid question/point and all I can say is that back when I paid into my first group custom it was when Kelly was to be introduced as Lady Wonder in Transition to Darkness which was a 4 part saga.
The system back then was a dedicated webpage with moves listed with a cost and you simply selected your moves and paid, IIRC that move was then marked up as completed.
I paid for a couple of move to happen to Lady Wonder and received all 4 parts of the saga.

So I would assume that at least in this case every contributor will get a copy of the film.

Funnily enough I suggested the buying or paying for individual parts of a video quite a few years ago to SHG before they made it big, when they were photostory based and SB used to handle correspondance, at least when I emailed them I am just happy somebody else came up ans offered it, the idea was probably around way before I thought of it and may have bene in use because I did not use forums much back then and the genre seemed tiny to what it is now.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

It would work the same as always. Everyone gets the entire film. Most times, contributors are spending about the same amount toward the film when they work this out. Domi can reach out to the remaining contributors to satisfy the budget and then we can go from there. :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

We are npw 4 contributors :)

We currently have 80% of the global price so we're almost ready!
We still needs 1 or 2 contributors more in order to raise the remaining $300. Let us know if you want to help us.

The current content is :
Chloroform KO • Wake-Up • Body Punch • Body Kicks • Mounting • Force Field • KO (on the back, Lindsay and Allura) • Recovering (Allura) • bearhug • knee backbreaker • vicious stomach blows • Dizziness (Lindsay, while she's standing) • Taunting • Life draining kiss • Dizziness 2 (Lindsay, while she's kneeling) • Head Scissor • KO (on the stomach, Lindsay) • Bare legs (Lindsay & Allura) • Thong (Lindsay)

PS: Here's a little artwork related to this custom in order to motivate potential contributors :D

maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

That looks really cool!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

maar13 wrote:That looks really cool!
Thank you :)
I'm optimistic, I think we'll find the last contributor(s) this week :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
maar13 wrote:That looks really cool!
Thank you :)
I'm optimistic, I think we'll find the last contributor(s) this week :D
Lindsay LOVES that picture by the way ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hello everybody,

we still need to raise around $300 to make this custom happen. Furthermore, people can still consider any additional moves for a donation (such as Low blow, hair pulling, choke, Throat lift, crawling and other moves...)
. The current content is available in the 1st post.
PM me if you want to help us.
HeroineLegends wrote: Lindsay LOVES that picture by the way ;)
I'm really glad she loves the artwork, it was really fun to draw ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Hello everybody,

we still need to raise around $300 to make this custom happen. Furthermore, people can still consider any additional moves for a donation (such as Low blow, hair pulling, choke, Throat lift, crawling and other moves...)
. The current content is available in the 1st post.
PM me if you want to help us.
HeroineLegends wrote: Lindsay LOVES that picture by the way ;)
I'm really glad she loves the artwork, it was really fun to draw ;)
Every single one of may actors and actresses told me to ask you for one of them lol
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Every single one of may actors and actresses told me to ask you for one of them lol
Haha, I'm honored but I would need several lives to do it, lol. (each artwork takes me between 8 and 12 hours :laugh: )
More seriously, I have always wanted to do an artwork related to Canary (I love the costumes, they suit Lindsay and Kristina so well).
Also, if I have enough time, I would love to do an artwork of Alexa (probably in her Bulge's Battle attire :whistle: )
Finally, if we manage to do this custom, I will probably try to do an other artwork related to it (better than the one above) showing Allura fighting Lindsay's character (you'll have to find her a name :D) .
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I think I am going to have her replace Fuchsia from Agent Files 2 (Bait and Switch)... she was a cool character. Similar colors, both blonde, and already in the Heroine Legends universe - Allura and Fuchsia were both Agents... would you want her to wear a mask?
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:I think I am going to have her replace Fuchsia from Agent Files 2 (Bait and Switch)... she was a cool character. Similar colors, both blonde, and already in the Heroine Legends universe - Allura and Fuchsia were both Agents... would you want her to wear a mask?
That's funny because once I finished this costume design, I found that she looked a lot like Fuchsia :)
To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of mask. And it would be a shame to hide Lindsays face behind a mask :laugh:
Just my opinion but a little eyelid makeup matching the costume colors should be more cute/sexy :whistle:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:I think I am going to have her replace Fuchsia from Agent Files 2 (Bait and Switch)... she was a cool character. Similar colors, both blonde, and already in the Heroine Legends universe - Allura and Fuchsia were both Agents... would you want her to wear a mask?
That's funny because once I finished this costume design, I found that she looked a lot like Fuchsia :)
To be honest, I'm not much of a fan of mask. And it would be a shame to hide Lindsays face behind a mask :laugh:
Just my opinion but a little eyelid makeup matching the costume colors should be more cute/sexy :whistle:
The mask is just the pinnacle of the superhero concealing their identity... uhh... thing. But I don't personally care either way. ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: The mask is just the pinnacle of the superhero concealing their identity... uhh... thing. But I don't personally care either way. ;)
Like Storm, Invisible Woman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Psylocke, Rogue... :D
Even Jean Grey removed it after the seventies... Okay, I'm just joking/trolling ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: The mask is just the pinnacle of the superhero concealing their identity... uhh... thing. But I don't personally care either way. ;)
Like Storm, Invisible Woman, Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Psylocke, Rogue... :D
Even Jean Grey removed it after the seventies... Okay, I'm just joking/trolling ;)
I guess it depends on if they need to hide their identity. None of the mutants count bc they are looked down upon by society bc of their powers. A mask won't change that.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: I guess it depends on if they need to hide their identity. None of the mutants count bc they are looked down upon by society bc of their powers. A mask won't change that.
Yes, I think you're right.
But the funny fact is that there are finally not too many superheroines who's wearing a mask in comic books (at least DC & Marvel)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Naturally I usually prefer maskless LOL!

And double seriously we really need another couple of paid for moves to make this promising project come to life!
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

rayman wrote: And double seriously we really need another couple of paid for moves to make this promising project come to life!
I second that ! We really need another contributor. A lot moves can still be added...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
rayman wrote: And double seriously we really need another couple of paid for moves to make this promising project come to life!
I second that ! We really need another contributor. A lot moves can still be added...
Lindsay AND Bridget have both been HIGHLY requested for custom orders-- seems odd that you haven't been able to lock in the last contributor. I know a few fans who may be interested. I will reach out to them and see what I can do.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Lindsay AND Bridget have both been HIGHLY requested for custom orders-- seems odd that you haven't been able to lock in the last contributor. I know a few fans who may be interested. I will reach out to them and see what I can do.
Indeed, the last contributor seems to be the hardest to lock in, this project is very promising so I hope somebody will be interest in.
Nobody else want to see Fushcia (Lindsay) and Allura (Bridget) chloroformed, force draining kissed, head scissored and KOed :D

Let us know what moves you would like to see in order to contribute to this project :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: Lindsay AND Bridget have both been HIGHLY requested for custom orders-- seems odd that you haven't been able to lock in the last contributor. I know a few fans who may be interested. I will reach out to them and see what I can do.
Indeed, the last contributor seems to be the hardest to lock in, this project is very promising so I hope somebody will be interest in.
Nobody else want to see Fushcia (Lindsay) and Allura (Bridget) chloroformed, force draining kissed, head scissored and KOed :D

Let us know what moves you would like to see in order to contribute to this project :)
Waiting on replies - I will let you know what they say! :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Waiting on replies - I will let you know what they say! :)
Great Logan, thank you :)
Hope you'll be luckier than us :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: Waiting on replies - I will let you know what they say! :)
Great Logan, thank you :)
Hope you'll be luckier than us :D
We're now $100 closer. Looking to secure the final amount. ;)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: We're now $100 closer. Looking to secure the final amount. ;)
:yahoo: :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

If anyone has any issues emailing me, please feel free to PM me here too :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Here we go guys - Hot off the press so to speak :yahoo:
Attachments
Allura v FFushcia.jpg
Allura v FFushcia.jpg (71.48 KiB) Viewed 3323 times
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow, I love it :)
It will be hard to wait until the release :D
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

They look great on that pic, can't wait to see the final product :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I just wanted to swing by and drop a quick note here. I know many of the contributors have vocalized that they want to see some production photos from this project. At this current time, the project is out of my hands as it goes through post production. Once I see a first cut, etc, I can request some screen shots to post up on our site and maybe one or two here.

The girls had a lot of fun filming and they're excited to see the end film as well. I do want to note though that one thing did not make it to the final film which was the poison kiss. The actresses did not agree it would benefit the story and did not want to include it. This was a comfort issue and everything else was done. Instead, Allura ended up doing a partial soul suck and we had a cool little scene captured there.

If you have any questions, please don't heaitate to ask -- the film is being pushed through the queue with priority though I don't have an exact date to expect the final product just yet. :)
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

Great to hear the ladies had a good time with the filming but a shame they couldn't delive ron one contributors request.

I am very interested in any comments oyu can give about Allura's big scenes, namely the Sue Storm recreation and when she battles to hold up her forcefield when attacking Fuschia I am imagining some great acting from Bridget in these two scens.