Daubster's-PSW's Super-Shelly Hybernation Fan Made Trailer

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Check out this fan made trailer I made and posted on my YouTube channel to get the word out on Daubster's & Project Superwoman's Hybernation starring Super-Shelly...This film was release back in March 2012....I purchased the film last week and it's a great film...So decided to make a fan-made trailer. Special Thanks to Daubster and Project Superwoman for giving me the okay...This is a fan made trailer created by me...I emailed it to Project SuperwomanDaubster himself and got permission to use the clips in the trailer and got the okay to upload it on my channel to get the word out this film. You can purchase this film @ projectsuperwoman.com. This is a good super-heroine internet film I recommend you watch. The renowned photo-manipulation artist, Daubster, makes his directorial debut which features his lovely redhead Shelly, donning the red & blues as Super Shelly. "Hybernation: Whatever Happened to Anna Reno" tells the story of a young animal activist that is transformed into a superpowered villainess by the mysterious Wilson Corporation. Armed with Kryptonite and a hatred toward Super Shelly, these superpowered women are on a collision course either one might not survive!

DISCLAIMER: Project Superwoman and Super-Shelly are in no way affiliated with DC Comic and Warner Bros. This trailer is fan made...WON 5 is not associated with project superwoman/Daubster Films ..This is a fan made trailer..All credit goes to projectsuperwoman.com//Daubster Films for clips/footage.

Check out Daubster's-PSW's Super-Shelly Hybernation on this site:
http://www.projectsuperwoman.com

Check The Link To The Fan Made Trailer..Enjoy :supes:
[youtube][/youtube]
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Great film is a bit of a stretch...but I will say it did have one of the better Green-K scenes in any of the SG videos out there. That having been said, the rest of it left a lot to be desired in terms of dialogue and acting.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

RedMountain wrote:Great film is a bit of a stretch...but I will say it did have one of the better Green-K scenes in any of the SG videos out there. That having been said, the rest of it left a lot to be desired in terms of dialogue and acting.
I agree when it comes to the acting..it was a bit of a stretch...the dialogue to me was okay...maybe the great is a stretch...but it's a good film
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
mike2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I watched Hybernation with the volume off and thought the scenes with the heroine in costume were pretty solid. Going by facial expressions and body language alone, Shelly played the heroine better than the usual wooden actress-models in this genre. She was lively, intelligent, unpretentious, warm; and the kryptonite scene, the long scene on the phone, some of the interaction with the other players, et cetera, were all nicely acted.

The regular PSW product is quite good, too, and has a nice comic book vibe that other producers don't always capture. I watch (or re-watch) a lot of superheroine videos with the sound turned down because most of the actors' line readings are not that great. (You just have to throw a little Jerry Goldsmith on for background music, LOL). That's true of PSW (where an added problem is that the dialogue is sometimes mixed too low), but PSW's visuals almost always make up for it: the excellent costumes; the imaginative, ambitious effects; the well-chosen locations; the staging of the action; and the models look right even when they're not drop-dead gorgeous or can't act. Seriously, I wonder if PSW should just shoot the videos like the old Fleischer Superman cartoons with minimal dialogue and maybe find a better actress to dub in (or pre-record) a running internal monologue for the heroine. Things like the robot rampage in "New Enemy" or the climax of "Power Drain" are masterpieces of comic book-style peril that few other producers are even attempting.
jay0987
Neophyte
Neophyte

I dont think its to bad i enjoyed the fight scenes quite interesting when superwoman punched her oponent it seemed to hurt her which showed just how powerful her oponent was
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

Its a really good first effort by Daubuster. Yes it has its issues but it had some nice fights, effects, and nice non-store bought costumes for everyone. I hope he does another video where they can iron out some of those early issues like the audio.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
ChenSing
Neophyte
Neophyte

I tried to get onto the site but I get a "exploit tool" warning from my anti-virus program so the site won't load for me :(
robyn
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I think it was about $10 so that was ok. It had some really good locations, Shelly was attractive and the costume was really good. Problems included the picture itself, such a shame. I dont know what they shot it on but something went wrong. The fights were definitely energetic, no complaints on that score, but they were kinda messy. Lastly there is a pretty long scene in an office where a girl in glasses and white lab coat seems to have the script in front of her and is just reading it out.... for a long time. Whatever she was explaining needed to be got through more quickly and learned. I am interested to see what he does next though.
ChenSing
Neophyte
Neophyte

I've tried the site again today but am still getting the same "exploit tool / threat blocked" warning message. Damn hackers keep interfering with sites :(
jay0987
Neophyte
Neophyte

Has anyone seen the new one in this series supergirl challenges anna to an armwrestle and supergirl gets beaten easily does anyone know of any other videos where supergirl gets beaten in an armwrestle
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

jay0987 wrote:Has anyone seen the new one in this series supergirl challenges anna to an armwrestle and supergirl gets beaten easily does anyone know of any other videos where supergirl gets beaten in an armwrestle
I haven't seen it yet. i know it's a two part series.