Does you friends/family know about you fetish?

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
jarrambide
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My superheroine.

[youtube][/youtube]
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

what happened to the video?
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

he has it tagged as 'private' so can't be seem by anybody
jarrambide
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

italy877 wrote:what happened to the video?
Sorry, it is working again.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

jarrambide wrote:
It's still listed as private. Can't view it.
jarrambide
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

staggerlee wrote:
jarrambide wrote:
It's still listed as private. Can't view it.
My lovely wife gave me permission to put it back for 2 more days, if you want to watch the video, this is the time to do it, she is somewhat self conscious and thinks younger members will be harsh on how the costume looks on her, even tough I think she looks amazing.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Dang, I missed it.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

also missed it, which is a shame because from the little bit I can see, she makes an amazing Power Girl.
MuggsMcKinney
Neophyte
Neophyte

My family has been aware that I have a thing for nylon-covered legs and feet ever since I was a toddler, but as far as the super heroine peril/damsel in distress part of my fetish goes...they do not. This is mainly because I myself do not consider myself as hardcore of a fan as most people on this site. For instance, I have a blind spot toward villainesses and henchwomen. In the past, going back as far as 8 or 9 years or so, I've submitted stories to this forum under a different names--many of which I've sadly left unfinished because I hit a dead-end with the premise, but I digress :blush:--anyway, in these stories I rarely if ever have a "bad girl :hq: " and if I do, her story will end three different ways: she perishes while battling the heroine or attempting to escape, she forever remains on the lam if she does successfully escape, or my personal favorite--she reforms and teams up with the good guys. I find any female bondage arousing :w00t: , but when I see a bad girl restrained it (ahem) makes me "flaccid :yucky: ", especially when I stumble onto a program late and I don't know she is the bad guy, and I'm all like, "What? What did she do? :huh: ."

Getting back to the question at hand, I think a few of my friends in the support group I was in back in '04, when I first stumbled on the forum, knew because I would use that group's main computer to log onto the forum and write some of my stories. (You see, back then, I didn't know jack about browser history, and not only that I didn't and still don't consider what I was looking at remotely perverted or sexually explicit :laugh:). I think my mother might be aware that there's more to my fetish because she had caught me on the forum hunting for pics back in 2009/10 when I had use her computer to get online because I didn't have my own yet, but for the most part, they are not aware of the extent of my fetish
Dbbbrrr
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

My family and friends do not know about my fetish. Not the full extent anyway. There were a few instances where my sister, and my good friend stumbled upon some stuff. My sister found my skw/bearhug/backbreaker stash on our first computer, and the reaction was sort of surprised, semi bewildered, judging, and very accusing. Like I was weird. But i told her that the vids she found were dumped there by a friend unbeknownst to myself. And my friend found a screen cap of Pandora being bearhugged by Sleeperkid and started probing. Tried sweeping it under the rug, but he was far too curious and stonewalling was making it more awkward, so I told him it was simply (Female Wrestling). They already know I'm into cosplay and comics and heroines and stuff anyway, so they figure its just some weird stuff. They don't know that the sight of a superheroine passing out in a bearhug, or being dropped in a backbreaker, or other perilous situations is sexually arousing to me. And I don't think they'd understand, so I don't tell them. My sister and friend are THE ONLY people that have ever had an encounter with this though. No other person knows about it. Wish people would not view you as weird or deviant. But, I keep this to myself mostly. To avoid scrutiny.