Skyfire Screen caps (And teaser trailer)

General discussions about superheroines!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Hey guys,
Got done filming a few days ago and here are some screen caps. Post is going to take a while on this one but I will get it done as quick as I can.
The screen shots don't reveal much in way of the story so there are plenty of twists and turns still to be revealed. These are raw off the cameras and nothing has been color corrected yet minus that green screen test.

In other news Richard gave me the OK to work on 1984 (Uncut) which will feature deleted scenes, making of, and extended battles so keep an eye out for that this coming week.

Here is the first teaser

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited by Rye 11 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Looks great! That cozy rocks!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
killorson
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Man, I like that first image with the short pink skirt. Would love to see her in that for an extended period of time.
italy877
Sargeant
Sargeant

Love her costumeQ!!! She looks great in that leotard!!! The mask, her belt she is perfect!!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

She looks amazing in that suit and loving the last pic with all the villains standing around her, looks like she is in for a real beatdown at the end! :)
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys, it's going to be a really fun edit!
Last edited by Rye 11 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I love how the evil blonde has her in a tight hold, her arms pinned behind her back...so sexy!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I keep repeating LOOKS FANTASTIC every thread ... :shock: :lol:
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Looks great. A little bondage will top this off nicely.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

That looks fuckin awesome
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

looks fantastic!
Rye
Producer
Producer

Thanks guys!
I might have a real trailer done thursday......... Until then met me know if you have any questions.
demonsky212
Neophyte
Neophyte

You have truly outdone yourself here Rye I only wish there were more screen shots to look at in the mean time!
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Nylons in a Rye film? Awesome! Are there any ko's in this? Hope so! Would love to see her chloroformed in that outfit.
demonsky212
Neophyte
Neophyte

I'm intrigued to see the final scene or at least pictures with the nylons torn up and our gorgeous heroine beaten??!?
cub1569
Neophyte
Neophyte

can't wait for the second trailer to be shown....this looks like an awesome production.... (Skyfire)
demonsky212
Neophyte
Neophyte

Rye: I was wondering if since HM's forum discussion was shut down if we would be able to see anymore screencap previews? Please amd thank you if you can I know your working very diligently to finish editing Skyfire for us
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Rye wrote:Hey guys,
Got done filming a few days ago and here are some screen caps. Post is going to take a while on this one but I will get it done as quick as I can.
The screen shots don't reveal much in way of the story so there are plenty of twists and turns still to be revealed. These are raw off the cameras and nothing has been color corrected yet minus that green screen test.

In other news Richard gave me the OK to work on 1984 (Uncut) which will feature deleted scenes, making of, and extended battles so keep an eye out for that this coming week.

Here is the first teaser

[youtube][/youtube]

Look forward to the Skyfire release, I've all ready put the word out on my youtube channel of SuperiorGirl 1984 and Skyfire. By the way, will there be a trailer for the uncut version of Superiorgril 1984?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Any chloro content in this film?? Looks hot regardless....Just wondering
urquidi1234
Neophyte
Neophyte

Whats happen with this video im wating it, do you have more news of it? Rye
Rye
Producer
Producer

Sorry, been busy editing.

The web release for Skyfire will be tonight some time ;)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Tonight? Awesome news! Will the standard def version be available tonight as well?
Rye
Producer
Producer

Funny you should ask that... The only version tonight will be the HD version. My video card died shortly after the HD version was rendered... It was a good little card that will be sadly missed, but its a perfect opportunity to get a new hot rod Video card I have wanted since it came out a couple months ago.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

So is it gonna be awhile on the standard def version? Bummer.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Shouldn't be too long. Im ordering one from newegg and should have it next week.