Tiffany Chase Photo Sets!!

niko999
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Slone wrote:
niko999 wrote:"Well, we haven't quite figured out where in the Heroine Legends universe she's going to be"

Too late but i think she'd be good as a naughty henchwoman.
To me she has that girl next door kind of appeal that would make the most sense in a rookie heroine trying to figure out the whole superheroine thing. Maybe a little overeager, prone to sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting in over her head. I feel like she should be starring in movies, not playing second fiddle as a henchwoman.

Also, its pretty hard to evaluate the photosets from only a single tiny thumbnail for each set. I think it'd be a lot better if you put up like 4-6 sample (not full-resolution) pics for each set. People should be able to clearly tell what outfit she is wearing from the preview without having to ask. Just my advice, take it if you want.
Well i wasn't thinking of her playing second fiddle. I was thinking more of a villain capturing a heroine and leaving the henchwoman on guard while he goes out but she just can't keep her hands to herself.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:
niko999 wrote:"Well, we haven't quite figured out where in the Heroine Legends universe she's going to be"

To me she has that girl next door kind of appeal that would make the most sense in a rookie heroine trying to figure out the whole superheroine thing. Maybe a little overeager, prone to sticking her nose where it doesn't belong and getting in over her head. I feel like she should be starring in movies, not playing second fiddle as a henchwoman.

Also, its pretty hard to evaluate the photosets from only a single tiny thumbnail for each set. I think it'd be a lot better if you put up like 4-6 sample (not full-resolution) pics for each set. People should be able to clearly tell what outfit she is wearing from the preview without having to ask. Just my advice, take it if you want.
I'll re-evaluate how we decide to show them… she's in several outfits in every photo set though… so no matter which one you get, you'll have 3-4 outfits… :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:Also, its pretty hard to evaluate the photosets from only a single tiny thumbnail for each set. I think it'd be a lot better if you put up like 4-6 sample (not full-resolution) pics for each set. People should be able to clearly tell what outfit she is wearing from the preview without having to ask. Just my advice, take it if you want.
Done and done. I just got finished the tedious process of creating a slideshow for each Photo Set… this should make things easier for you guys! :)

http://www.heroinelegends.com/photo-sets.html
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Tatiana DeKhtyar had her photoshoot today!! For those of you who don't know her, she plays Onyx in Heroine Legends :)

She donned the Aurora, Thorne Excel, & Lady Wonder costumes today! Here's a sample photo from the shoot! :)

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Very nice :)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Beautiful woman.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've got set #2,3.Three more to go :)
She is stunning,she really is :)

Richard :cool:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually with her growing popularity,I'm surprised she hasn't gotten more offers from other producers.Not that I want her to leave HL and SVE of course,just thinking out loud. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Actually with her growing popularity,I'm surprised she hasn't gotten more offers from other producers.Not that I want her to leave HL and SVE of course,just thinking out loud. :)
We have an exclusive contract with her ;)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:Actually with her growing popularity,I'm surprised she hasn't gotten more offers from other producers.Not that I want her to leave HL and SVE of course,just thinking out loud. :)
We have an exclusive contract with her ;)
Excellent :yes: excellent
Note to self,win lottery start my own video productions,buy out Tiffanys contract.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

How is everyone liking these photoshoot Photo Sets? We took another one with our film today featuring Malek & Trinity!!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Add it to the list :)(to buy)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Technically, this photo is in this film's Photo Set, but it's also a great representation of the cool move Tatiana did in the choreography today! What a great feud to see… 2 humans… -ish. Anybody like to see the Heroine die? Neck snap.

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:How is everyone liking these photoshoot Photo Sets? We took another one with our film today featuring Malek & Trinity!!

If Tiffany is in it(and I have the money at the time)I'm buying it Logan.'Nuff said :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:Technically, this photo is in this film's Photo Set, but it's also a great representation of the cool move Tatiana did in the choreography today! What a great feud to see… 2 humans… -ish. Anybody like to see the Heroine die? Neck snap.

Don't exactly like it but it happens from time to time.I quess if the actress wants to move on :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:
HeroineLegends wrote:Technically, this photo is in this film's Photo Set, but it's also a great representation of the cool move Tatiana did in the choreography today! What a great feud to see… 2 humans… -ish. Anybody like to see the Heroine die? Neck snap.

Don't exactly like it but it happens from time to time.I quess if the actress wants to move on :)
Move on? No no no. Tatiana isn't going anywhere… This film is an independent, non-story-arch film. Just a random scenario… Mortal Kombat style… it's actually a cool ending. :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good to hear :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The things you do when your home in bed with a cold :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:The things you do when your home in bed with a cold :)
…wow. lol
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We had a sexy shoot today with Lindsay & Heather on Heroine Legends! And for all of you pantyhose fans, both girls are wearing them! :)

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You are just not playing fair Logan,gorgeous women everywhere.Next tax refund time,I'll just have to sign the whole thing over to you :)
That is,after the Obama penalty.

Richard
bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

love to see the heroine get snapped in a bearhug
CDavidC74
Henchman
Henchman

Slone wrote:

I agree with Slone. I enjoy watching innocent overeager types that get in over their heads and then tricked. Like Batgirl or Cheryl Ladd from Charlie's Angels...Thats really sexy. Naughty henchwomen are not as sexy. Tiffany is adorable!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

We've been slacking lately with having the Behind-the-Scenes material for our films. I'd like to see what the level of interest is in including for a few extra dollars an extra video as an option in the bundle with the Photo Set with Behind-the-Scenes & "the making of" type videos with our films… Here's a photo taken Behind-the-Scenes with Malek & Trinity.

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That would be nice...sort of like special features on a dvd. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heather Sims (Vega/Dark Vega & soon to be a Super vs Evil Amazon) had her photoshoot today! Her Photo Sets will be available soon :)

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Classic beauty :)
kingles
Sargeant
Sargeant

HeroineLegends wrote:We've been slacking lately with having the Behind-the-Scenes material for our films. I'd like to see what the level of interest is in including for a few extra dollars an extra video as an option in the bundle with the Photo Set with Behind-the-Scenes & "the making of" type videos with our films… Here's a photo taken Behind-the-Scenes with Malek & Trinity.

I like Behind-the-Scenes videos... :thumbup:
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

I finally got up the Photo Sets for 3 more girls: Brittany Ortiz-Nelson, Heather Sims, & Tatiana DeKhtyar!

http://www.heroinelegends.com/photo-sets.html
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Is this scene from an upcoming video?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:

Is this scene from an upcoming video?
Yes, it will be in the film called "A Hunter's Quarrel"