"I'm cumming"!!!!....or not?

General discussions about superheroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I can't be the only guy(or gal) here that loves to hear what I call the "magic words".I mean its obvious that shes cumming but I LOVE to hear the words! :) Just bought the latest Hannah Perez(one of the hottest ladies alive) and NO WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!just some moaning,etc..
I think there is a added bonus when she says things like "I can't fight it" and"your making me cum"and then of course"I'm cumming"What does everyone else think about this? :)

Richard :cylon:
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Words just don't tell the whole story. Gotta see the look on their faces and body movements as well for me to be convinced.
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

It could be hot!
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I prefer dialogue like this and it's too often left out.
drh1966
Sargeant
Sargeant

I've never understood why a heroine in that situation (assuming its forced) would say that. I don't need to hear it, seems like a need for validation to me, but its just another of the endless personal preferences we all have. Some guys like yappy chicks, others don't.
"There's no feeling quite as exciting as that of having a helpless superheroine in your arms"
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

moans and drool are sufficient for me :fun:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote: "She's cumming!" "Now lets make her some more!" and her eyes widen again in terror then her head tilts back and her eyes shit as she feels more waves of body rocking orgams about to be ripped from her.!!! Great thread btw

Erm...'and her eyes SHIT'?!!!

Damn girl you're kinky! LOL!!! :smart:

I like the old defiant talk we all grew up with, just because its familiar and puts us right back there reading or watching them, and the old faves ' can't...break...free...' Etc just for nostalgia value but truly the 'I'm cumming !' phrase doesn't really add or do anything for me.
Sorry. Largely because its not something I ever envisage the heroines saying I suppose.
Kinda breaks the spell.
But each to their own, I guess. I mean Bg1969 likes shitting eyes!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

I don't need to hear the words, but the body language and facial expression is more important to me in terms of when the heroine is being forced to climax. The majority of the forced orgasms out there fail in this aspect and half the time you can tell the girl is faking it. If you want to see what I mean by body language and facial expression pick up Kendra's lastest Batwoman vid where she's captured and forced to orgasm.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

I'm all for it. Heroines talk too much (which is why we have to ball gag 'em! :hq: ) so if they're going to talk all defiantly pre-fight, why not let them continue narrating what's happening to them post-fight? I'm thinking about one I saw recently where Nightwoman and Robyn were tied side by side to a bed and two brainwashed heroines (Cali and Charlie, IIRC) worked over poor Robyn...and she narrated the whole ordeal - right up to "I'm cumming!" - while all her partner could do was listen (or I think she was knocked out...it's been a bit!) :)

Either way, I loved hearing Robyn plead with her captors (to no avail, of course) and hear her narrate her eventual downfall as she succumbed to "the dark side".
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

I kinda like the words"I'm cumming" as well...as long as it's real...and you can see it in her eyes.
Or like Kendra James..her boobs start to bounce..lol...seriously I have been tied to many women and been through forced orgasm situations..but I have to say..that is my favorite!! When she starts bouncing I can't help but cum myself. Oddly enough it kinda feels dirty and wrong..but oh so good. :yes:

That's not wrong is it?
So yeah.. I love the words..but get off on the movements.

Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Christina Carter wrote:I kinda like the words"I'm cumming" as well...as long as it's real...and you can see it in her eyes.
Or like Kendra James..her boobs start to bounce..lol...seriously I have been tied to many women and been through forced orgasm situations..but I have to say..that is my favorite!! When she starts bouncing I can't help but cum myself. Oddly enough it kinda feels dirty and wrong..but oh so good. :yes:

That's not wrong is it?

Christina
Awesome! Could you point us in the direction of videos of yours and/or Kendra's that feature this?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And God bless you Christina,you are one of the best at saying(and showing) "I'm cumming" :)

Richard
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

lamejojo wrote:
Christina Carter wrote:I kinda like the words"I'm cumming" as well...as long as it's real...and you can see it in her eyes.

That's not wrong is it?

Christina
Awesome! Could you point us in the direction of videos of yours and/or Kendra's that feature this?
They are bondagecafe video's, any that you see Kendra and I together in a predicament together with vibrators..lol..it happens!!

Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:And God bless you Christina,you are one of the best at saying(and showing) "I'm cumming" :)

Richard
I like to cum on camera.. I'm an exhibitionist. I go crazy when producers don't let you do it for real...or stop you RIGHT before so they can change angles..lol..that just sucks.

I want to know who you guys think are the best on camera Cummers?????? Then I'll tell you who mine are :)

Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Christina Carter wrote:
Richpartist wrote:And God bless you Christina,you are one of the best at saying(and showing) "I'm cumming" :)

Richard
I like to cum on camera.. I'm an exhibitionist. I go crazy when producers don't let you do it for real...or stop you RIGHT before so they can change angles..lol..that just sucks.

I want to know who you guys think are the best on camera Cummers?????? Then I'll tell you who mine are :)

Christina
Without wishing to be speaking well of you and Christina for me one of the best in this regard, some of the videos I've seen guys who make scenes were spectacular and it was WW XXX and Wunder Woman vs. Dr.Ether, Randy Moore and also very good in this sense, Kendra James too.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Christina,Jade,Kendra,Lexi,and Hannah are the best in my opinion.But again I NEED the words man.....like a drug man..... :)
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Christina,Jade,Kendra,Lexi,and Hannah are the best in my opinion.But again I NEED the words man.....like a drug man..... :)
Who is Hannah?? I have heard this name..but can you point me to her?

My favorite girls to watch cum are ....Kendra James, Candle Boxxx, Randy Moore, and Emily Addison.

Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

hypnoseducer
Neophyte
Neophyte

Christina Carter wrote:
Richpartist wrote:Christina,Jade,Kendra,Lexi,and Hannah are the best in my opinion.But again I NEED the words man.....like a drug man..... :)

My favorite girls to watch cum are ....Kendra James, Candle Boxxx, Randy Moore, and Emily Addison.

Christina
Christina has the greatest Orgasm face and voice I've ever seen!! When she and Kendra are tied together or getting Vibed together by Diana Knight's amazing skills it's heaven!!
hypnoseducer
Neophyte
Neophyte

Christina Carter wrote:

Christina
Christina has the greatest Orgasm face and voice I've ever seen!! When she and Kendra are tied together or getting Vibed together by Diana Knight's amazing skills it's heaven!!
DevilMan38
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

harriertalon wrote:...why not let them continue narrating what's happening to them post-fight?
^This.

The whole 'narration' thing comes from the comics, and it was a big part of the 66 Batman show. Personally, I love to have it happen in superheroine fetish videos, but it, and dialogue in general, is pretty rare.
Yes it's cheesy, but so what? have you ever had a quarter pounder without the cheese? It does the job, but it's not quite as satisfying :)

I'm pretty on the fence but about the heroine saying 'I'm cumming'. I'd rather have her try and fight it off to the bitter end, perhaps crying out 'Nooooooo' when her body finally gives way.

What I would like to see is a naïve, inexperienced heroine be subjected to a magic wanding. As the wand takes it effect the villainess could gloat over her captive 'encourage' the young heroine to stop fighting it.
I'd love to hear a villainess laughing over a helpless Robyn and saying 'Mmmmm, the girl wonder's going to cum in her tights!'.
Love your rage, not your cage
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DevilMan38 wrote:
harriertalon wrote:...why not let them continue narrating what's happening to them post-fight?
^This.

The whole 'narration' thing comes from the comics, and it was a big part of the 66 Batman show. Personally, I love to have it happen in superheroine fetish videos, but it, and dialogue in general, is pretty rare.
Yes it's cheesy, but so what? have you ever had a quarter pounder without the cheese? It does the job, but it's not quite as satisfying :)

I'm pretty on the fence but about the heroine saying 'I'm cumming'. I'd rather have her try and fight it off to the bitter end, perhaps crying out 'Nooooooo' when her body finally gives way.

What I would like to see is a naïve, inexperienced heroine be subjected to a magic wanding. As the wand takes it effect the villainess could gloat over her captive 'encourage' the young heroine to stop fighting it.
I'd love to hear a villainess laughing over a helpless Robyn and saying 'Mmmmm, the girl wonder's going to cum in her tights!'.
I like the way you think sir :)
LOve the idea that she 's fighting it until the end saying"You....you're going to make me cum"and "Can't fight it much longer" and then "I'm cumming"
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And Christina,thats Hannah Perez.She(like you) does amazing work.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

DevilMan38 wrote: What I would like to see is a naïve, inexperienced heroine be subjected to a magic wanding. As the wand takes it effect the villainess could gloat over her captive 'encourage' the young heroine to stop fighting it.
That's pretty much that aforementioned video I was talking about from hypnoticsworld (or one of their related sites I believe). Callie Logan and Charlie Lane were both heroines who got 'zapped' and turned to the dark side. Then Knightwoman and Robyn show up, get attacked by C&C, gain the upper hand momentarily, then get overpowered and shackled side by side on the bed. Knightwoman gets knocked out and then poor Robyn gets a working over, magic wand and everything, and she's pretty descriptive about the whole ordeal, right down to the "I'm cumming!". And of course the bad girls are enjoying every minute of it, taunting and teasing her while she pleads with them.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I remember that one(in fact I think I have it)and what also what was great was that Knightwoman said "Oh,no knock out gas"just before she went out.THATS also great to hear by the way :) Not just going out,but SAYING something before passing out like a batman episode.
lamejojo
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

DevilMan38 wrote:
^This.

Similarly, I'd love to hear the heroine say "I'm cumming" like she's shocked and embarrassed. That would be incredibly hot, in my opinion.
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

Richpartist wrote:I remember that one(in fact I think I have it)and what also what was great was that Knightwoman said "Oh,no knock out gas"just before she went out.THATS also great to hear by the way :) Not just going out,but SAYING something before passing out like a batman episode.
Agreed. In another thread on these very forums we were discussing the classic 60's "vending machine" trap where Batman and Robin get shackled. As the gas hits them in the face, Robin blurts out "Knockout gas!" before falling asleep on Batman's shoulder. So hot...
cannonfodder
Henchman
Henchman

I love watching them squirm groan and moan. If she's gagged an internal monologue would be nice.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Are you listening to this thread MH?!!!!!!!!!! :) The people have spoken!!!!!!Now we need the girls to SPEAK"i'M CUMMING"!!!!!!!!! :) lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Are you listening to this thread MH?!!!!!!!!!! :) The people have spoken!!!!!!Now we need the girls to SPEAK"i'M CUMMING"!!!!!!!!! :) lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And PLEASE,I mean DEAR GOD PLEASE MH redo the classics with the ladies!That is the Batman and Robin ko's with the girls in those outfits or something close to them,include ots carries(with gentle butt slaps and caressing)and forced orgasms.Do that,and you will have ALL my money :)
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There was a WW Vid that Christina did for HogTied a few years back now. Damn, I remember the guy shooting the vid had her bound on the floor and was vibing her while she had these WEIGHTS dangling from her.....uhhh hmmmm.....lips. Christina was going BONKERS wanting to let loose and that guy shooting wouldn't let her. She was SCREAMING wanting to....MY god that was some incredible control on her part. LMAO! FINALLY he 'let' her go............You know what it's like when you REALLY REALLY REALLY have to go pee....and can't cause all the stalls and urinals are taken.....then one opens and RELIEF.

That's how Christina looked once given the all clear. LOL! So hot...and kinda comical....just because you could see this huge expression of relief on her face. It was a great scene.