Examples of Peril and Sexual Peril

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

As we move forward with filming, we want ideas! There's a lot of blanketing with generic terms, but specifics help us really lock in what everyone is a fan of so throw out some really good examples of things you want to see - from standard peril to sexual peril… keep in mind that our version would be PG-13 / R rated, but the concepts are what we're looking at here :)
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm the biggest fan of a heroine being groped/fondled after being beaten with the costume STILL ON. No nudity required. Also costume destruction (see secret identity's "cosmic girl") can also be great without crossing into nudity. Throw some unmaskings and maybe bear hugs in (and make sure the costume is quality - I liked your Wonder Woman type costume) and you've made a customer out of me. Helpful?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

staggerlee wrote:I'm the biggest fan of a heroine being groped/fondled after being beaten with the costume STILL ON. No nudity required. Also costume destruction (see secret identity's "cosmic girl") can also be great without crossing into nudity. Throw some unmaskings and maybe bear hugs in (and make sure the costume is quality - I liked your Wonder Woman type costume) and you've made a customer out of me. Helpful?
Very helpful :) Our actresses may not be as comfortable with groping, etc, but finger traces and teasing is something we've been working to incorporate...
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Yeah you should think about doing some sort of touching. Like as an example, after Lady Wonder is ko'd the villain rubs her legs a little, maybe picks her arm up and lets it drop limply to to check if hes unconscious. Do a couple limp leg checks too. Maybe an eye check as well. Essentially make it obvious hes enjoying the fact he knocked her out, without taking it to a sexual place.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Yeah you should think about doing some sort of touching. Like as an example, after Lady Wonder is ko'd the villain rubs her legs a little, maybe picks her arm up and lets it drop limply to to check if hes unconscious. Do a couple limp leg checks too. Maybe an eye check as well. Essentially make it obvious hes enjoying the fact he knocked her out, without taking it to a sexual place.
All of our new films include "breaking the personal bubble" as I call it. All of the continuing actors are well aware of what I'm looking for going forward-- so you may see a shake-up in our casting, but it's all for the better. Physical contact is definitely added throughout every new film. "Your Soul is Mine" was a great release for us because Kristina and Tiffany are very comfortable with themselves and with the content so they created a great film that wasn't just based on fighting. We have many more releases coming up that are similar in nature with other characters. VERY excited for the upcoming filming - I just hired on 17 new girls :)
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Hello Logan!
As Staggerlee, I don't really like nudity.
It's hard to find sexual peril while staying PG-13 :D
I think finger teasing or pussy grabbing (above the costume) can be good ideas. I also like forced kisses. You could also add forced wedgies (with leotard, pants type costumes). Certainly harder to do while staying PG-13, but I think there is a public for wrestling holds like facesitting.

About more classical perils, I'd love if you could add "finish her" sequences before a heroine received a fatality, like in Mortal Kombat (In those sequences, the heroine is all dizzy, for a long moment, waiting to be finished off). Usually, I think this sequence is far more appealing than the fatality itself !
I also think that some wrestling moves like Piledriver or Tombstone piledriver could be fun (even as fatality, lol).

And finally, I'd love to see (but you already know it, lol) an high cut thong leotard based costume, with bare legs (it should be great in Neomega in my opinion). I always though a superheroine seems to be more vunerable in this outfit.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Awesome question by the way! Thanks for opening up a thread for this.
I may have to argue with Stagger Lee about being the biggest fan of sexual peril with the costume still on. Love seeing the superheroine in trouble, not the model. And once the costume is removed, unless there has been a long history with that model as the superheroine, it is difficult to connect the two.

I would suggest adding insinuated peril. For example, a superheroine could be knocked out, then have part of her outfit being removed seen on camera (such as in the Hannah Perez WW video with Weapon G as the gorilla removes the WW panties without showing any nudity from that angle), then have the villain tell the now conscious but tied up superheroine how much he enjoyed her. He could even pull out a pair of the super heroine's panties and toss them in her face to taunt her.
I also like the idea of having the villain mock the superheroine's outfit. For example, a villain could trace the S logo on Supergirl's chest and ask her if the S doesn't stand for super slut because of how she dresses to fight crime wearing FMBs and a mini-skirt with a skin-tight top that accentuates her breasts.

Just a few thoughts. I'll probably spend the rest of the day picturing Tiffany in various peril scenarios now ;)
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Hello Logan!
As Staggerlee, I don't really like nudity.
It's hard to find sexual peril while staying PG-13 :D
I think finger teasing or pussy grabbing (above the costume) can be good ideas. I also like forced kisses. You could also add forced wedgies (with leotard, pants type costumes). Certainly harder to do while staying PG-13, but I think there is a public for wrestling holds like facesitting.

About more classical perils, I'd love if you could add "finish her" sequences before a heroine received a fatality, like in Mortal Kombat (In those sequences, the heroine is all dizzy, for a long moment, waiting to be finished off). Usually, I think this sequence is far more appealing than the fatality itself !
I also think that some wrestling moves like Piledriver or Tombstone piledriver could be fun (even as fatality, lol).

And finally, I'd love to see (but you already know it, lol) an high cut thong leotard based costume, with bare legs (it should be great in Neomega in my opinion). I always though a superheroine seems to be more vunerable in this outfit.
Hey there! Some of the things like pussy grabbing, etc aren't on the table for our actresses because of their attachment to mainstream projects… but we definitely can do more sexual-type peril - the reason I'm asking for examples is so I can find a way to implement some things or a creative way to use these ideas and create something similar or even different…

Tiffany Chase will be wearing a high-cut thong leotard without pantyhose in our next series - which will be in January - called "The Adventures of Katara" where she plays a rogue superheroine who has her own intentions for everything so you never know if she's going to be innocent or a bit villainy… very power rangers-esque with a very sexy twist to it. The sexual peril will creep into there too ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Awesome question by the way! Thanks for opening up a thread for this.
I may have to argue with Stagger Lee about being the biggest fan of sexual peril with the costume still on. Love seeing the superheroine in trouble, not the model. And once the costume is removed, unless there has been a long history with that model as the superheroine, it is difficult to connect the two.

I would suggest adding insinuated peril. For example, a superheroine could be knocked out, then have part of her outfit being removed seen on camera (such as in the Hannah Perez WW video with Weapon G as the gorilla removes the WW panties without showing any nudity from that angle), then have the villain tell the now conscious but tied up superheroine how much he enjoyed her. He could even pull out a pair of the super heroine's panties and toss them in her face to taunt her.
I also like the idea of having the villain mock the superheroine's outfit. For example, a villain could trace the S logo on Supergirl's chest and ask her if the S doesn't stand for super slut because of how she dresses to fight crime wearing FMBs and a mini-skirt with a skin-tight top that accentuates her breasts.

Just a few thoughts. I'll probably spend the rest of the day picturing Tiffany in various peril scenarios now ;)
lol nice - I agree with the suggestions - we've actually done some of this in episodes that haven't been released yet… you'll be happy to see that ;)

I do want to clarify - staggerlee, I believe, meant the same as you - that you both prefer the costume to remain on, whether intact or destroyed… am I right on that?
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Personally, I prefer when the costume stays intact. It's okay for me to destroy the cloak or the mask but not more :D
However, I forgot to say it but I like to see wet costume (when I say wet, I mean after an underwater fight or something like that)

Edit: and I CAN'T WAIT to see "The Adventures of Katara" ;)
Bert

You can do so much without resorting to nudity or graphic touching. It all depends on how you shoot it. Imagine Kristina or Tiffany in a costume with a zipper down the front. After losing a fight, the heroine finds herself tied with her hands behind her back to a pole. The gloating villain approaches and ogles her as she stares daggers at him. He makes a suggestive comment and reaches for the zipper. Defiance is replaced with a flicker of doubt as he pulls down on the zipper. She looks down as he pulls it lower, glancing back up at him fearfully as he releases it and traces his finger back up the opening.

That's perilous without being graphic, sexy as hell, and it doesn't have to go further. She can break free or be rescued, or the villain can be called away, whatever.
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

HeroineLegends wrote: Tiffany Chase will be wearing a high-cut thong leotard without pantyhose in our next series - which will be in January - called "The Adventures of Katara" where she plays a rogue superheroine who has her own intentions for everything so you never know if she's going to be innocent or a bit villainy… very power rangers-esque with a very sexy twist to it. The sexual peril will creep into there too ;)
Out of curiosity, do you have an exemple of what could this costume looks like ? :joker: :joker:
And what do you mean by Power rangers-esque (you excited my curiosity way too much) ?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Bert wrote:You can do so much without resorting to nudity or graphic touching. It all depends on how you shoot it. Imagine Kristina or Tiffany in a costume with a zipper down the front. After losing a fight, the heroine finds herself tied with her hands behind her back to a pole. The gloating villain approaches and ogles her as she stares daggers at him. He makes a suggestive comment and reaches for the zipper. Defiance is replaced with a flicker of doubt as he pulls down on the zipper. She looks down as he pulls it lower, glancing back up at him fearfully as he releases it and traces his finger back up the opening.

That's perilous without being graphic, sexy as hell, and it doesn't have to go further. She can break free or be rescued, or the villain can be called away, whatever.
We have A LOT of this coming up… already filmed ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote: Tiffany Chase will be wearing a high-cut thong leotard without pantyhose in our next series - which will be in January - called "The Adventures of Katara" where she plays a rogue superheroine who has her own intentions for everything so you never know if she's going to be innocent or a bit villainy… very power rangers-esque with a very sexy twist to it. The sexual peril will creep into there too ;)
Out of curiosity, do you have an exemple of what could this costume looks like ? :joker: :joker:
And what do you mean by Power rangers-esque (you excited my curiosity way too much) ?
I don't have an example yet because the idea is coming from a lot of different places since she's the only Superheroine in the series. The costume is going to have a black leather, semi-wet look with traces of either dark red or dark purple (leaning towards the latter) and there will be a mask. We are deciding whether or not we want a cape though we like the idea of having it. When I say Power-Rangers-esque, I am referring to the multiple villain/henchmen fights and a lot of "posing" sequences and acrobatics. The feel will be a little darker, but not in a sexual way, though there will be sexual peril. The Neomega is the dark sexual series-- this one is just higher stakes, etc. Katara is a combination (personality-wise) of an edgy batgirl/batman, cat woman, elektra/daredevil… will be a fun series to follow. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Semi-off topic, but I also wanted to mention that I'm excited for casting our 1st fully involved African American Heroine. She is very open to learning, trying new things, and diving into the Superheroines in Peril genre. Here name is Farrah… here are a few photos - she will be cast across several of our series:

Last edited by CustomSuperheroines 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Might be alittle off topic but this shows the kind of eye work I think Tiffany and the other lovely ladies could do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anMsFy_aPnY

Richard
As for the subject at hand,for me as long as there is ots carries with gentle butt slaps,chloro scenes with long close ups and the sound of her sighing as shes going under,I'll be happy.I hope Samanthas first video will be out before Christmas Logan,its a Christmas present to myself(as well as at least 1 other video and photo set)And I hope Samantha will have a photo set VERY soon as well.Thank you sir :)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

It's a bit hard you have sexual peril being PG-13, I would like to see a little caress, I saw a picture of the neomega logan posted with the villain to touch the bottom of clothing tiffany, I did not think this picture, but I saw it being posted, so even with logan commenting that neomega would be R-rated, but no nudity, I would like some caress, to prefer the heroine to stay with the clothes, but do not know if it is possible.

no need to mention that I prefer woman vs. woman
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You could take a hint from some of the old 70s TV shows like Batman, Wonder Woman, and even Charlie's Angels.
Deathtraps like on Batman can be very sexual to those of us with dirty minds while still being PG-13. Things like quicksand, chloroform, bondage with a pendulum or the classic spinning saw blade are all good examples. Jim Weathers basically does 'em all.
One scene that I remember from the 70s on Charlie's Angels involved Cheryl Ladd being tortured under layers and layers of hot towels in a sort've sauna. All you could see was her face and the outline of her body under the towels, but she was all sweaty and kinda delirious and it was kinda hot.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

I'd like to see a villainess try to defeat a heroine by seduction, sort of like Poison Ivy. She could use various lipsticks, gases, poison darts, etc to make the heroine susceptible to her advances.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

sam
Henchman
Henchman

Slone wrote:I'd like to see a villainess try to defeat a heroine by seduction, sort of like Poison Ivy. She could use various lipsticks, gases, poison darts, etc to make the heroine susceptible to her advances.
I second this! Sleepy/seducing dust is something I'd love to see. Also kissing (conscious or unconscious) in various places (stomach, neck, forehead, cheek, temple) would be amazing!