Superheroinecentral.com- Is it finally dead?

General discussions about superheroines!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

PREVIEW
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Imagineer
Overlord
Overlord

Some people suck at meeting deadlines, but they can compensate with a spark of genius and a furious burst of inspired hard work. You might forgive a guy for being habitually late if he really knocks your socks off. DanO seems to be one of those guys. In fact, his rolling-window subscription model may have been an attempt to help him overcome his limited self-discipline. If so, it worked for a long time. And when he slipped, at least he tried to compensate. At least he meant well. At least it was a good cause. At least it was better than nothing.

But it stopped working a long time ago. And it has become... nothing.

What's to blame? The economy? Changing market tastes? A slip of product focus? Better competition? Personal hardship? Maybe these things piled on, but I suspect the cause is simpler -- I think his youthful exuberance burned out and it became a regular job, and those mundane but critical regular-job skills elude him.

But that's just idle speculation. What matters is that the site sucks, it's sucked for a long time, and it's not getting any more of my money.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Is DanO making superheroine videos anymore? Looking at the free area, it seems the only 'new' material is the non-SH "Duggz" trash.

Are people still paying good money for SHC membership? $20-per-month seems very expensive for one or two updates of comic strips plus some non-SH breast fetish vids. :?
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It's a damn good thing Dano doesn't have a presence on the forum, or he would be ripped apart. Absolute worst service in the genre.
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

If MrX. were ever to wise up and leave him....I think DanO would be officially done. But, that probably will never happen. DanO GIVES MrX his web space...so he's not out a penny for that. And even though MrX. could probably start up a small site on his own and sell some of his stuff....from listening to him, I don't know for certain of course.....but he just *sounds* as though he never has any free time. Or it could be laziness. :lol:

Who knows...but if X ever left DanO....I think that would truly be the end.
darkwatcher
Neophyte
Neophyte

Sad to read about the decline of SHC, I haven't been a member for years but it used to be a quality site, as did sooperhero but I'm talking about at least 5-6 years ago now. I've been a member of most including the now defunct 7superheroines (which had a couple of great artists) and superheroines.com (some hot models but very iffy storylines). I'd say they pretty much all had a period of good times before going into decline (or totally up in smoke). Must be hard to keep the quality up year in year out and there's so much content for free now coupled with a widespread reluctance to pay for anything that I'm amazed any of them keep going.
SomeOne
Neophyte
Neophyte

for me who had joined SHC is only wanted Mr X 3d art comic and nightwing316
I don't care about anything else, some people have different fetish at their imagination about a heroine including her body shape
looks like I liked the part big boobs and a heroine get milked or something like that
and I dislike too sadistic/brutal or too much torture on a heroine after captured or lose

but I can't deny it that it sucks to await for the update, remember there are very little update on a month.
and for the solution for me, join and then quit wait until the story done and then join again
to see complete comic, not big deal for me

and looks like Mr X don't want stand alone, he still keep with DanO
3d art work comic only his side job maybe
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Quick note. DanO's last update was almost a month ago now, on 7/19/2012. Currently 86 weeks behind and still counting... :shock:
Ninja J.
Henchman
Henchman

He just added something for the members it looks like.

BEGIN RANT:

SHC has been a HUGE disappointment. It used to be the best site out there. Now that there is more competition they are getting blown out of the water. Why would anyone spend 20 dollars (I guess that's how much membership is now) a month for two clips when everyone else is selling whole videos for less? Dano's heart just doesn't seem to be into it anymore and it's a shame.

He needs to scrap the whole membership gig and have a clips4sale store. He can't seem to update "on time" so he ought to just get with the program and sell material whenever it's done like everyone else. He already has a "Superheroine merchandise section" but only sells his merch the same way someone sells junk at a yard sale. He just throws it out there but doesn't take into consideration that these archives don't have whole movies or comics in them. Why not sell whole vids or whole live action comics? Why not sell something that has been released in the last decade? At the very least update the damn section once in a while. He should have tons of material and it's just sitting on the shelf when he could actually be making money off it. I just want to grab him and say "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?!"
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I emailed them to ask about any chloro content, ots, any good KO content, and he said they didn't have any and weren't planning on making any....WTF?!?! They had amazing chloro's with Stinger, Ultra Girl, etc-- they need to get on the ball and make some more of that, I would join in a second again.
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:I emailed them to ask about any chloro content, ots, any good KO content, and he said they didn't have any and weren't planning on making any....WTF?!?! They had amazing chloro's with Stinger, Ultra Girl, etc-- they need to get on the ball and make some more of that, I would join in a second again.
I guess at this point, you're lucky to get ANY content, let alone specific things...
ranger87
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It doesn't even look like they are pretending to update anymore. No more promises of "next week". No more excuses. Just nothing. It's sad, for a site that used to be so great and was a pioneer in the genre. But, that status ended long ago for them...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This cracked me up: "It was bound to happen. When I inevitably am late with an update, do I keep working until it's done? Or do I fly off into the wilderness. Keep working! " (August 24th update)

Yes, DanO certainly keeps working. He is never late with an update by more than...oh, two to three months. Sorry to rehash an old topic, but his latest update news from August made me laugh. And of course, no September update yet. I have never run across a greater hypocrite.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On a side note dangerbabecentral.com which is my site has NEVER been late since it opened and I do the raunchiest super heroine 3d work.