Wondra 4 is RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

The latest Wondra starring Emma G., "Wondra 4: Turning to the Dark Side", is being shot tomorrow!

Wondra has defeated Master Mace, but a new power from the dark side to determined to destroy our super sexy amazon.

Emma G. returns with a vengeance in this latest epic from the Bluestone House of Ideas!

'Nuff said!

Blue
Attachments
poster-DianaSM.jpg
poster-DianaSM.jpg (315.12 KiB) Viewed 15919 times
posterWondraSM.jpg
posterWondraSM.jpg (312.09 KiB) Viewed 15919 times
Last edited by Bluestone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

looking forward to this release
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

What types of KO's can we anticipate?
Bert

Choking with string, choking with rope, choking with cord, you know - a variety of stuff! (Just teasin', I'll be buying this!)
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Cool, looking forward to it.
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

can't wait for this!!! I hope that it has a good frontal bearhug in it...please.....a long one.......
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Picture this: Chloroform rag on villains chest,Wondra in his arms getting a bear hug,her face against his chest and the chloro rag.

Richard :yahoo:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And at some point I NEED to see Darkwing carried ots PLEASE!!
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

the chloro bearhug is nice but that would be more like if he is just holding her....plus it might be to close to his face.....much rather the villian pick her up around the waist and just really squeeze on her for a while...so we can se her struggle and beg to be let go until she passes out.
erie-patrick
Neophyte
Neophyte

New to site but long time lurker. I would hope to see this beauty put to sleep with chloroform,followed by a classic helpless cradle carry,shown from various angles. I discovered silk n blood after they no longer let you download the first epiosode. My loss.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's an update on Wondra 4. It's been filmed, but we weren't happy with the number of peril elements. Soooo, we set a second day to film some additional material. This will be filmed on Dec. 9th, so keep posting your requests here. We are adding a bearhug, chloro scene, plus some other peril elements, and we will be watching this thread for more ideas.

Below are two posters featuring Emma as Wondra as well as her female opponent, Deadkill, who is a hottie in her own right!

Since we've edited most of the video already, just waiting to insert the additional material, this video should be released about Friday Dec. 13th. Hmmm. Wondering if this will be a lucky day, or not, for our lovely heroine. Save your shekels so that you can find out!

This one will knock your socks off!

Blue
Attachments
poster6sm.jpg
poster6sm.jpg (359.96 KiB) Viewed 15410 times
poster7sm.jpg
poster7sm.jpg (307.65 KiB) Viewed 15410 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sort of a shame to cover that face with that mask.
thoma592
Neophyte
Neophyte

"This will be filmed on Dec. 9th, so keep posting your requests here. "

All I ask is that you have Wondra show off that she is a super powered woman.
Most if not all videos seem to miss that element. Before our heroine is beaten, tortured, strangled, and humiliated have her show off that she is a real super powerful, strong, invincible heroine. (and not for just a few seconds)
Other wise it is just another hot chic getting the crap kick out of her!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

thoma592 wrote: All I ask is that you have Wondra show off that she is a super powered woman.
Most if not all videos seem to miss that element. Before our heroine is beaten, tortured, strangled, and humiliated have her show off that she is a real super powerful, strong, invincible heroine. (and not for just a few seconds)
Other wise it is just another hot chic getting the crap kick out of her!
Oh, she'll show that she's superpowered by taking on four perps at a time and tossing them around as we would expect a wonder woman to do. :)

Blue
smashTFC
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yay!!!!! Wondra 4 is coming! and so am I! Sorry about that but Emma is so damn hot. Any super strength scenes? Like the good old days of the original Wonder Woman where she would bend iron, padlocks, kick doors down, etc. I want to see her doing that stuff.
The Fembot Lab
[urlhttp://thefembotlab.deviantart.com/[/url]
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is it just me or are her eyes purple? That is awesome. :)
And I love that skull mask!
Richter
Neophyte
Neophyte

I like that "After" pic of Wondra. She looks like the wonder has been taken out of her!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Personally, I think they should have cast Emma G. for the role of Wonder Woman in the new Superman movie, but I may be a teensy bit biased. :)

Here's an action shot for you from Wondra 4. We are shooting the final scenes on Monday. Wish us luck. This one will be legen... (wait for it) ..................................................................... DARY!!!!

Blue
Attachments
poster9sm.jpg
poster9sm.jpg (336.31 KiB) Viewed 15062 times
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wow, amazing figure.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

One of the villains in this one is Deadkill. She's awesome! Here she is... plus part of her fight with Wondra!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 9csm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9csm.jpg (228.34 KiB) Viewed 15060 times
Wondra4poster9esm.jpg
Wondra4poster9esm.jpg (312.53 KiB) Viewed 15060 times
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maybe it's just the time of year, but the title of this thread reminds me of that old Coca-Cola ad with the trucks.

"Wondra 4 is coming! Wondra 4 is coming! Wondra 4 is coming! Wondra 4 is coming!"
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Can't argue with Emma G as Wondra, she looks great but it's really going to depend on the elements involved. I bought the first Wondra because there were chloro scenes; however, they weren't really done well...too quick. The following 2 Wondra videos were non buys for me due to a lack of chloro scenes. I know you've penciled in a chloro scene for this one, but can you at least make it a more prominent part of this production? Draw it out more, slower with struggling, weakening, done by a male villain, the whole shebang. This WW character needs a proper chloro scene for us fans.

Good luck with the shoot.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
erie-patrick
Neophyte
Neophyte

Will she be put to sleep with chloroform and then cradle carried helpless in heroine peril ? Some get tired of it, I don't. :evil:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ots carry!!!!!!!!! :)
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

erie-patrick wrote:Will she be put to sleep with chloroform and then cradle carried helpless in heroine peril ? Some get tired of it, I don't. :evil:
The ones who get tired of it aren't chloro fans. Paragon made a cottage industry out of chloro vids. I've yet to see anyone do better chloros and it NEVER gets tired.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We're finishing the filming tomorrow. I've seen the edited movie so far, and it's already awesome. With the additional material to be filmed tomorrow, it will be MIND BLOWING!!!

This will be Bluestone's Christmas present to all Wondra and Wonder Woman fans out there!

Here is a poster of Wondra being attacked in her civilian identity of Diana Price!

Friday the 13th will be really lucky for all of us... perhaps with the exception of Wondra herself!

Blue
Attachments
poster5sm.jpg
poster5sm.jpg (342.03 KiB) Viewed 14807 times
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Really looking forward to it. The villainess looks awesome and Emma always delivers as Wondra.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Would LOVE some pics from todays shoot! Also will the chloroform ko happen during the bearhug like Rich suggested? Would be HOT. Also consider a debooting and some limp arm and leg checks please?
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

No stills from today's shoot yet, but here's another teaser poster!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 9fsm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9fsm.jpg (328.37 KiB) Viewed 14652 times
Last edited by Bluestone 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

you already posted that one lol
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:you already posted that one lol

So, I did.

I just replaced it with a new one! :)

Blue
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here is Wondra's old enemy from Wondra 2 who returns to chloroform our heroine!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 9ism.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9ism.jpg (331.84 KiB) Viewed 14625 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Yum. So what did you guys film today exactly?
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

My goodness I am so excited to see Emma aka Wondra get chloroformed again.

A helpless look from Wondra knowing that the chloroform she is breathing will render her unconscious and completely helpless as she shuts her eyes slowly and goes to sleep. Blue, will we see a close up of her face as she goes under?

Can't wait till this release, Emma is a beautiful lady!
maar13
Sargeant
Sargeant

This looks amazing!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I'll have to see the footage before I can comment. I wasn't on set for this one. I did pay for some interesting surprises though for this Christmas blockbuster. Here's another poster for you while you wait for Friday's release.

Blue
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 9jsm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9jsm.jpg (278.43 KiB) Viewed 14538 times
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Blue,

Well I hope so we get a good chloroform scene and a good overall video with lots of good peril in it. Please post more pictures, I can't wait to see this.

It looks like Emma is wearing panty hose, she looks great!

D
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Bluestone wrote:I'll have to see the footage before I can comment. I wasn't on set for this one. I did pay for some interesting surprises though for this Christmas blockbuster. Here's another poster for you while you wait for Friday's release.

Blue

Who knew Wondra had such smokey farts....
:D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hmmm, female on female chloro. Can't say that excites me. Really tired of all the g/g that dominates this genre anymore. Unless the scene is really good, I can't see a purchase. But I know it'll sell like hotcakes for you. Maybe Wondra 5.
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:Here is Wondra's old enemy from Wondra 2 who returns to chloroform our heroine!

Blue
This guarantees a purchase from me.
Kalel577
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bluestone wrote:Here is Wondra's old enemy from Wondra 2 who returns to chloroform our heroine!

Blue
This guarantees a purchase from me.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here are some posters for the chloro fans out there!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 9msm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9msm.jpg (311.33 KiB) Viewed 14368 times
Wondra 4 poster 9ksm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9ksm.jpg (317.38 KiB) Viewed 14368 times
Wondra 4 poster 9lsm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9lsm.jpg (292.95 KiB) Viewed 14368 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

drh1966 wrote:Hmmm, female on female chloro. Can't say that excites me. Really tired of all the g/g that dominates this genre anymore. Unless the scene is really good, I can't see a purchase. But I know it'll sell like hotcakes for you. Maybe Wondra 5.
i dont mind the g/g peril....but i must admit im getting tired of the fight scene that turns in to a g/g 10 minute lick each other scene ...if i wanted that id just buy lesbian lick clips.....i think blues chloro g/g scene looks pretty sexy
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

It's not just girl on girl in this one. Wondra takes on several male perps as well as the female ones in this video. Believe me, it won't be boring! :laugh:

Blue
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

God that chloro scene looks AMAZING
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Wow! Looks like there's some kind of aftermath to the chloro scene too. Any kind of carrying or playing with her unconscious body?
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

My goodness does Emma look great knocked-out....a true elegant beauty!

Can't wait. :yahoo:
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here's some more posters! This one's going to be awesome!

Lots of surprises for you, including some guest villains and heroines.

I hope everyone has their shekels ready for Friday, because it'll certainly be worth the money to see Emma in this latest Wondra adventure both as Wondra and in her civilian identity of Diana Price!

Blue
Attachments
Wondra 4 poster 9nam.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9nam.jpg (220.79 KiB) Viewed 14210 times
Wondra 4 poster 9osm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9osm.jpg (269.32 KiB) Viewed 14210 times
Wondra 4 poster 9psm.jpg
Wondra 4 poster 9psm.jpg (336.94 KiB) Viewed 14210 times
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

any chance that we can see a trailer?
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I must agree Emma looks incredible. That chloro scene looks awesome and these pics keep getting better and better.