Whats next for BatGirl???

General discussions about superheroines!
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey Everybody,

I'll be shooting Candle Box as BatGirl once again on the 15th. That is only 8 days away. What kind of peril would you like to see her go through this time?? More hard bondage? More Anal? This is your chance, tell me what you want to see :yes: !!!

Thanks!
Christina
Custom Requests or Feedback
Christina@ChristinaBound

Official Christina Carter Websites
http://www.christinabound.com
http://www.clips4sale.com/38975
http://www.clips4sale.com/60717

Follow Me on Twitter: @ChristinaBound
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I know this would be a real major complicated scene, but a sand trap of some sort, you just don't see that , & for Batgirl it does fit with the classic peril for her. Just a thought :)
Unmaskee
Henchman
Henchman

Can you have a less 'sexified' dressing up scene? And one where you get to the the cowl's clip at the back being done up instead of fastening off camera?

I'd quite like to see her take on poison ivy and have a scene where she is immobilised/weakned by just a gentle kiss on the cheek due to Ivy's poisoned lips. I'd also love to see Ivy get to see her get unmasked as well.

But I know you're probably more keen on being catwoman again, which is fine. But I'd still like to see Batgirl unmasked again. :)
valugi
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'd like to see catwoman playing with Batgirl's breasts, squeezing her nipples could or even lick it
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thinking more intricate traps are Probably off the table with there being only 8 days left?

Identity theft is always fun, I.e the villainess stealing batgirl's identity and going on a crime spree - maybe even using it to find out another heroine's secret identity in a later episode

Also would be good to see more of.batgirl kicking ass. Perhaps some henchmen to beat up before facing off against catwoman?

Thinking it'd also be good to see a little more.of Batgirl in her secret identity. Could even have her secret identity captured, with the villains finding her batgirl.costume beneath her street clothes?
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I purchased both parts of your previous Batgirl video with Candle Boxxx. I thought it was excellent except for two elements that run contrary to the classic Batgirl character. The Batgirl character is the bold, heroic "good girl". Giving her an anal fetish and making her a lesbian lover of Wonder Woman (and when did Wonder Woman become a lesbian?) changes her character dramatically. Anything of a sexual nature done to her would be resisted by the Batgirl character and be a form of punishment or humilation for her. I think your characterization of Catwom is outstanding and I am impressed with your efforts to constantly improve the quality of your productions. Keep up the great work, but please don't make significant changes to the characters of classic comic heroines. I may be the only one who feels this way, but I would appreciate you considering this when preparing your future films.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

(Viking , I think with the character being raised on an island entirely populated by beautiful women with an innate mistrust of men the Wonder Woman lesbian thing was always implied, surely? So I don't think using it openly in an adult context is that much of a no-no ;) (and I like g-g!) But I agree Batgirl with an anal fetish didn't really work for me either.

I'd like to echo the call for her to take down some henchmen (or women- wenchmen? ;) ) before she is overpowered. I think the vids are at their best when the heroines are at least a little heroic.

Good luck with whatever you decide to do and I hope you are now feeling better. Keep up the great work, you make a fabulous feminine feline!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
cdrei
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I agree with Viking. Having Batgirl bring Barbara Gordon's kinks, whatever they may be, to a situation serves to undermine the impact of Batgirl's dilemma. If Batgirl does end up submitting to what is happening to her, she should do so after resisting. She did that in the last video, and it worked well up to the point where she was wearing her own butt plug. It could have been more impactful, IMO, if Catwoman had introduced the plug and pretended that BG had brought her own, perhaps knowing Barbara's reputation in this storyline. That would put Batgirl in the additional dilemma of trying to deny that it was her plug or her idea, while perhaps not disliking what was happening on a more private level. But I arguably tend to over-think these things (too much thought, not necessarily quality thought...). :laugh: The Batgirl productions up to now have been great; I would merely suggest that they can be refined and future efforts can be even better.

My own preferences for a Batgirl SHIB video would be diaper humiliation (done as tastefully as possible, of course, with only wetting, if even that - a diaper wet with liquid aphrodisiac and then placed on the captive would be interesting) and plastic bag or cocoon bondage and/or asphyxiation. The latter, never with a snuff emphasis, but to intensify the peril. I realize that both of these themes are likely a turnoff to potential customers or to the producers and/or performers, so I don't expect to see them. But one can dream. :laugh:

More realistically, I would suggest a situation which emphasizes the trap and bondage. Play up the fact that Batgirl has been caught, doesn't like that, and now has to cope with the outcome. While the sex is fine, it's always sort of tacked-on with the SHIB fetish. The core is the superheroine and her adversary, the bondage or trap, and the fundamental conflict between the two foes being expressed in primal terms of strength and weakness. Give the performers a chance to do more fantastic acting in the roles, playing out this broad scenario, and I will be happy with the result.

Love what you're doing with this genre, CC. Keep up the wonderful work! :thumbup:
aerosmith
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Beaten unconscious, unmasked, costume stripped down to pantyhose tights, and carried unconscious in pantyhose OTS please!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

One thing I miss are detective gags. Stuffed mouth with full covered gag. And put her in a batgirl type peril trap. I liked O Girl in the climax trap so maybe if Batgirl climaxes 10 times a bomb will go off.

Another maybe Batgirl is trying to bring down Catwoman's white slavery ring and she ends up a slave. Of course slaves have to be trained before sale.

Also vignettes of bondage might be good. Don't have one giant bondage scene. Maybe Catwoman ambushes Batgirl, kos her then ties her up so she gets away and have that happen 2 or so times. Various KOs.
Darklord1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm delighted you are doing more video with Candle Box as Batgirl. I bought both parts of the previous video and thoroughly enjoyed it. Candle Box made a excellent Batgirl - I love that style of Batgirl costume, and you as Catwoman, Christina - what can I say - SMOKING HOT ! - WOW ! - more, more, more!

My favaroute part was the catfight - very well done - loved it. PLEASE do another one, a bit longer, and with a few more close-ups :tongue:

As for a peril, one of my favaroute O-Girl scenes was the buzz-saw peril. Perhaps if Batgirl manages to escape the buzz-saw, another catfight ensues and this time Catwoman ends up heading for the blade

Just a couple of thoughts.
Darklord1
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I also meant to say - I rather liked the thought of Batgirl going into action with her butt-plug in - very sexy!

As a variation to this, how about if she goes into action with a dildo in her - would probably make the knee strikes to the crotch even more devistating. What if Batgirl is getting the better of Catwoman in the fight until a blow to the crotch switches the vibrator in the dildo on, and she can't turn it off as the switch is broken, and she can't get it out as it is under her costume, so Batgirl ends up fighting for her life while she is coming repeatedly, which of course means she can't concentrate, and gets beaten badly.
Last edited by Darklord1 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
rudyjones2003
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I am also a big fan of the buzzsaw or pattern cutter....just like O-girl's Buzzsaw
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

this is probably way off the charts but i would like to see batgirl in a form of the ring of wax trap suspended 30 feet in the air being lowered slowly(what she has on at that point is up for imagination)down to an orgasmic bed with 4 or 5 henchman/women waiting to ravish her.
amy
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would love to see just an old simple type capture, bound to a chair,
in front of a video camera, set for the unmasking, Batgirl humbles herself by begging catwoman Not to expose her identity, she do anything
ANYTHING on a superheroine promise.
catwoman then moves the camera way to the side but secretly turn it on.
Unties batgirl
She make batgirl strip leaving her cowl on.
Catwoman notices batgirl has way to much pubic hair, she reaches into her bag of tricks for a shaver and tells batgirl to shave it all off
catwoman laugh as batgirl shave her womanhood,(catwoman could catch the hair and play with like a kitten) Now standing there like a hairless little girl, catwoman uses batgirl for her own pleasures, all awhile batgirl say i don't do things like that, catwoman say ok off come the cowl. batgirl gives in.
catwoman finally uses a strapon on batgirl, then after catwoman rolling batgirl over and enters batgirl from behide and batgirl is about to claimX, catwoman reaches up and yanks batgirls cowl off and points at the camera for the ultimate humilation of what batgirl would do and exposing her identity to all how watching.
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Hey Everybody,

The Bat Girl shoot is tomorrow!! Thanks for all the great ideas. We have something very special up or sleeves. I will tell you sadly however..it's not a huge sand trap. That would take lots of prep time. Time we did not have. I do want you to know that I took all of your comments into consideration. I'm hoping you will love what we have come up with.
Wish us luck!!
Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

ooo! Ooo! Instead of sand you could go to McDonalds and use the giant plastic ball thing in the play area. Yeah bet no one would mind that. :D
Christina Carter
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:ooo! Ooo! Instead of sand you could go to McDonalds and use the giant plastic ball thing in the play area. Yeah bet no one would mind that. :D
That might be the funniest thing I've ever had suggested to me...lol... I love it!!!

Here are some tame pics from the shoot...hot crazy ones to follow..

Thanks!!
Christina
Christina@ChristinaBound