Script ideas for Bat Girl Episode #4...

General discussions about superheroines!
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hello Everybody!!

We'll be shooting another hot Episode of Bat Girl and Cat Woman this Thursday!! I would like to give all of you a chance to get your ideas and fetishes into me right now, I'll see what I can do for you on getting them in. I know I have heard a lot of request for hand Over moth gags and over the shoulder carries. I also am looking for your thoughts on a storyline. If you remember I tortured her pretty good in the last episode...

http://www.eclipstore.com/522

What shall we do this time? Should Bat Girl try to get revenge on Cat Woman? Should we continue torturing Bat Girl?
Please get your thoughts to me ASAP.. I will be working on this tonight and tomorrow!!

Love you!!
Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about costume theft? Catwoman totally strips Batgirl and dons her costume. As Catwoman flees (dressed as Batgirl), Batgirl's only option is to wear her adversary's costume and risk being mistaken for the feline fiend...
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:How about costume theft? Catwoman totally strips Batgirl and dons her costume. As Catwoman flees (dressed as Batgirl), Batgirl's only option is to wear her adversary's costume and risk being mistaken for the feline fiend...
then Batgirl...aka catwoman...gets ballgagged and caught by Joker and Harley....sweet revenge for Batgirl seeing catwoman given a massive orgy
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'd like to see it start with a bit more BG torture, but then have a dramatic escape hopefully using something from her utility belt (given what happened last time I hope BG has some tissues in there!) as that's under used in most vids, ( a batknife, batdrilll or just plain old 'anti bat bondage spray ' or something that will 'dissolve' the knots!) then BG turning the tables on Catwoman with maybe a gas pellet or spray from her belt. Then getting her revenge and making sexy use of those Batcuffs.
If you do use any utility belt items make sure BG gives a running commentary on what it does like they used to in the show. Think Candle might be in need of the Bathymen Restoring Spray after her last outing! :lol: ( seeing as how BG is pure and all, think we all know that ship has sailed for Candle! :yes: )

Whatever you decide on , I'm sure it'll be another top notch CC production, as both of you are great actresses in peril and bondage.
Good luck with it.
T.

Edit - like the costume swap idea and then CW getting nabbed by her allies in crime while dressed as Bg. Inspired!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969 wrote: then Batgirl...aka catwoman...gets ballgagged and caught by Joker and Harley....sweet revenge for Batgirl seeing catwoman given a massive orgy
And then the real Batgirl arrives to find Catwoman bound in the trap. The heroine knows that she should rescue the helpless villainess, but she decides it's time for a little payback...
tallyho wrote:then BG turning the tables on Catwoman with maybe a gas pellet or spray from her belt. Then getting her revenge and making sexy use of those Batcuffs.
If you do use any utility belt items make sure BG gives a running commentary on what it does like they used to in the show. Think Candle might be in need of the Bathymen Restoring Spray after her last outing! :lol: ( seeing as how BG is pure and all, think we all know that ship has sailed for Candle! :yes: )
I like this. For extra authenticity, maybe the utility belt props could have little labels on them. (It would only take a minute to type and print these, but this little detail would really capture the silliness of the '60s TV series.)
Last edited by Heroine Addict 10 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Heroine Addict wrote:How about costume theft? Catwoman totally strips Batgirl and dons her costume. As Catwoman flees (dressed as Batgirl), Batgirl's only option is to wear her adversary's costume and risk being mistaken for the feline fiend...
I love this. Then we get to see Christina and Candle each in both outfits!
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It could open with Catwoman tied up in bondage, Batgirl rushes in, and against her better wishes decides to save her. Once she has, Catwoman reveals that it was all a trap, knocks Batgirl out, and then gets to tie and torment Batgirl.

That way we get to see two gorgeous babes tied up instead of just one!
chickkimmel
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Picture this: Batgirl is investigating a crime syndicate. She goes into a warehouse, late at night, to get the goods on the crime syndicate leader (who is male). Once inside, she eavesdrops on the crime boss talking about his latest plans. Batgirl is surprised by a blow to the head. When she wakes up, she is bound to a chair in front of the crime boss. He tells her that he wants to introduce her to his silent partner; Catwoman. He then leaves Catwoman to deal with Batgirl. She does so with aplomb. First she taunts Batgirl by telling her that her crime-fighting days are through. Then she threatens to unmask Batgirl. Batgirl says she will do anything to avoid that. This opens the door for Catwoman to have her way with Batgirl. She unbinds her from the chair, leaving her legs free, but her hands tied up. She undresses Batgirl and tells her to get on her knees. Batgirl fights this at first, but succumbs. Batgirl performs oral sex on Catwoman. Then Catwoman produces a strap-on and takes Batgirl from behind. Then Catwoman forces Batgirl to rub her pussy against Catwwoman's until they both climax. Once she is defeated and satisfied, Batgirl is spent. She has nothing left. Catwoman then pulls out her cell phone and says, "Yes, come in. I have something to show you." A reporter for the Gotham Times appears with camera at the ready. Batgirl is unmasked and photographed without her mask. Completely nude, humiliated, violated, and spent, Batgirl is moved to tears. Once the reporter leaves, gleefully, Catwoman takes Batgirl in her arms and consoles her. She tells Batgril that there is a place in the organization for her: "Under me, that is." They kiss....fade out.

That is my best, Miss Christina. You gorgous fox, you; make this happen!!
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

If you do another unmasking (which I can never get enough of) can you do it otherwise fully costumed?
BatFan11
Henchman
Henchman

I would like to see Batgirl sexually tortured to the point where she starts to enjoy, and she eventually gives into Catwoman's will. Catwoman treats her like a pet (kind of like an extension of the end of Breaking Batgirl). I will like Batgirl paraded around by Catwoman in front of some other enemies and have Batgirl walked around on a leash and made to eat/drink out of dog bowls on the floor.
sideshowbob4791
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would like to see Batgirl sexually tortured to the point where she starts to enjoy, and she eventually gives into Catwoman's will. Catwoman treats her like a pet (kind of like an extension of the end of Breaking Batgirl). I will like Batgirl paraded around by Catwoman in front of some other enemies and have Batgirl walked around on a leash and made to eat/drink out of dog bowls on the floor.
I second!!!