Superman vs. Wonder Woman

General discussions about superheroines!
heroinefan429
Henchman
Henchman

Just curious, does anyone plan on making this happen? Or is it just too much special effects required?
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think one of the drawbacks would be they'd have to spend money on a Superman and most of this fetish revolves around women. Maybe a Supergirl vs Wonder Woman.
Aisbeforeyou
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

It's a great idea, Superman is awesome, but in real life it'd be some guy prancing around in a skintight suit...
It'd throw me off.
But if someone were to find the right actor and the right costume that would be really cool
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Guys are problematic. Sure you can find a guy, even a guy hung like a horse. But they are almost always covered in tattoos and earrings or may actually be only 5'6" in height. BTW Hypnotic has done videos with a male super hero and female superheroines.
Aisbeforeyou
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Guys are problematic. Sure you can find a guy, even a guy hung like a horse. But they are almost always covered in tattoos and earrings or may actually be only 5'6" in height.
Usually guy heroes throw me off, I guess I have a lot of respect for all the heroes I read when I was a kid, and when I see some guy doing it, it's more mockery than anything else. But that's what it's like to be picky and have a superheroine fetish.

Batman is the only hero I can tolerate because he's already been bastardized by hollywood, after George Clooney, anybody is great.
But, me personally, can't imagine a good superman...when he comes I will gladly change my tune, but it'll take some warming up...
Nightwing as well. If I ever see a Nighwing or Red Hood movie I'd lose my shit, lol.
And the latter two are the only ones I want to see fuck Batgirl and Wonder Woman, Harley.
But I know, deep down, that no actor in hollywood or hell will do justice to my childhood heroes
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Could do SG vs. WW, they had them fight in one of SG's recent comic books, there was a nice lasso ensnarement, but that was honestly about it.
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

heroinefan429 wrote:Just curious, does anyone plan on making this happen?
I would be happy to wrestle Wonder Woman for money. Hardly surprising, considering that I already do so for free.
spandexhero
Neophyte
Neophyte

Speaking..well as a guy..I Love dressing up and living out my fantasies! I know some sites do a poor job at a spandex clad Male villian..But really isn't this the whole premise of the " Comic" theme anyway...A Spandexclad hero/heroine defeats a spandexcald villian??? Personally, I like all types but
female/male combo is hot! To each his own!
Attachments
Snapshot 3 (3-27-2013 3-34 PM).png
Snapshot 3 (3-27-2013 3-34 PM).png (188.26 KiB) Viewed 2467 times
spandexhero
Neophyte
Neophyte

I guess it is what your "Cup of tea" is. As a kid, I loved Comics..Big 60's Batman fan..WonderWoman..EW &DG etc. My Sisters took Ballet, so at a young age I loved to put on their tights and leotards..Always had that fetish..and I am fortunate or lucky enough to dress up and be in my vids..I may look like a dork but I get a mixed bag of audience. The Female\Male combo ..I believe is a basic element of this fetish. Don't get me wrong.. I love seeing Female Heroine vs Female sites..but I was aroused when Batman was caught by Catwoman.
Attachments
Snapshot 10 (3-27-2013 4-37 PM).png
Snapshot 10 (3-27-2013 4-37 PM).png (144.14 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
Snapshot 2 (3-27-2013 4-34 PM).png
Snapshot 2 (3-27-2013 4-34 PM).png (137.53 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
Snapshot 3 (3-27-2013 4-31 PM).png
Snapshot 3 (3-27-2013 4-31 PM).png (127.98 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
Snapshot 3 (5-22-2012 6-50 PM).png
Snapshot 3 (5-22-2012 6-50 PM).png (180.63 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
Snapshot 3 (3-5-2013 7-09 AM).png
Snapshot 3 (3-5-2013 7-09 AM).png (141.99 KiB) Viewed 2448 times