Question on content...

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
endofallthings2
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Hi all,

New to this forum, but have joined a couple of others recently. I note that in the main 'fiction' section of the forum, the rules are pretty clear that stories shouldn't have violent death or gruesome torture.

I have a story I wrote involving Wonder Woman that it is a bit more extreme than the rules would really allow for the standard fiction section. Would it be appropriate to post it here, (as it's the 18+ section) or is it really not appropriate full stop on this forum?

Not a problem whichever way the answer is - I just don't want to upset anyone by posting inappropriate material...
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I would tend to say you should read the stories and see how graphic they are. As one example, "TSA Nabs Batgirl" is one of the stronger stories in terms of sexual content but it's very well written and there's not really any sadistic torture in it. If you think your story is too strong for this forum, there are other sites such as Wizard's Lair that publish harder core heroine peril.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I say go for it - post it in the dungeon story section - let the readers make their own judgement.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

I'd say go for it. I wrote a very violent story called "Nova Girl" -- check it out in the story section here in the dungeon forum. If you think yours is about the same in terms of violence, then I see no reason not to post.
lycan69
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

HeroineFanboy wrote:I'd say go for it. I wrote a very violent story called "Nova Girl" -- check it out in the story section here in the dungeon forum. If you think yours is about the same in terms of violence, then I see no reason not to post.
I highly recommend reading Nova Girl. It's one of my favorite stories.
Quite a lot of violence and humiliation if you are into that sort of thing.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Thank you! I never received any comments on that story so I assumed it wasn't everyone's cup of tea. I had always planned to write another story, this time featuring a superpowered heroine. Now that I know there are fans (or at least one, lol) I might decide to finally write it.
Ezekiel
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

You should definitely try that. I'm not really a fan of m/f stuff, but that was some really good writting you did with Nova Girl. It's entertaining, gut-wrenching and moving.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Thanks! I'm not opposed to a girl-girl scenario, but I would have to have the villainess be physically imposing, rather than the same general size and physique of the heroine.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

lycan69 wrote:
HeroineFanboy wrote:I'd say go for it. I wrote a very violent story called "Nova Girl" -- check it out in the story section here in the dungeon forum. If you think yours is about the same in terms of violence, then I see no reason not to post.
I highly recommend reading Nova Girl. It's one of my favorite stories.
Quite a lot of violence and humiliation if you are into that sort of thing.
link, please?
I prefer chloro, mind control/hypnosis, w/in the superheroine genre.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Not sure if this will work for you, but give it a try:

http://www.superheroineforum.com/viewto ... 39&t=15414