SuperiorGirl Doomsday (Coming soon)

General discussions about superheroines!
DrObiCaffi
Elder Member
Elder Member

Please please please some kind of torture for sg while bound. Whipped while near kryptnotie, stretched on a rack, electrocuted, kryptonite injections, something. Something more than just fight, punch, kick, back breaker. Bound in different positions, an in addition to torture, batman showtype peril. The fights and beatings are fun let's mix it up.
teotwawki
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I agree...majority of heroine versus villians or whatever seems to lean to fight, punch, kick etc etc. I would also like to see more of what you want to see as well.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I saw this posted elsewhere, but how about a scene where Supergirl is in a mud pit? Loved the dumping of Supergirl in the pool in 1984. How about a mud scene like in the Supergirl movie with Supergirl writhing in the mud as she tries to get to her feet?
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

sugarcoater wrote:I saw this posted elsewhere, but how about a scene where Supergirl is in a mud pit? Loved the dumping of Supergirl in the pool in 1984. How about a mud scene like in the Supergirl movie with Supergirl writhing in the mud as she tries to get to her feet?
perhaps Sky vs Supergirl down and dirty. It wouldn't have to be mud wrestling (I wouldn't complain if it was), but perhaps one of the two girls is dragging the other through the mud in a show of superiority.
lycan69
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

ksire_99 wrote:
sugarcoater wrote:I saw this posted elsewhere, but how about a scene where Supergirl is in a mud pit? Loved the dumping of Supergirl in the pool in 1984. How about a mud scene like in the Supergirl movie with Supergirl writhing in the mud as she tries to get to her feet?
perhaps Sky vs Supergirl down and dirty. It wouldn't have to be mud wrestling (I wouldn't complain if it was), but perhaps one of the two girls is dragging the other through the mud in a show of superiority.
Seeing Sky and SG fighting it out in mud would make my day!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the idea of Supergirl dragged through the mud by Skyfire. That would be incredibly hot!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

There is an awesome mud fight scene in a Giga Supergirl video.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You're right about that. Giga has some damn good mud fights and other type of fetish material. I would love to see the 1984 Supergirl go through some of those subjugations at the hand of Skyfire!

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

-Rye

Was just wondering if you have started filming the film yet? If not..when do you plan to start production of Superiorgirl Doomsday?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

SuperiorGirl Doomsday Request

If there is a whipping scene, please include a Kryptonite ball-gag. So every time SG feels the lash of the whip she has to bite down on it, hard.

After SG's been weakened and she's barely conscious, have a second villainess remove the ball-gag for some intense G/G forced kissing.

As SG's struggling in her bonds being force kissed while barely conscious, have the first villainess resume the whipping. If SG bites the tongue she's being forcibly fed, her hair is pulled and the words (Don't bite bitch) are followed by a slap.

The villainess resumes force kissing SG, after every bite and slap, brought on by the many lashes of the whip.

SG tongued and whipped while bound AOH. Like to see that.
powerman
Henchman
Henchman

Incubus wrote: The villainess resumes force kissing SG, after every bite and slap, brought on by the many lashes of the whip.

SG tongued and whipped while bound AOH. Like to see that.
I second, third and forth that suggestion!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Anyone for a strand of glowing green kryptonite anal beads to match her ballgag? Or a plug? Maybe?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Sorry for the late response, I have been on a much needed vacation since the 1st of the month and probably will stay on vacation until May. The only thing I have left to do is cast Doomsday, get the prosthetics made and we are gtg.

I am going to attempt a special battle between Skyfire and SG in this movie that I originally wanted to do a long time ago but didn’t have the means or know how. Ill just say that JLU animated series fans should be very happy! Our new green screen is going to be put to the test :)

This will be pg-13 but more violent than 1984 for obvious reasons. I am reading all the requests/suggestions!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Really looking forwardo this one Rye! I've PM'd you a few ideas if you're interested ; )
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey MOT,

Yes I did get all your suggestions and there were a lot of great ones in there.

Sorry for not responding sooner!
MOT
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

No problem at all Rye! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ideas for kryptonite toys!! Looks so much fun for SuperiorGirl...she wouldnt soon forget it!
Attachments
GLOW1.jpg
GLOW1.jpg (30.31 KiB) Viewed 5636 times
GLOW2.jpg
GLOW2.jpg (4.99 KiB) Viewed 5636 times
GLOW3.jpg
GLOW3.jpg (2.67 KiB) Viewed 5636 times
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

batgirl1969 wrote:Ideas for kryptonite toys!! Looks so much fun for SuperiorGirl...she wouldnt soon forget it!
I agree on all these items for an adult film by Chris at Punished Heroines. But I don't think Rye's Superiorgirl from 1984 will be subjected to anything this intense...unfortunately.
;)
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hey, Rye..

I see that you and Richard Vincent have introduced a new character called "Wonder Girl" of course folks will see some movies with her in it in the future and I was wondering...
is it possible that we may see Superiorgirl, Skyfire and Wonder girl all in one film together in the future..Sort of like the justice league? Could we that happened in the future? For those who don't know what the new "Wonder girl" look like. Here's the link:

http://www.shg-media.com/Default.asp?pageid=news

All I can say is that she's a knock out! :supes:
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Zet
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

a fight with superiorgirl and skyfire in the mud, ending in a pool of water.
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Rye,

Pardon my excitement. Not sure where I have been but I just discovered this forum.
Anyhow, so geeked for this movie.

Just because we have gotten to know both characters so well, I cannot wait
for the battle between an evil Skyfire and Superiorgirl. I will have chills when watching
for the first time.

I think most of us agree Superiorgirl should eventually defeat Skyfire before their
battle with Doomsday. But I would love to see Skyfire really take it to SG
for at least one sequence...perhaps, defeat SG in one battle because SG was taken
so off guard.... then deliver an unconscious SG to Doomsday?

Then Doomsday would applaud her efforts and leave them both for a while.
SG wakes up, takes care of business and tries to talk sense into Skyfire and
snap her out of it. Then Doomsday returns, all hell breaks loose and while
he is destroying SG , Skyfire sees what is happening, comes to her senses
and jumps in the fray. That is my general idea of plot.

As far as action sequences, the upskirts on SG in 1984 (combined with her charm)
made the video...so bearhugs galore and I love the idea of Doomsday picking
her up by the uniform with a nice low view of her behind.

Finally, I know punches are the basis of any battle...but as many effects as possible
in the battle makes it that much more entertaining...Throws, lifts, and finally....
HOW BOUT A DOOMSDAY CLAWHOLD that slowly saps the life from Supergirl and
makes her knees buckle?? It would be filled with power and shock that puts her out of
her misery!!!

Good luck Rye !!!!
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

You have to start off with Skyfire vs. Superiorgirl, just because of the setup.

Then I prefer Doomsday vs Skyfire, in which Skyfire loses bigtime as a "raising the stakes" type fight. Basically, Doomsday just shrugs off her offense and destroys her, to show how much trouble SG is going to be in.

Skyfire shouldn't die, because you need to raise the stakes even more for the last fight. Maybe Doomsday keeps her alive (but destroyed) to use her as bait to lure out SG. You want to make it clear that Skyfire isn't going to be able to help SG.

Then the last fight is SG vs Doomsday, and it's just doom on SG all the way through.
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would still vote towards Doomsday killing off Skyfire, even if only in an alternate ending fashion that other producers seem to be exploring these days.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Lurkndog wrote:You have to start off with Skyfire vs. Superiorgirl, just because of the setup.

Then I prefer Doomsday vs Skyfire, in which Skyfire loses bigtime as a "raising the stakes" type fight. Basically, Doomsday just shrugs off her offense and destroys her, to show how much trouble SG is going to be in.

Skyfire shouldn't die, because you need to raise the stakes even more for the last fight. Maybe Doomsday keeps her alive (but destroyed) to use her as bait to lure out SG. You want to make it clear that Skyfire isn't going to be able to help SG.

Then the last fight is SG vs Doomsday, and it's just doom on SG all the way through.

I think both Skyfire and SG should survive in this film...Yes, SG does die for a moment due to her battle with doomsday, only for Skyfire to bring her back to life. And as the conclusion. they should both fight and destroy Doomsday together. :supes:
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:I would still vote towards Doomsday killing off Skyfire, even if only in an alternate ending fashion that other producers seem to be exploring these days.
i agree with ledonatello..there should be an alternate ending for those who wants Skyfire or superior-girl to die. i personally want them both to survive. But there should be two ending to this films. The original version where they both survive and the alternate version where one of them dies. That's just my opinion. :supes:
ledonatello
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
ledonatello wrote:I would still vote towards Doomsday killing off Skyfire, even if only in an alternate ending fashion that other producers seem to be exploring these days.
i agree with ledonatello..there should be an alternate ending for those who wants Skyfire or superior-girl to die. i personally want them both to survive. But there should be two ending to this films. The original version where they both survive and the alternate version where one of them dies. That's just my opinion. :supes:
Totally. Or even two endings: One where they both survive and defeat Doomsday, and one where they both die and Doomsday wins. That would be awesome and an instant purchase!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

ledonatello wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:
Totally. Or even two endings: One where they both survive and defeat Doomsday, and one where they both die and Doomsday wins. That would be awesome and an instant purchase!
Amen to that! :supes:
Incubus
Henchman
Henchman

ranger87 wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:Ideas for kryptonite toys!! Looks so much fun for SuperiorGirl...she wouldnt soon forget it!
I agree on all these items for an adult film by Chris at Punished Heroines. But I don't think Rye's Superiorgirl from 1984 will be subjected to anything this intense...unfortunately.
;)
Actually all of those items could be used in a PG-13 movie.

Shown, and then their use insinuated by body movements, facial expressions, and verbal responses.

If SG was approached by a villainess wearing and carrying those items after the aforementioned, bound, forced kissing, whipping scene, and told "Wasn't that fun, now it's time we get to know each other a little better, SG."

The villainess squats and begins caressing SG's legs as the camera shifts to SG's face. The impending forced orgasm plays out with facial expressions and verbal interaction.

After SG's forced orgasm, the villainess stands, strokes SG's hair, and from behind takes her with the strap-on. Both SG and the villainess are shown from the waste up. The second forced orgasm brought about is displayed strictly with body movements, facial expressions, and banter.

All is implied, you see nothing in actual use. All you see is SG's body movements, facial expressions, and to bolster the implication, verbal sparring.

Fake orgasms have been shown in PG-13 movies. Meg Ryan "When Harry Met Sally"

Rye definitely has the talent to skillfully sculpt something like this into one of the many gems of the movie. Most of use are extremely into sexual peril. If Rye included an awesome sexual peril scene within certain parameters, it would be hugely appreciated and popular!

Meg Ryan "When Harry Met Sally"

http://www.seemovies4free.com/watch-mov ... -Met-Sally

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTX8XkZ5_yg
peter75
Henchman
Henchman

Not sure about anyone else, but Superiorgirl Doomsday, The new Wonder Girl series coming this summer and Wonderous Woman Villains United is all I'm thinking about for this genre right now.

Anything else I peek at, but I could not be more excited about these productions. Any updates you have Rye with any details are much appreciated!!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

peter75 wrote:Not sure about anyone else, but Superiorgirl Doomsday, The new Wonder Girl series coming this summer and Wonderous Woman Villains United is all I'm thinking about for this genre right now.

Anything else I peek at, but I could not be more excited about these productions. Any updates you have Rye with any details are much appreciated!!
When it comes to these upcoming superheroines films..it's gonna be one HOT Summer! :supes:
steve1991
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

steve1991 wrote:I definately agree that it should be Superior Girl and Skyfire vs Doomsday. I think that after Superior Girl defeats Skyfire, Skyfire should be left powerless and must rediscover her powers. I think it would be great if Skyfire were to be out trying to find herself and see some sort of crime happening like a mugging or a burglary and get overpowered by some simple street thugs. She could be out on a jog or something in sexy excersise attire like a sports bra and spandex shorts. They could toy around with her a lot, maybe even a little slightly sexual humiliation like groping or pinching her butt. If there was time maybe even capture her and take her back to their lair. She could then find the key to her powers escape from the thugs and rejoin Superior Girl just in time to help defeat Doomsday. Even though this is supposed to be Superior Girl's movie I prefer Skyfire so it would be awesome to have almost a fifty fifty split if possible with Skyfire having her own fight scene on the good side. I'm sure this movie will be amazing no matter what happens though just like all the rest of your work.
In addition to my previous scenario, I think it would be awesome for the thugs to take Skyfire back to their lair where she would wake up with her hands tied behind her back to a pole and she would be wearing a superman shirt that they put on her. The thugs would then start teasing her saying that now she can be the super girl that she thinks she is. They could make teasing remarks and knock her around a little before letting her loose to let her try and be super girl and fight them. They would easily handle her and slap her around a lot since she is still weekened from the fight that got her into this situation (and still just a normal girl). They would continue to tease her and grope her a little and eventually end up tearing the superman shirt off of her telling her that she can't live up to it. They would eventually defeat her and turn their backs on her thinking she is defeated and then she suddenly feels her powers coming back to her, transforms into Skyfire and can toy with the thugs much like in the opening of Skyfire II. She defeats the thugs and sets off to fight by Superior Girls side.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hey, Rye,

Just wondering if there is any updates on the SuperiorGirl Doomsday project?
SGWriter
Story General
Story General

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Hey, Rye,

Just wondering if there is any updates on the SuperiorGirl Doomsday project?
Seconded, any info would be awesome Rye.
Yes Supergirl, that's right its a necklace for you....What's the matter you don't like Kryptonite?
tifa haruno
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

It's been a while Rye any news?
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

Packers64 wrote:PG-13??? What a waste of time.
I actually don't really mind. I think they're making good stuff and you can find tits anywhere.