Batgirl XXX Parody

General discussions about superheroines!
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Apparently a Batgirl XXX parody has been fully filmed, featuring Sunny Lane reprising her role from Supergirl XXX as Barbara Gordon.

Not many images available from this that I can find, but a couple are at the link.

http://blog.sunnylanelive.com/uncategor ... ne-15.html

Interesting that they've gone with the '68 TV Batgirl with designs more in the style of Batman: Year One for Batman and James Gordon.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh thank you thank you thank you! That costume looks incredible....my God I hope this has peril, groupsex and lesbian/dom scene with catwoman or another BatVillainess.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I rather hope so, too. My only gripe about the costume is that it doesn't cinch in as it should, at the waist. But that's not a big deal. It's more accurate than the Batgirl suit from Batman XXX, and I'm glad they've used this version of the costume for the Batgirl production. Sunny Lane was one of the brighter points in the Supergirl production, IMO, so I'm pleased to see this one in the offing. Really hoping there's more to it than the usual bland hardcore, which just makes me go, "Meh". :lol:
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

More pictures from the production are here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 651&type=1

Not sure what kind of weird Batgirl continuity they're establishing here.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Another link. Still no projected release date in evidence.

http://nerdreactor.com/2011/12/22/batgi ... s-preview/
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Apparently the project is slated for a September 2012 release.

http://tweetmeme.com/story/5729753515/b ... obypicture
penguin81
Sargeant
Sargeant

I think I'd like Sunny as Supergirl myself :/ but that's just me
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Looks like the Video on Demand version of this project may be out now.

http://www.adamevevod.com/sp-batgirl-xx ... rgedImages
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I LOVE BATGIRL!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

another pic
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
thelordharry
Henchman
Henchman

Glory be! It's the Yvonne Craig style Batgirl suit! Very popular at the moment...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes, the YC replicas do seem ubiquitous now.

However, some of the pics from this 'parody' show a very odd deviation from the Yvonne Craig look; Batgirl in shoes! SHOES?! What sort of a buffoon dresses Batgirl in shoes, rather than boots?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Its basically the same guy who makes these costumes for everyone. I changed our Batgirl costume up hopefully enough to avoid any copyright issues, and Knightwoman shouldnt be a problem at all, but I can tell from the mask and cape its the same guy that makes a lot of my costume stuff.
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Projected release on September 4, 2012, apparently.

http://www.strippal.com/sunny-lane-is-b ... arody-dvd/
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thank god i have been waiting for this...i am hoping that she gets bound in this one
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

OK...just watched this from start to finish...was not what I expected...granted the threesome lez scene with Bat Ivy & Cat rocked...could have added in bdsm and forced her to be lez....oh well....at least I got to see her get stripped and licked!!!
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Yeah, it was a slight disappointment, but, based on the Supergirl release, I knew basically what to expect. :confused: (Umm. I always thought the "confused" smiley meant sort of "Meh", which is how I use it here....) The lesbian scene was better than the others, but the acting was awkward and it fell prey to the frequent problem of the heroine being too into it from the start. No hesitation, no self-conflict. Which presents Batgirl as a somewhat looser (not to say sleazier) person than I'd prefer. She is the heroine, after all. That, and the scene had too much spitting for my tastes. Makes me wonder if that's the big thing now, the spitting, or perhaps the signature move of that one performer. Hmm.

Aside from that, I was troubled by the fact that the bodysuit was wrong. At least Christina altered the design to make it easier to remove. Here, Batgirl still had to disrobe completely, gloves and all, to lose the suit, yet they still got the design wrong. The obvious answer is to acquire an accurate suit, then modify it with subtle zippers hidden in the seams at the crotch and/or waist. But the budgets on the Batgirl projects seen so far may be too tight for that kind of thing, dunno. The boots and gloves were wrong, too, but I'm more forgiving in that area. I will say that the mask looks quite good, and Sunny Lane has a face which is well-structured for the mask. Not all performers and cosplayers can pull off an accurate Batgirl mask without looking odd. I think this is because the original was designed for Yvonne's own features. So unless the one wearing the mask has the right sort of nose and jawline, it can look a bit off, IMO. Sunny looked better than most in the mask, and while her acting was awkward in places she did get the facial expressions down tolerably well.

Not a bad production, but not a masterpiece of Batgirl erotica, either.
Last edited by cdrei 11 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I bought this DVD from Exteme Comixxx. I refuse to watch the movie again to do a full review. I thought the movie was dumb. I love Sunny Lane, but I regretted buying this movie. The Bat Girl costume has a flaw. The legs only go down to her ankles. She wears purple pumps not boots. The plot was dubious. I can't even remember if there was a fight scene. For the most part, this was a dress people in costumes to have pointless sex movie :thumbsdown: .
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I've found that it can help to watch all or most of a project like this with the sound off. I tend to expect a montage of scenes with, at best, a weak structure which only vaguely links them together. It would be nice to see something which is better-structured. I need to get Christina's Wonder Woman movie, for which I have high hopes in this area.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

cdrei wrote:I've found that it can help to watch all or most of a project like this with the sound off. I tend to expect a montage of scenes with, at best, a weak structure which only vaguely links them together. It would be nice to see something which is better-structured. I need to get Christina's Wonder Woman movie, for which I have high hopes in this area.
As the writer and story editor of Christina Carter's Wonder Woman XXX, I am confident that you will find the movie has a well structured plot with dialogue, action, peril and sexual content woven into an excellent story.
-Tyr Garm
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

thelordharry wrote:Glory be! It's the Yvonne Craig style Batgirl suit! Very popular at the moment...
and it is the best!
Batfetish
Sargeant
Sargeant

I never saw this movie but what I read is a typical fault of many comic erotic clips. Just putting actors in sexy hero costumes isn`t all. O Girl is the best example what contains a baterotic clip. Not only the costume. The athmosphare is important, the batfight, a little comedy style, BDSM, the batsound in the background. The producers really makes thoughts, what the erotic in the classic batman show causes. Otherwise the costume of Batman and Robin looks lame. The most males don`t want to realise who tights, short and bodydefine the costumen from Adam West and Burt Ward was:) They were the only males who were brave enough to wear this costume.
riddler1966
Neophyte
Neophyte

Any caps from this? Does Riddler have sex with Batgirl?
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

You know, I don't recall that there's even a Riddler character in this one. It's been a long time now, but IIRC Batgirl is only involved in a couple of the erotic sequences. She's in one long sequence with Batman and Robin in the Batcave, then another with Poison Ivy and... a strange take on Catwoman who does a lot of spitting... in Commissioner Gordon's office.

This project is nice enough for what it is, but it suffers a bit by comparison with some of the really outstanding work being done over the last couple of years by producers on this site. The lighting is bland, the colors washed out, and the camera work too dynamic and distracting (for my tastes) in Batgirl XXX.

A bit OT, perhaps, but I have this idea that Barbara Gordon struggles with herself over an unconscious obsession with Riddler. When she's musing about a theoretical situation in which Batgirl might be overcome by a foe, she always throws out Riddler's name. "Batgirl used to get tied up a lot, and it still happens sometimes, even now. A foe might have her strapped to a table. Batgirl's struggling, and there's Riddler, dancing around in his tights, and.... I did it again, didn't I? Riddler again. What is that, Barbara? It's always the Riddler with you. He wears a girdle, for goodness' sake." And &tc. Note that the Barbara I write is... a bit goofy and neurotic, as though Yvonne Craig's version were mashed up with Liz Lemon and Amy Farah Fowler. :laugh: "What if Barbara Gordon really were as much a nerd as she pretended to be?" would be my take. Umm. :blush: