Mind Control ?

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

So, we produce a lot of Hypno/Mental Domination content for our other stores. This recent one is probably one of our most ambitious. Since it plays into the same themes as superheroine we thought we would take a chance and post it here. If this is too far out of the genre we expect the wrath of Mighty Hypnotic (which would be ironic but understandable)

http://www.clips4sale.com/24134/11028281</a>

Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I got this already and i liked where it was going. How could you not release part 2 at the same time. I love your mind control stuff I only ask can you make some where they are more body control like you did with Daisy in her Robo and she could not take off the vibrator even though she wanted to that was hottttt.
glitter rock
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

This looks amazing . Your work keeps getting better and better. Any chance of seeing you mind controlled in any up coning videos? I would really to see that, you do great work in the mind control videos.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

@Dragon - Well both parts are almost an hour long so we can't put it up as a full video at very good resolution because of size restraints. We decided to put them up with a gap so that fans would be encouraged to get the videos in order, we see often people buy part 2, then end up getting part 1
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

glitter rock wrote:This looks amazing . Your work keeps getting better and better. Any chance of seeing you mind controlled in any up coning videos? I would really to see that, you do great work in the mind control videos.
I actually hurt my foot doing some kick boxing (I have to wear one of those plastic boot/cast things) so I am not going to be in front of the camera for a while :(
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

WK you can be the Villiness Limpy :) I know they write in Preg in soap operas why not injuries in SHIP?
I hear you about the parts so when is part 2 coming out?
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

WK also feel better soon.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry to hear you took a knock, get well soon.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm more of a fan of body control, where the heroine's body is controlled and she is aware of it and her surroundings, etc. An example that comes to mind is the Wonder Woman episode the Man Who Could Move the World where WW had no control of her own body but was very aware of the situation. She was able to see and hear what was about to happen to her and the expression of fear and helplessness was priceless; she knew she was walking into a mine field but couldn't do anything about it, and her resistance and defiance was conveyed perfectly by Lynda Carter. I'd love to see more heroines being body controlled and seeing their helpless expressions as they're facing their impending demise....how about one of your heroines being body controlled in a similar manner but instead of walking into a mine field, she is forced to walk towards an explosive dildo or vibrator and she resists but takes steps closer until she is standing over it and like the villain Ishida yells "I command you, sit!" or something similar and we see the heroine position herself over the explosive sex toy and she begins to lower herself closer to it and stops, while the villain yells "you're inches from annihilation, take that seat!" and just as the heroine inches her crotch to the device the scene ends in cliffhanger fashion.....does the heroine escape, or does she sit on the explosive vibrator or dildo bringing her demise?
HeroineFall84
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

WonderKenna wrote:
glitter rock wrote:This looks amazing . Your work keeps getting better and better. Any chance of seeing you mind controlled in any up coning videos? I would really to see that, you do great work in the mind control videos.
I actually hurt my foot doing some kick boxing (I have to wear one of those plastic boot/cast things) so I am not going to be in front of the camera for a while :(
I had one of those from a skateboarding accident a while back, is it the pump up kind? Hated that thing lol
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

when is part 2 cumming out??????
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Soooooooooon. We are trying to get our first "Number 1" clip on clips4sale and don't want part 1 and part 2 competing with each other. So it will come out when either 1) Part 1 hits Number 1 or 2) when it starts dropping out of the running.

We are really glad you liked the first part :)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

that is just mean to the people who bought it. This would be Ella's first scene with you and I have to wait for everyone to see how good part 1 is before I get to see her. The clip is now in the top five.

So people buy ASAP.
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

ok it is at 4 two more to go.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Hopefully it will go all the way, it would be nice to go out with a bang since We are going to be totally shutting down production for a while and putting up whatever content we have banked. I am not sure when we will be shooting new content.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:ok it is at 4 two more to go.
Ok, we are at #2 and now PART TWO is up :)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

why are you shutting down prod??
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Michael (who does most of the productions) is moving and the full time members of the company are moving too. It will be a few months before they are shooting any new content for any of our stores. Since we won't be in the same city anymore I am not sure if he is going to continue shooting superheroine content. We all love it, but it has gotten to the point that only occasionally are these videos "worth" making from a business stand point. We love making them, but it might become something we just do once every few months. Especially the full xxx content g/g or b/g
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That really sucks. The best company is breaking up. There is no way to restructure with others and keep all thoes wonderful women employed???
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:That really sucks. The best company is breaking up. There is no way to restructure with others and keep all thoes wonderful women employed???
Well, I am producing my tickling, foot worship and solo customs and will make one trip a month to shoot with the rest of the company. BTW how did you like part 2?
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I liked part 2 alot. I would like to see more body control as well.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Psssst....the last Callie video we have is going up today....
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

mmmmmm which site and when, I don't see it. But i will get it.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:I liked part 2 alot. I would like to see more body control as well.
What did you think of the release with Cheyenne Jewel we just put up? It was shot a year ago (you will be seeing mostly content shot a 6 months ago or longer)
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

That is funny that you knew I got it. Overall very good. Just wish she looked liked she was trying to resist more throughout.
WonderKenna
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:That is funny that you knew I got it. Overall very good. Just wish she looked liked she was trying to resist more throughout.
Well, I think Jasmine really kicked butt on this one and it will be right up your alley http://www.clips4sale.com/53607/11280295

Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I will be def picking it up in the next few days.