Our Site

CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I'm looking for some feedback from those who frequent our site often. I'm always looking to make improvements... is there anything you like / don't like about our site and navigating it? Some things I can change, some I cannot... but I can try and make it as user friendly as possible and I definitely want it to be easy to find whatever you're looking for! :)

http://www.theSuperheroines.com
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

What do you like about our films? What changes would you like? Is there something another producer hits on that we miss? We can only get better by knowing your feedback!! :)
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

The action sequences, the acting, the Special effects...lately the special effects have been amazing.

I think one thing that is going to be addressed by sagas and Shadowgirl is the Ongoing stories.

I know you have addressed this about HL being mostly custom orders but One thing why I started to really love HL was the ongoing matters with all villains and superheroines, Like Valentine or Amoeba being LW's brother (addressed in Transition to Darkenss) and the thing about LW's mother and Hawke.

At some point I wold love to see a saga about The Hunters, Like Onyx and Malek trying to go after heroines and reveling why they took that path.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:What do you like about our films? What changes would you like? Is there something another producer hits on that we miss? We can only get better by knowing your feedback!! :)
I've said it before and I'll say it again. More bondage / peril. :)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:What do you like about our films? What changes would you like? Is there something another producer hits on that we miss? We can only get better by knowing your feedback!! :)
I have to agree with TieNTeez, bondage is always a nice touch. Specifically, after a heroine gets captured, I'd like to see exactly what the villains then do to her. Do they tie her up and interrogate her to find out some great secret like the source of her powers? Do they savagely beat her down until she has no choice but to beg for mercy? Do they brainwash her into becoming their slave? Do they use some device to steal away her superpowers? I'd love to see more creative endings that go a step beyond a KO/carry off scene. Let's actually see some heroines pushed past their breaking point instead of just getting knocked out.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

semi-related question: do you prefer wide shots, medium shots, or close-ups?
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote:semi-related question: do you prefer wide shots, medium shots, or close-ups?
It depends on the scene but, personally, I prefer when close-ups alternate with wide and medium shots.
For exemple, when you're filming a KOed heroine, I like to see a wide shots in order to see the whole body and, then, a close up (with eventually a scrolling) in order to see her face better (or other anatomy parts like hands, feet...).

For the fight sequences, again, I prefer when Wide/medium shots and close-ups alternate. The action is more readable on wide shots and hit-impacts and facial expressions are improved on close ups.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:semi-related question: do you prefer wide shots, medium shots, or close-ups?
It depends on the scene but, personally, I prefer when close-ups alternate with wide and medium shots.
For exemple, when you're filming a KOed heroine, I like to see a wide shots in order to see the whole body and, then, a close up (with eventually a scrolling) in order to see her face better (or other anatomy parts like hands, feet...).

For the fight sequences, again, I prefer when Wide/medium shots and close-ups alternate. The action is more readable on wide shots and hit-impacts and facial expressions are improved on close ups.
So basically, what I'm already doing ;) lol
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: So basically, what I'm already doing ;) lol
Exactly :D
This is why I love your fight scenes ^^
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: So basically, what I'm already doing ;) lol
Exactly :D
This is why I love your fight scenes ^^
lol sweet! :)

p.s.s a very side note - I'm seeing the coming together of these other films we're shooting and HELL YEAH!!! The Black Queen / Trinity (Your Soul is Mine Saga) is FANTASTIC! - and Girls of X 2 is IMO better than GOX1... and I liked that one :)