Best villain

General discussions about superheroines!
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

We spend a lot of time in this forum talking about the heroines. But who, in your opinion, is the best villain.

For my money, no one beats Diana Knight. She's the quintessential SHIP villainess.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Ditto. DK, second to none.
Brilliant performances full of little nuances, never bettered for me than in Mercenary and the Maiden with PK and Rifferus for SHW.
Continues to do stellar work for Jim Weathers, Cali, CC, Evangeline, she is just awesome. She makes a good WW, but is superb in any evil role.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I always enjoyed Darenzia as Virago. What a shame we never saw her in a showdown with Emily Addison as KnightWoman.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

TIEnTEEZ wrote:We spend a lot of time in this forum talking about the heroines. But who, in your opinion, is the best villain.

For my money, no one beats Diana Knight. She's the quintessential SHIP villainess.
Aw! You are too kind. I do try to change it up from character to character...

As I have found out,.. not to belittle anyone,.. but heroines are very easy to find,.. Now,.. villains,.. that is a whole other thing. I am in desperate need of some solid villains who can hold their own against my Wonder Woman,.. for my productions. So tell me you guys,.. who would YOU like to see as MY baddie.

Go!
ENTER MY REALM!!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yes I can't stand a villain who looks like a pizza delivery guy. Heck put a hockey mask on him or something.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Diana Knight wrote:... So tell me you guys,.. who would YOU like to see as MY baddie.

Go!
I'd like to see Diana Knight be your baddie. That's right, you should play both parts!

:hq: :hq:
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroine Addict wrote:I always enjoyed Darenzia as Virago. What a shame we never saw her in a showdown with Emily Addison as KnightWoman.
yes, by far the best in my opinion.
Diana Knight
Producer
Producer

theScribbler wrote:
Diana Knight wrote:... So tell me you guys,.. who would YOU like to see as MY baddie.

Go!
I'd like to see Diana Knight be your baddie. That's right, you should play both parts!

Funny thing,.. I'm working on a custom that is just that. Although,.. I'm trying to figure out the logistics of a Wonder Woman Catwoman or The Cheetah.

Whatcha think?
ENTER MY REALM!!
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Diana Knight wrote:
As I have found out,.. not to belittle anyone,.. but heroines are very easy to find,.. Now,.. villains,.. that is a whole other thing. I am in desperate need of some solid villains who can hold their own against my Wonder Woman,.. for my productions.

About the only person that I can see matching up with you is Christina Carter. You two together make that perfect pairing. Whether it's you as the baddie and her as WW...or vice versa. You two just seem to know what the other is thinking and wanting in the video shoot.

So I say let you play the good WW for once, (with Christina that is) and let us see that devious CC run you through the ringer. :D Maybe she could break out her Gretal character again. :yahoo:
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Diana Knight wrote:
theScribbler wrote:

Go!

Funny thing,.. I'm working on a custom that is just that. Although,.. I'm trying to figure out the logistics of a Wonder Woman Catwoman or The Cheetah.

Whatcha think?
I think WW v Zatanna or WW v Circe or WW v a dark WW (badass Xena like) from alternate universe, or Hera or Circe pretending to be dark WW. If it has to be Catwoman or Cheetah, I'd vote Catwoman cause I'm not that up on Cheetah and what I have seen, she doesn't do anything for me. It's up to the custom buyer I suppose.
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Diana Knight wrote:
TIEnTEEZ wrote:We spend a lot of time in this forum talking about the heroines. But who, in your opinion, is the best villain.

Aw! You are too kind. I do try to change it up from character to character...

As I have found out,.. not to belittle anyone,.. but heroines are very easy to find,.. Now,.. villains,.. that is a whole other thing. I am in desperate need of some solid villains who can hold their own against my Wonder Woman,.. for my productions. So tell me you guys,.. who would YOU like to see as MY baddie.

Go!

Given how well you work together, I would say Christina Carter or Kendra James. You've put them through so much in your Bondage Cafe work, it's time they got some payback.

Heck, maybe even have them both up against you.