Rock me like a hurricane!

Topics, links and pics that are interesting, weird, or irrelevant!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ok fans...as you know or may not know i live in baltimore, md and about to have our world rocked by Sandy(now even though i love girls named sandy rockin me) this is not looking good...there is a nuclear power plant in new jersey that may get hammered! If it.does bye bye!
So i guess its not a good idea for me to go and get myself tied up until this over....hoping it fizzles ouy but it looks like we need a real heroine to help us...pray to Hera that she doesnt destroy everything...including my wonderful military dad who is leading stuff in D.C.!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Batten down them hatches, kiddo, you're just gonna have to keep your fingers (and legs!) crossed until its all over.
Where's Storm when you need her?

Good luck to all that side of the pond!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

Holy hurricane, Bat Girl! Keep your head down and take care and I pray you and all the other millions of people in this scary villains path stay safe and well!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I survived! Power keeps cumming and going...so its going to be an interesting halloween...me and my sister are thinking about suiting up and biking it around town to see the damage....i hear the gangs want to do some looting so maybe me and her can go fight some crime for real in the south side....lol!! Gangs.....phew...who are they kidding!
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah that 40 year old mark 1 reactor isn't exactly confidence building. But the Japanese reactor only failed after both a super tsunami and an 8.9 earthquake. A hurricane isn't going to do it.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:Yeah that 40 year old mark 1 reactor isn't exactly confidence building. But the Japanese reactor only failed after both a super tsunami and an 8.9 earthquake. A hurricane isn't going to do it.

Impressivr...someone else who shares a love for all things Hitachi!! Not only do they make my favorite vibrating toy but also they heloed build the mark 1 boiling water reactor!
Yes i am a nerd..lol...would love to be a nuclear engineer like ma dad only he is like some military brainiac nuke guy lol....there is like 5 reactors aroumd here in big doo doo right now..oysters anyone? Lol oh well maybe i will grow a third arm or something
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

A third arm just means you can play with more bits of yourself at once....
:wink:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:A third arm just means you can play with more bits of yourself at once....
:wink:
Could also mean i could hold someone else down while at the same time work that extra hand in that extra special place!

My sister and i are actually dressing in cowtume tonight and going to a party...wish us luck in meeting some hotties!!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote:
Could also mean i could hold someone else down while at the same time work that extra hand in that extra special place!

My sister and i are actually dressing in cowtume tonight and going to a party...wish us luck in meeting some hotties!!
'Cowtume'? The mind boggles! Or is it what we would call over here a pantomime horse?
Hope you're not the arse end!

zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thank goodness (or badness) you're okay.
Happy haloween!
(If at all possible.)
Villain
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Batgirl1969, when you gonna post some picks of your bad self (in costume of course)?