How many superheroine clips do you buy?

General discussions about superheroines!

How many superheroine clips do you buy?

Poll ended at 11 years ago

1 to 5 per year
27%
6 to 10 per year
18%
11 to 15 per year
18%
16 or over per year
36%

Total votes: 33
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

I often think i spend far too much cash on superheroine movies, especially as they are getting better quality each year or two. But it would be great to hear from you folks.
I buy about two per month, for the info.
Shhh.......dont tell the wife!
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

For me it all depends on what comes out. I could buy 5 or 6 one month but then not buy anything for a few months, not because of money but because nothing interested me. Personally my favorite producers have been less active lately so I'm starting to look at some new ones but I'm a little more cautious about what I buy until I know their consistency better. Never counted clips by year but I would say I'm on the higher end of your options.
Yogur
Neophyte
Neophyte

I have to agree with TheFiend each month/year is different for me I have bought several videos in a single month and then for long stretches not seen any material that catered to me personally. I do tend to always look for new producers mostly in the knockout aspect, this is a great genre to become a fan of with all of the different sites/stores. As of lately i have been around 2-3 a month or so 2013 has been a good year so far. Kudos to all those in this industry. :)