Mini-Customs

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:What could be the first mini-custom to be published ? Not that I want it to be rushed... the more attention and quality are given to post-production work, the better :)

About the X-Girls serie, I'm a little bit perplexed... maybe you already have enough websites to follow out there :D (HL, SVL, DH, the incoming TN) ... to add another one and risk market saturation ... ? I don't know.

And let's not even start with the copyright problems - if I'm not wrong I've read that for X-Men "inspired" characters it could be dangerous...

Anyway, keep up the good work, I'll keep following your websites with interest, no matter what direction you'll take :)
When you mimic the exact characters, sure, but parody law and fair use law are actually a producer's best friend in this genre ;)

GoX won't start filming until January 2014… we're focusing on the other 3 PG-13 sites… DH looks to be retiring.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Good news. It's always a pleasure to see something else than Wonder Woman and Supergirl !
Yep! That was the whole reason I decided to scrap Retro Angels (which was more DC characters) and go this route…. I'm a HUGE X-Men fan and there's so much potential for it… plus no one is doing it… and I can't be alone in saying I'd buy up some Marvel vids if they came out...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Malek's Intentions Trailer - to be released next week

[youtube][/youtube]
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

how many mins will the next release be?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Do you look to buy peril films on a specific day of the week? Or just whenever?
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

:laugh:

Just ignore him... terribly annoying spamming user ...
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

To answer the "day of the week" question, it doesent matter to me. As long as they have what I want I'll buy them any day and anytime.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

you put the next week trailer up,so that why i ask how many mins it will be....
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:you put the next week trailer up,so that why i ask how many mins it will be....
I honestly don't know yet… I never know specifics of films until they are ready to be released. The trailer just means I've received the final cut of the film, but it doesn't mean it's been put together yet.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Uploaded a few trailers and screen captures just now!

Trailers:

Altered Universe: New Mission, Old Friend
Agent Files: Cyrus [5]

Screen Captures:

Altered Universe: The Final Crystal
Altered Universe: Fighting for Adam
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wow, you have tons of unreleased movies in "altered universe" now :D
Can we expect a few of them to contain fatalities ? (Btw, I love the screenshots from Fighting for Adam!)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

In new mission. old friend is the girl wearing pantyhose? Cant tell. And how is she ko'd?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh yes!!!!!!!!! Both Fighting for Adam and New Mission Old Friend look REAL good Logan.:) gorgeous women and ots carries.
:thumbup: :thumbup:

Richard
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

and Your soul is mine looks good too :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:In new mission. old friend is the girl wearing pantyhose? Cant tell. And how is she ko'd?
Yes, she is wearing pantyhose… I can't remember how she's KO'd lol we have filmed so many! I'll have to get back to you on that!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Wow, you have tons of unreleased movies in "altered universe" now :D
Can we expect a few of them to contain fatalities ? (Btw, I love the screenshots from Fighting for Adam!)
There are definitely some fatalities…. Altered Universe allows us to do that since they're stand-alone films that don't contribute to an overall story arc (though some of them reference each other)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Samantha is a keeper for sure Logan :love:
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Will the your soul is mine be out next week since it was a custom? How is super vs evil.episode be out?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Did you start filming neomega last week Logan? If so, any pics?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Did you start filming neomega last week Logan? If so, any pics?
It got pushed back a week - we actually film it this Sunday now. I'll be filming on Wednesday for Episode 11 of Season 2 as well… witness the return of Kaid ;)

Also, Malek's Intentions is now available: http://www.heroinelegends.com/maleks-intentions.html
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ivy652 wrote:Will the your soul is mine be out next week since it was a custom? How is super vs evil.episode be out?
We just filmed Your Soul is Mine… it will be a while before that is released. Super vs Evil, the same. They take about 3 weeks to a month to go through Post-Production before we can release them in cycle.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

New trailer:
[youtube][/youtube]
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:New trailer:
[youtube][/youtube]
Any pics from this? I hope Tatiana gets knocked out in that outfit!
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Im with Mamooche-- all these hot models need the cloth
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
Both girls get KO'd in this one :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
How?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
How?
Choke out
Domi666
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Downloading Malek's Intentions (Photo + Video), can't wait to see it :D

Just a little question: on the Heroine Legends website, there are some mini movies pages which have pictures from "Icy Duel" like "A cold Heart", "Galledon", "Batter up", "Metal & Rope" and "a Heroine's revenge". Can you tell us which characters will appear in these movies ?

EDIT:
I saw "Malek's Intentions":
Awesome, I really love it ! And you won the "Golden Low Blow 2013" (When I saw it I said OUCH!! lol)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Domi666 wrote:Downloading Malek's Intentions (Photo + Video), can't wait to see it :D

Just a little question: on the Heroine Legends website, there are some mini movies pages which have pictures from "Icy Duel" like "A cold Heart", "Galledon", "Batter up", "Metal & Rope" and "a Heroine's revenge". Can you tell us which characters will appear in these movies ?

EDIT:
I saw "Malek's Intentions":
Awesome, I really love it ! And you won the "Golden Low Blow 2013" (When I saw it I said OUCH!! lol)
Lol Tiffany, David, & I are extremely proud of that low blow! we try pretty hard to come up with new and creative ways to take the same parallel immense and corporate them into the story and deliver them in a different way so its not always the same thing over and over and over. as for the website, we've been filming so much because our actors are on board plus I have multiple Cruz now, so I've had the opportunity to do more of these films and teach people the genre. unfortunately, since I've been so busy, the website has been updated as much as I would like it to be. I'll be working on that as much as I can but I also had an idea that I may start I noticed that some of our fans didn't even realize that super vs evil existed and only go to the heroine Legends website which is awesome but we are about to start up to new sites which are the Neomega and girls of x... plus we're considering a girl power site so that would make 5 total sites. I think it might be nice to be able to find all of this content in one place so we're considering launching a new site that contains all of our series and one place. Thoughts?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

It's going to take a few weeks to consolidate everything, but all of our sites will now converge into one site to make things easier for everyone! Instead of needing to navigate to several sites like HeroineLegends.com, SupervsEvil.com, GirlsofX.com, TheNeomega.com, and other future sites, all of these series will all be featured on one site for easier navigation and page updates: www.TheSuperheroines.com
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Consolidating all your sites into one place is a good move, it was getting to be a bit much.

I got Malek's Intentions and really enjoyed it. The peril and fight scenes were all well done, the acting was good, and I loved the Trinity character. The bondage at the start was well done, and there was a nice dynamic between Trinity and Malek. I'd love to see Malek's KO gas used in the middle of a fight to partially daze a heroine. Trinity's teleporting ability worked well in setting up the fight, as she had some superpowers but clearly wasn't unbeatable. Hopefully she will be forced to spill the beans in regards to her powers in a future episode. I'll definitely be picking up the future Trinity videos, love the actress, character, and her powers. Can't wait for the Your Soul is Mine video.

I liked the photoset too, for me the best images are the ones that are more than just simply posing- adding in a prop or second character or perilous pose makes a big difference. My only advice about the photosets would be to shrink down the watermark a lot. It is waaay too big right now, make it about 10% of that size. The watermark really takes away from some pics and there is no reason it needs to be so huge. If you don't want to shrink it, then it needs to be moved to different corners for some pics so it isn't covering a character's face or body.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:Consolidating all your sites into one place is a good move, it was getting to be a bit much.

I got Malek's Intentions and really enjoyed it. The peril and fight scenes were all well done, the acting was good, and I loved the Trinity character. The bondage at the start was well done, and there was a nice dynamic between Trinity and Malek. I'd love to see Malek's KO gas used in the middle of a fight to partially daze a heroine. Trinity's teleporting ability worked well in setting up the fight, as she had some superpowers but clearly wasn't unbeatable. Hopefully she will be forced to spill the beans in regards to her powers in a future episode. I'll definitely be picking up the future Trinity videos, love the actress, character, and her powers. Can't wait for the Your Soul is Mine video.

I liked the photoset too, for me the best images are the ones that are more than just simply posing- adding in a prop or second character or perilous pose makes a big difference. My only advice about the photosets would be to shrink down the watermark a lot. It is waaay too big right now, make it about 10% of that size. The watermark really takes away from some pics and there is no reason it needs to be so huge. If you don't want to shrink it, then it needs to be moved to different corners for some pics so it isn't covering a character's face or body.
I understand the watermark concern, but it's put on a batch process… since I'm doing hundreds of photos at a time, I have to create a template and size/location for the watermark and that was the best place for most photos. Top right corner worked well too, but you end up overlapping the face many times.

The Your Soul is Mine film is awesome-- I've already seen the first cut of it. ;)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The Your Soul is Mine film is awesome-- I've already seen the first cut of it. do you know how many mins it will be? is there a long soul sucking scene? The pics look good...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

It's been a long time, but we finally got back into Season Episodes! We have 2 left for Season 2… we're filming out of order, but I will play Kaid in both. We wrapped on the Season Finale today which featured Kaid vs Trinity & Vega and there's a… back-to-back chloro scene followed by a double over-the-shoulder carry off! ;)

Actual screenshots of this film should be posted by tomorrow evening! ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hair gel!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Hair gel!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
…oh yes. Hair spray actually. A whole bottle lol
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Season 2 Finale, Coming Soon!!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:thumbup: Logan............sir...............I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I want your job!!!!!!!!! :lol:
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

oh my god.....release this now! lol cant tell for sure but is heather wearing pantyhose there?
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Nice to see you back in action :)

In the second screenshot Tiffany seems to have red eyes ? How come ? And is that 'real' (contact lens) or reflection of the camera ? (can't be FX, too early ^^ !)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:oh my god.....release this now! lol cant tell for sure but is heather wearing pantyhose there?
Yup, Heather is in pantyhose, Tiffiany is bare-legged, Vega is chloro'd with moans and struggling, then I chloro Trinity… then, my double OTS Carry Off… it had to be pretty epic for a finale and I think we got something good for you! :)

We film Ep 11 in about 2 weeks which happens before this where I capture Thorne ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

helstar wrote:Nice to see you back in action :)

In the second screenshot Tiffany seems to have red eyes ? How come ? And is that 'real' (contact lens) or reflection of the camera ? (can't be FX, too early ^^ !)
Tiffany wore red contacts for the 2nd part because I inject her with a mysterious glowing stick thing… When she opens her eyes, they're red, and she's under my control… it's a fun scene :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

We ALL want your job Logan!! :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

HeroineLegends wrote:

I inject her with a mysterious glowing stick thing…

Don't dazzle us with the science :yawn:
;)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:

I inject her with a mysterious glowing stick thing…

Don't dazzle us with the science :yawn:
;)
lol yeah, I don't know what to name it at this point… it's just a technology that the Hunters have created… it turns her into my slave… that's all that's important… ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Next film: Thunder & Shadows

[youtube][/youtube]
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

HeroineLegends wrote:
lol yeah, I don't know what to name it at this point… it's just a technology that the Hunters have created… it turns her into my slave… that's all that's important… ;)
Call it Frank.
:D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

tallyho wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:
Call it Frank.
:D
I like "hormone inducing PMS rage stick". But Frank would be easier...
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Next film: Thunder & Shadows
Fantastic costume for Thundra, love it. She has unreal legs :cool2: I also wasn't expecting her to do a reverse round kick ! :happy:

Good improvement for the SFX compared to the previous movie the guy edited (if it's the same guy... I think I remember that) :thumbup:

Still not perfect but if he makes the same improvement jump also for the next movie I'm sure he will reach top level :cool: