POLL: How to provide that all important forced orgasm

General discussions about superheroines!

How should a heroine be provided her forced Orgasm?

Magic Wand vibrator
21%
Dildo vibrator
15%
Real Penis
32%
Strap-on
11%
Tongue
8%
Fingers
13%

Total votes: 62
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
ttb51m
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

in all fairness,,,
where is "all of the above"?

im just sayin :)
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Unquestionably a marvelous selection, though there is inextricably an incontrovertible momentous omission for all exceptionally adorable bound heroines. A mercilessly migratory karmic laden fisting, wrist deep.

In inference of your inquiry, it is dependant on the perpetrator.

Villain --> Fingering as a prelude to fisting

Villainess --> Strap-on

Monster --> Intercourse

All on your list are great options and all should be applied randomly. It's good to use a variety of methods for cause and effect, with a frequency on what's most popular.

Also, definitely make the heroine vehemently resist experiencing each and every orgasm pulled from her uncompliant body, until there is nothing left to do but submit to the inevitable.
staggerlee
Sargeant
Sargeant

I like real penis - seems like it would be so much more humiliating to a heroine than even a fist.
SuperNemesis
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

All depends on the penis, if you're hung like Godzilla I'd agree.

Monster --> Intercourse

Go Go Godzilla
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Real penis freaks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Just as long as she says the words"I'm cumming" and "Can't fight it"I'll be happy,and if shes wearing pantyhose at some point,then that's the cherry on top isn't it.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Great selections in the poll, but I also think it would be awesome to have a heroine in a very tight catsuit and she gets a toy, preferably an egg vibe or a vibrating dildo stuffed in her and has her suit zipped back up to hold it in while she's bound and helpless and is forced to endure the arousal. Also another fun thing would be the same scenario, but she has to fight a villainess/villain who has the remote for the sex toy and everytime she manages to fight back they zap her with a couple vibrations to knock her off her game. Eventually she is teased and finally brought off to an earth shattering climax in her costume.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

I voted real penis, but honestly, I prefer "simulated sex." It's basically just dry humping but I rather see a heroine humped rather than fingered or vibrated. And as long as the actress sells it, seeing real penis inserted isn't at all required as long as the actress portrays the sexual assault realistically.
TheFiend
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Definitely the penis. The most defeated and humiliated any heroine can be is to take the fiends cock inside of her!
harriertalon
Henchman
Henchman

While I voted for penis vibe, I think it's a situational...umm...situation! :)

1) Evil scientist supervillain - He wouldn't sully his hands on her...not when he's just built the Orgazmo-Tronic 2000 he can strap her to. Just one flip of the switch and the hapless heroine is poked, prodded and penetrated from every orifice...at once!

2) Her partner - Uh oh! Looks like your sidekick just got brainwashed and knocked you on the noggin. You wake up to feel her fingers playing all around you, and while you plead with her to stop, as she works a finger inside you, your cries quickly change to "don't stop!"

3) Big Jim Slade - if the heroine has fallen before a massive hunk of supervillainous beef, THEN you go for the straight penis assault. But not before she's had a chance to shout out in fear at the sight of it. :)

4) Female supervillain - Here I'd want to see some kind of vibrator. As a fellow female, the villainess will know where to put it to drive her captive right to the brink and back again!