Problems to sign up to Superheroinehq even with a code...

General discussions about superheroines!
reyvaxx1306
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hi all,

My main concern is in the title of my topic, even though I have a code and can fill a part of the registration, I always come across a page that says that there was an error and that I have to fill some contact form. Even though I did one, nothing changed...

I have tried at different times over the past weeks, no evolution...

I am really eager to check out the Superheroinehq content so any help or info would be appreciated !

Thanks all :D
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

reyvaxx1306 wrote:Hi all,

My main concern is in the title of my topic, even though I have a code and can fill a part of the registration, I always come across a page that says that there was an error and that I have to fill some contact form. Even though I did one, nothing changed...

I am really eager to check out the Superheroinehq content so any help or info would be appreciated !

hiya! I'm trying to join too but how do you even get an invite code? Did you ever manage to get in?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

superbgirl wrote:
reyvaxx1306 wrote:Hi all,

hiya! I'm trying to join too but how do you even get an invite code? Did you ever manage to get in?
I've been going through the same thing since last year and wondering the same thing. How do you get a invite code. I've even emailed them. no response at all.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

That site might be in its death throes. The home page has been a bunch of jumbled images for a week or two now.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm guessing it's in the final stages of dying out. They haven't taken in any new members for almost a year and a half, and don't answer emails or comments.
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Darn :(

They had a new member join recently plus there's still lots of stuff being posted by members, I had some hope...
Irishman
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The Shhq was doing fairly well with a solid level of weekly traffic up until (...maybe?) a week ago.

Then the home page went wallop and ...hasn't been fixed yet. Since its July I figure that the admin might be off on Holidays so ... it might be a while yet before its back in full swing.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Tried a year ago to join this site and even went so far as E-mailing them about obtaining an access code. Never heard back from them. If anyone knows how to get a code please let me know.

Thanks
superbgirl
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

teotwawki wrote:Tried a year ago to join this site and even went so far as E-mailing them about obtaining an access code. Never heard back from them. If anyone knows how to get a code please let me know.

Thanks
I did the same. I emailed a couple times but got nothing so I gave up :cry:

But recently I noticed a new member so I was all :yahoo: