My WW Custom

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Mods: I wasn't sure if this was the correct forum for this thread. Please move if necessary.

I recently had my first custom done through Kenna Valentina. Even though this was my first one, I thought it turned out great! It involves a black burglar using Wonder Woman's magic lasso to force her to have sex with him and allow him to impregnate her. I wanted certain elements like her costume, pantyhose and heels to stay on as well as a lot of interracial sex with a creampie finish. The female and male talent Kenna hired did not disappoint! :mrgreen:

In return for helping to find the black male talent, the scene is for sale on J C Simpson's store. If enough interest is shown in this type of scene, similar ones will hopefully be made. If anyone has any interest in this, here is the link to J C Simpson's store.

http://clips4sale.com/50165

Hope everyone will check it out. I'd sure love to see more like these!

BTW, my avatar is a screen capture from this custom.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Last edited by batgirl1969 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Thanks Batgirl1969! Any superheroine in pantyhose and heels getting it from a big black intruder is great in my book! WW just happened to be at the top of my list for this treatment. :D

Here are the preview pics from the store site above. Click on each one for a bigger picture.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Missa
Neophyte
Neophyte

Yikes! As a woman who also works for this company I am freaking out for her that you posted stills on a site. She may choose to leave clipsforsale, but these images are permanent. I hope you have permission (not likely).
GMan2
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Permission for what? He's the one that requested the custom....and purchased it. And his images that are posted are merely the images from the animated .gif image on the clips4sale site, so it's not really like anything that isn't displayed there is being redistributed here.

To me, I'd think drawing publicity for this model, the positive review that greenknight, and added "LOVE IT" from Batgirl....would be good things!

Wouldn't they????
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

GMan2 wrote:Permission for what? He's the one that requested the custom....and purchased it. And his images that are posted are merely the images from the animated .gif image on the clips4sale site, so it's not really like anything that isn't displayed there is being redistributed here.

To me, I'd think drawing publicity for this model, the positive review that greenknight, and added "LOVE IT" from Batgirl....would be good things!

Wouldn't they????
Thanks for this GMan2. I too was confused. :hmmm:

My intention was exactly as you indicated - to give a positive review of my first experience with a custom and maybe help the producer with a few sales. I figured if someone really had a problem with the pictures I posted (again, just copies of what are posted on the store site), they could simply contact the mods to have the post removed.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Who is the model anyways? she is very attractive
greenknight
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Who is the model anyways? she is very attractive
Her name is Leena Skye.
gracevonsheer
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

How about a big black superhero in spandex....?