Supergirl and the pink kryptonite

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

In Superman III when Richard Pryor layed that mutated Kryptonite on Superman someone should do a similar scenario except substitute Superman with Supergirl, and turn her not into Evil but a super SLUT.
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
littl3
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Pink k is my superhurls weakness... its a little subtle tho lol
razorblade_etches
Neophyte
Neophyte

superheroinebabes wrote:In Superman III when Richard Pryor layed that mutated Kryptonite on Superman someone should do a similar scenario except substitute Superman with Supergirl, and turn her not into Evil but a super SLUT.
someone did a variation of the scene you are talking about that can be found on DeviantArt.
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

razorblade_etches wrote:
superheroinebabes wrote:In Superman III when Richard Pryor layed that mutated Kryptonite on Superman someone should do a similar scenario except substitute Superman with Supergirl, and turn her not into Evil but a super SLUT.
someone did a variation of the scene you are talking about that can be found on DeviantArt.

Link, please?
razorblade_etches
Neophyte
Neophyte

flagonforge wrote:
razorblade_etches wrote:

Link, please?
http://blazeredflame.deviantart.com/gallery/33679192
razorblade_etches
Neophyte
Neophyte

my mistake, it's not a take on red kryptonite but a variation of the final fight at the end of Superman III.