what do u think of my concept or scenario for a custom?

General discussions about superheroines!
undertaker87
Neophyte
Neophyte

Hi all I am new so nice to meet you all. l am in the process of getting some superheroine customs done and wanted to ask if anyone ever thought or did the concept I am currently getting shot and made for me done before?
Basically the concept is a superheroine and a villainess end up getting shrunk together and they then end up getting swallowed by none other then another superheroine and they then end up battling inside that superheroine's stomach. Well that's what I am getting done.
First video is in the process of getting edited and finalised at the moment.Features Wonder Woman and a villainess who will be known as the black widow getting shrunk and they end up getting swallowed by Supergirl and they then do battle inside Supergirl's stomach.
Can't wait to see how that video goes but currently in the process of getting another video done with a similar concept so again looking forward to seeing how it all turns out.
But back to my question I guess anyone ever thought or explored this concept before?
Last edited by undertaker87 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
HeroineFanboy
Henchman
Henchman

Giga has a whole series of videos in which a superheroine is consumed by some sort of monster and has to do battle inside his body. But as far as a superheroine consuming another superheroine, well, that might be new.
undertaker87
Neophyte
Neophyte

Oh ok yeah I have notice videos where superheroine gets consumed by monsters but the videos I am getting done has not just a superheroine swallowing another superheroine but also a villainess getting swallowed too and then the villianess and the superheroine do battle in the other superoine's stomach. Can't wait too see how it all goes but should be good I believe.