custom doll

General discussions about superheroines!
kvntrp
Neophyte
Neophyte

does anyone know how i can made my our 11" batgirl and catwoman doll from the 1966 batman tv series
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

This is the 5th time you've asked this on 5 different threads - you made another thread with this EXACT SAME NAME 2 WEEKS AGO on Aug 17 its halfway down this page!
Why didn't you update that rather than start a new thread with the same question?
You asked it under 'Bat trap', 'Batgirl question' 'Batgirl doll' , 'custom doll' and now 'custom doll' AGAIN.

My guess is no, no one does! Ok you've asked about Catwoman but its the same principle just in a different colour Catsuit

If you just stick to one and periodically ask if anyone has any ideas thats fine , but two twin threads in two weeks- keep that up and and we'll have 52 by this time next year!
Please just stick to one!
(Sorry I've had a tough day and needed a rant) :D
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some people sell stuff like that on EBAY. Have you looked on EBAY?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I want a doll like this to....she will be my little voodoo doll that I do dirty stuff to!! LOL...NOW there is an idea....someone makes an exact duplicate of Batgirl...in the form of an 11" voodoo doll....the user can make the real batgirl do anything or be in any peril trap they like...instantly! LOVE IT!
nytallguy5
Neophyte
Neophyte

I make and Sell Custom Superheroine Barbie dolls [email protected] I have about a dozen left. I have a purple dressed Catwoman if you are interested. I also have a Julie Newmar Style Catwoman
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

nytallguy5 wrote:I make and Sell Custom Superheroine Barbie dolls [email protected] I have about a dozen left. I have a purple dressed Catwoman if you are interested. I also have a Julie Newmar Style Catwoman
I stand corrected, nytallguy5 is your man!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).