Agent Files: Cyrus

General discussions about superheroines!
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

For those of you who contributed to Kristin's Group Custom and have been eagerly been waiting it to be filmed, well, it's happening now! Every Monday & Thursday this month is dedicated to this film! We have filmed 3 days already and film our next this coming Thursday with Aurora (for those of you who have been HL fans, you've seen Aurora portrayed by several different actresses… this film is no different!) You will also see a new Dark Vega! ;)

It's been a super sexy shoot so far and just a taste of the direction "Super vs Evil" is going to head in! Follow us as we film this 5-part SAGA here:

http://www.heroinelegends.com/cyrus.html
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I am sorry to see the old DV replaced but I understand you are at the mercy of te actresses sometimes.
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

rayman wrote:I am sorry to see the old DV replaced but I understand you are at the mercy of te actresses sometimes.
Yeah, it's a bummer because most times, after an actress leaves our productions, they never do anything else. It's really sad actually. But then again, Hailey, who played Dark Vega for us, never really had a serious desire to do acting anyway.
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

the series look really good....any idea on the hawks revenge HL Release...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hey Everyone,

SO, we’re on set Cyrus today and we are about to debut the new Aurora. She was set to be in shiny pantyhose, but Sophie is tanned and the hose look a shade lighter than her skin color? Thoughts? Should we just have her bare-legged or keep the pantyhose anyway? We want to please our fans, but we also don’t want to try something and have it be the wrong way. Answers ASAP needed please as we start with her in 20 mins! Thanks!!

~Kristina
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Oh Kristina, why must you ignite a firestorm?? Sigh......

Bare legs please.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Viraleus wrote:Oh Kristina, why must you ignite a firestorm?? Sigh......

Bare legs please.
Lol - as I may agree with the bare-leg, I need to hear from my pantyhose lovers on what they would prefer - we have Celestia in bare legs for ya so no worries ;)
sam
Sargeant
Sargeant

bare legs please

outb4shitstorm

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PANTYHOSE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!
......thank you :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

....after all,I'm an elder :)
I can bring out the examples again between bare legs(threw up a little ) and AHHHAHAAHHHHHAAAAAAA Pantyhose
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You leave me no choice(hopefully won't piss off the forum moderator to much)
WITHOUT pantyhose:
WITH pantyhose:
again WITH:
.....my work is done(for now)

Richard
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

looks like he went with bare legs. very disappointing i must say. girl is very hot. skinny bare legs? not so much.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:looks like he went with bare legs. very disappointing i must say. girl is very hot. skinny bare legs? not so much.
When we did the question on this forum and one other, EVERYONE said bare legs during the post time. Also, the tights were like 3-5 shades lighter than her skin because she was tan from a vacation so it looked funny. She had them on for a while, and it just bothered the crap out of us so we took them off. We were going to try and hit both crowds (Celestia was bare legs), but since no one replied wanting pantyhose and because the shades were way off (it was drastic compared to her bare stomach), we went with bare legs. I'm happy with the choice. We did have Sapphire in pantyhose for Part 2. Dark Vega MAY also be in pantyhose, but we're not sure yet. We'll find out on Thursday! The screen captures from today's shoot are up under Cyrus 1 :)
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I don't know about the forum moderator, Richpartist, but I'm getting pissed off seeing that image. Gawd, that one image has suddenly become the standard bearer for bare legs? Whoopdeefreakingdoo! :ras:

Good call, Heroine Legends. If you must use pantyhose, then at least get it close to the girl's actual skin tone. If there was that much variation... I say again... good call.
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:looks like he went with bare legs. very disappointing i must say. girl is very hot. skinny bare legs? not so much.
When we did the question on this forum and one other, EVERYONE said bare legs during the post time. Also, the tights were like 3-5 shades lighter than her skin because she was tan from a vacation so it looked funny. She had them on for a while, and it just bothered the crap out of us so we took them off. We were going to try and hit both crowds (Celestia was bare legs), but since no one replied wanting pantyhose and because the shades were way off (it was drastic compared to her bare stomach), we went with bare legs. I'm happy with the choice. We did have Sapphire in pantyhose for Part 2. Dark Vega MAY also be in pantyhose, but we're not sure yet. We'll find out on Thursday! The screen captures from today's shoot are up under Cyrus 1 :)
Personally I like the policy of pantyhose on the girls in one piece costumes and bare legs on the girls with two piece costumes. That way there is something for everyone.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Viraleus wrote:I don't know about the forum moderator, Richpartist, but I'm getting pissed off seeing that image. Gawd, that one image has suddenly become the standard bearer for bare legs? Whoopdeefreakingdoo! :ras:

Good call, Heroine Legends. If you must use pantyhose, then at least get it close to the girl's actual skin tone. If there was that much variation... I say again... good call.
I'll send it to you in a private message,that way you'll always have it :)......you're welcome
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:For those of you who contributed to Kristin's Group Custom and have been eagerly been waiting it to be filmed, well, it's happening now! Every Monday & Thursday this month is dedicated to this film! We have filmed 3 days already and film our next this coming Thursday with Aurora (for those of you who have been HL fans, you've seen Aurora portrayed by several different actresses… this film is no different!) You will also see a new Dark Vega! ;)

It's been a super sexy shoot so far and just a taste of the direction "Super vs Evil" is going to head in! Follow us as we film this 5-part SAGA here:

http://www.heroinelegends.com/cyrus.html
Just wondering when part 1 comes out,and how much will it be :) Thanks
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote:
Viraleus wrote:I don't know about the forum moderator, Richpartist, but I'm getting pissed off seeing that image. Gawd, that one image has suddenly become the standard bearer for bare legs? Whoopdeefreakingdoo! :ras:

I'll send it to you in a private message,that way you'll always have it :)......you're welcome
This made me LOL youre the man Rich
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thank YOU :)
Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Richpartist wrote:I'll send it to you in a private message,that way you'll always have it :)......you're welcome
RAAAAARRRGGGHHH! :bh:

Incidentally, those legs aren't bad to look at. The woman works out I wager and we only get one view caught in mid-stride. I think the real culprit is those jean shorts/skirt! Put those legs in a one-piece and we might be singing a different tune.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Plus you're looking at an older woman in that pic. The Knees and elbows are a give away for age.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Viraleus wrote:
Richpartist wrote:I'll send it to you in a private message,that way you'll always have it :)......you're welcome
RAAAAARRRGGGHHH! :bh:

Incidentally, those legs aren't bad to look at. The woman works out I wager and we only get one view caught in mid-stride. I think the real culprit is those jean shorts/skirt! Put those legs in a one-piece and we might be singing a different tune.
Alright put away the hulk sir,I was just kidding. :)
Silver Surfer....help me out here :ss:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:Plus you're looking at an older woman in that pic. The Knees and elbows are a give away for age.
Actually it said it was Stacy Keibler when I did a search.Not exactly a old woman(well unless you are 2)I'll NEVER post that picture again! :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On a side note,and I'm sorry Logan this is off topic, the best thing nbc has EVER done.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Promo for the NEW Dark Vega:

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

:yahoo: Lovely
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote::yahoo: Lovely
I know you're a pantyhose fan… you'll enjoy this:

Viraleus
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

HeroineLegends wrote: I know you're a pantyhose fan… you'll enjoy this:

Dark Vega? I'm busy staring at Kristin in the background! So gorgeous.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

If I have to take out a loan!!!! I'll get that video. :) I shouldn't say that of course,you're videos don't cost THAT much.Perhaps a ots with the lovely Dark Vega????
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

....on a side note,DAMN where do you get these women!?The most gorgeous women work for you dude. :)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

Wow! Bound bikini babe = genius! The collar with the two chains attached to it was a great touch, looking forward to this one! Great job on the entire contraption, it's so cool looking it'd be a shame if you only used it for one video...
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:....on a side note,DAMN where do you get these women!?The most gorgeous women work for you dude. :)
lol I'm in Hollywood… it's just a matter of filtering out the good ones from the rest… ;)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Slone wrote:Wow! Bound bikini babe = genius! The collar with the two chains attached to it was a great touch, looking forward to this one! Great job on the entire contraption, it's so cool looking it'd be a shame if you only used it for one video...
We are filming on Tuesday with Defeated Heroines… going to use the contraption with Nightfox ;)
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

who nightfox taking on? i really not seen any updates of what going on with defeated heroines.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan,your filter works!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The lovely Sophie Leonard + Chloroformed using lace(perhaps underwear?)+ OTS=GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Image
The lovely Sophie Leonard + Chloroformed using lace(perhaps underwear?)+ OTS=GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Richard
It's actually Kristin's shirt which is removed as part of the fight… ;) which filter did you mean?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HeroineLegends wrote:
Richpartist wrote:....on a side note,DAMN where do you get these women!?The most gorgeous women work for you dude. :)
lol I'm in Hollywood… it's just a matter of filtering out the good ones from the rest… ;)
Sorry,I meant this filter.This filter is working because your actresses are not only hot they can actually act!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

By the way,any way of getting Tiffany Chase for a Heroine Legends story.Like to see her in some PG-13 stuff as well I mean. :)
Slone
Henchman
Henchman

HeroineLegends wrote:
Slone wrote:Wow! Bound bikini babe = genius! The collar with the two chains attached to it was a great touch, looking forward to this one! Great job on the entire contraption, it's so cool looking it'd be a shame if you only used it for one video...
We are filming on Tuesday with Defeated Heroines… going to use the contraption with Nightfox ;)
Sweet, should be great! Along the same lines, that bikini was a great idea too, it'd be a shame if it didn't get even more use as well :D
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:By the way,any way of getting Tiffany Chase for a Heroine Legends story.Like to see her in some PG-13 stuff as well I mean. :)
Tiffany Chase will be in the 1st Super vs Evil film - that series is also PG-13, just all-female… :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just wondering,when will part one of this(with the ots carry) come out?
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

…and that's a wrap on Heroine Legends: Cyrus!!!

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

AHHHHHH Poor Dr. Flemming. :) Dyin' to see part one with Sophie!! When???? :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

In other words,when can we see this lovely face on video:
and then see those gorgeous eyes slowly close:
and then....well you know :yahoo: :thumbup: :
ahhhhhhhhhh:

Richard :cool:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And I have to say,looking at these pics of Sophies' legs,that pantyhose was not needed in this case(her legs are perfection)of course not needing pantyhose is a VERY rare thing :) and like I said before,its not just about covering up,its ALOT more.
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:And I have to say,looking at these pics of Sophies' legs,that pantyhose was not needed in this case(her legs are perfection)of course not needing pantyhose is a VERY rare thing :) and like I said before,its not just about covering up,its ALOT more.
I agree! Sophie's legs look great :) we did make the right choice on set that day… I'm just as excited to see it done! We will be getting Part 1 back later in the week, but then it needs to go to our VFX editor, so it will be about 2 weeks before this comes out ;) Now that it's all wrapped, I can honestly say that I don't have a favorite part of the 5… but I did enjoy filming the underwater scenes strictly on a director/producer standpoint. :)
CustomSuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Cyrus is fully filmed now and already in post-production! Cyrus 5 Screen Captures from today's shoot are up to view! Here are a few:

http://www.HeroineLegends.com/cyrus.html
ivy652
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Since the Cyrus been wrapped up..what will be next you be working on?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sophie can sing as well as act(and look extremely hot)
https://myspace.com/sophieathenaleonard
Consider me a member of the Sophie AND Tiffany fan club :)

Richard :cool: