Batgirl's Perils

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Here are some newly-created (and some of which you've probably came across before) fanmade videos of Batgirl Bat-Traps which have been edited into music clips, or into some slighty new stories.

Batgirl - Sexy Perils
A music clip of the sexy crimefighter in various perils.

[youtube][/youtube]

Batgirl captured by Cats Paws
The Pattern Cutter and Cat's Whiskers have been combined into one story flow, with the clip mostly about Batgirl in the clutches of the 'Cats Paws', aka Catwoman's henchmen.

[youtube][/youtube]

Batgirl vs The Bessarovian Cossacks
A short compilation clip of Batgirl getting tricked by Egghead, outnumbered by the group of Cossacks, and eventually being forced into the Saber Dance.

[youtube][/youtube]

Batgirl's Pattern Cutter Trap rewatch
An edited scene from the episode where Barbara and the officers were watching clips of the Dynamic Duo's perils but scenes of the Duo's perils have been swapped with Batgirl's Pattern Cutter trap.

[youtube][/youtube]

A Pattern Cutter trailer
An attempt on a suspense and thriller-themed trailer for the Patter Cutter death trap.

[youtube][/youtube]

Batgirl In Trouble
A short clip with a simple story flow, of Batgirl being too confident to go fight crime all by herself, but unfortunately gets captured and ends up in various kinds of trouble.

[youtube][/youtube]
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great post Biorider!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My god i wish i could have been her stunt double! Thanks biorider..love ya doll!
zepolmas
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

batgirl1969 wrote:My god i wish i could have been her stunt double! Thanks biorider..love ya doll!
Does that mean you want to get trapped and tied?
:-D
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

zepolmas wrote:
batgirl1969 wrote:My god i wish i could have been her stunt double! Thanks biorider..love ya doll!
Have you learnt nothing from her 600+ posts? :D

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
zepolmas wrote:
Have you learnt nothing from her 600+ posts? :D

Lol...hahaha...now boys! Of course thats what it means silly...especially if i am wrapped in that sexxxy skin tight purple costume and caught by some hot villains AND villainess! I prefer both...if ya cant tell! Lol

Smile!
Tina
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

batgirl1969 wrote:hahaha...now boys! Of course thats what it means silly...especially if i am wrapped in that sexxxy skin tight purple costume and caught by some hot villains AND villainess!
How about getting wrapped up in Cat's Whiskers twine, while being tied down to the Pattern Cutter buzzsaw? You'll get the best of both worlds! :-D

But before that, you shall go through the entire Bat-Trap process.
Just for you batgirl1969. lol.

No escape this time around. :wink:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

OH YES!!! I would WILLINGLY submit to those wonderfully fun looking traps...especially Catwoman's pattern cutter.....mmmm...she could make me her purrrfect pattern!! Yummy! Thanks guys...you make me blush!
Camvoy
Producer
Producer

Never teased the unmasking enough in that series, but hey it's all good.

There's always room for the Siamese Human Knot!

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

A very random mix-&-match video of Yvonne Craig combined with Batgirl's perils.

[youtube][/youtube]
countrichtofen
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Here's my first attempt at an "alternate" Batgirl peril:
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Found this tryptych.
I think she's fighting Invisible Girl in this one!
Happy St. Davids Day to my fellow countrymen and expats everywhere!

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Sorry Biorider this one isn't a peril, but didn't want to start a new thread for one pic.
, hope you dont mind me tagging it on to yours.
Perhaps she has a headache!

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

tallyho wrote:Sorry Biorider this one isn't a peril, but didn't want to start a new thread for one pic.
No worries, man. Its all cool. ;-)
ltrltr
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tallyho wrote:Sorry Biorider this one isn't a peril, but didn't want to start a new thread for one pic.
Perhaps she has a headache!

She looks amazing in that picture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Doesn't she just :D
I reckon she's thinkin about me!

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Damsel (in distress) Batgirl

[youtube][/youtube]
Superman246o1
Henchman
Henchman

[quote="Biorider"]Damsel (in distress) Batgirl

NICE!!!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

I'd LOVE to see Batgirl spanked like this by Batman!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl unmasked!

[youtube][/youtube]

Well technically it didn't happened back then, but here's a fanedit to make Batgirl going thru a peril of Unmasking. More description in the video's page.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love when the henchmen hold her down and wrap her in the cat whiskers.....now yoi know with as twisted as joker is and as kinky as catwoman is, them both together would have her unmasked and stripped of her costume for some further humiliation and torture....my God i love the 60's ...it really was free love!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Batgirl as a Sexy Spy.

[youtube][/youtube]

Yvonne's sexy tanning scene in her Spy movie has been edited into a Batgirl clip~! Hope you like the outcome. =P~
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

There's the Saber Dance peril in this Batgirl montage, with our superheroine dancing to the Bat-music which was used in the King Tut episode in Season 2.

[youtube][/youtube]
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

[youtube][/youtube]

Another edit job which combines the 60s Batgirl's scenes together with clips of the street gangs and other bad guys seen in the '97 Batman&Robin movie.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

PATTERN CUTTER cliffhanger:

[youtube][/youtube]
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

God i love that peril...Batgirl just looks incredible strapped like that...her body is breathtaking in that purple costume...so helpless.....imagine if they would have used a ballgag instead of the rag....whoa!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Again this isn't a peril pic (sorry Biorider) but in line with some of my earlier posts, a lovely pic of Yvonne, but I didn't want to start a new thread for it
And one I hadn't cone across before
And now back on thread topic, I found it here where there are other peril pics, like Cats Whiskers and the Siamese Knot
http://www.listal.com/yvonne-craig/pictures/

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supposedly wasn't it Bert Ward who stole the batgirl suit and hired a hooker to dress in it and they caught him and Yvonne Craig freaked out and demanded a restraining order?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

If it was, I don't blame him, and he's just shot up in my estimation.
:D

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It was either that or HE wore the batgirl suit.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Let's not speculate down that route....ughhhh! :D

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

tallyho wrote:Again this isn't a peril pic (sorry Biorider) but in line with some of my earlier posts, a lovely pic of Yvonne, but I didn't want to start a new thread for it
That's alright. Just post whatever Yvonne/Batgirl-related posts in here to save the hassle of starting a new one.

Recently created two new Batgirl peril videos.
Check them out below:

Catwoman (Julie) vs Batgirl:
[youtube][/youtube]

All of Batgirl's villains/enemies:
[youtube][/youtube]
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Superb edit job on the Catwoman one Biorider!

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Love the catwoman edit...Julie would surely dominate yvonne...imagine the scene of lucious catwoman tempting helpless tied batgirl....i am sure catwoman could make batgirl do anything she wanted her to...
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

[youtube][/youtube]

Trying a new video trick -- here's the Pattern Cutter Trap with loop and zoom-in effects.
Watch as Batgirl struggled endlessly and squirmed continuously in her bonds.

tallyho wrote:Superb edit job on the Catwoman one Biorider!
batgirl1969 wrote:Love the catwoman edit...Julie would surely dominate yvonne...
Thanks!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

You have some REALLY good video editing skills!
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots! go to https://www.deviantart.com/darkshadevillain for more!
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

After the Pattern Cutter, comes the Cat's Whiskers....

Here's the twine-trap done in the trademark cliffhanger style.

[youtube][/youtube]

superheroinebabes wrote:You have some REALLY good video editing skills!
Thank you.
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Ever consider making aBAtgirl vs Wonder Woman Lynda Carter clip?
If you were able to do a Julie Newmar vs Batgirl, just thinking out loud?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Another nice job, Mr B!

Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

superheroinebabes wrote:Ever consider making aBAtgirl vs Wonder Woman Lynda Carter clip?
I've always thought of making a classic clash between Wonder Woman (Lynda C) and Batgirl (Yvonne C); [sometimes wished even a Batgirl vs Supergirl (Helen Slater) mashup], but I have a couple of issues which always bugged me....

• First, is that I don't have any source of WW at hand, so its kinda hard to mix scenes (and also not too familiar with her episodes like I am with the Batgirl ones; so its like... I have no idea what WW scenes or dialogues to be used if I were to start mixing/mashing scenes up). I wished I was a bigger fan of WW right now. :lol:

• And secondly, I wonder if using WW Lynda Carter clips will cause copyright issues and put the youtube channel in jeopardy. I'm not too familiar with all these legal issues and stuffs; but if I'm not wrong, the WW Lynda Carter series/episodes have been produced/published into official DVDs (?).

tallyho wrote:Another nice job, Mr B!

Thank you. :-)
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Batgirl and her bike

superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Biorider wrote:
superheroinebabes wrote:Ever consider making aBAtgirl vs Wonder Woman Lynda Carter clip?
I've always thought of making a classic clash between Wonder Woman (Lynda C) and Batgirl (Yvonne C); [sometimes wished even a Batgirl vs Supergirl (Helen Slater) mashup], but I have a couple of issues which always bugged me....

• First, is that I don't have any source of WW at hand, so its kinda hard to mix scenes (and also not too familiar with her episodes like I am with the Batgirl ones; so its like... I have no idea what WW scenes or dialogues to be used if I were to start mixing/mashing scenes up). I wished I was a bigger fan of WW right now. :lol:

• And secondly, I wonder if using WW Lynda Carter clips will cause copyright issues and put the youtube channel in jeopardy. I'm not too familiar with all these legal issues and stuffs; but if I'm not wrong, the WW Lynda Carter series/episodes have been produced/published into official DVDs (?).

tallyho wrote:Another nice job, Mr B!

Thank you. :-)
I've got the Whole WW series I could give as well as the Supergirl Helen Slater film. But if the (c) is gonna get the YouTube on you, then what's the point? After being shutdown a few time,s I stopped posting on YouTube and gave up. I hear ya....
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

[youtube][/youtube]

superheroinebabes wrote:I hear ya....
:-)
Vivian Ireene Pierce
Producer
Producer

:lol: Awesome! love the video collection there. poor batgirl!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Can you splice some clips where batgirl battles EWDG?
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

Haven't been around in the forum for quite some time, but here are some new Batgirl videos for your viewing pleasure.

A look at both the Pattern Cutter and Cat's Whiskers Bat-Trap simultaneously.
[youtube][/youtube]

A closer and prolonged look at Batgirl trapped on Joker's Rocket, with cliffhanger music.
[youtube][/youtube]

A closer look at the Siamese Humat Knot trap, focusing on Batgirl's helpless expressions.
[youtube][/youtube]

A compilation of Batgirl caught in Gas Traps & Knockout Sprays.
[youtube][/youtube]

The Pattern Cutter trap turned into a short MV.
[youtube][/youtube]

A closer look at Batgirl's back, without her cape blocking.
[youtube][/youtube]

A closer look at Batgirl's desperate and sexy escape attempt from Shame's bonds.
[youtube][/youtube]

Batgirl being rescued from the Dungeon.
[youtube][/youtube]

A closer and detailed look at Batgirl being forced to do the Saber Dance.
[youtube][/youtube]

A non-peril clip, just a short clip of Batgirl's strut across the room.
[youtube][/youtube]

A closer look at Batgirl almost unmasked, right after the nasty fall.
[youtube][/youtube]
batmanxxx
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

love the siamese human knot,if you watch closely you can see batgirl licking her lips with her eyes rolling back in her head,very sexxy.
Biorider
Sargeant
Sargeant

A mashup between Catwoman's Pattern Cutter trap and Penguin's Furnace trap, and you'll get....

....Batgirl tied to a moving conveyor belt, heading into a flaming furnace!

[youtube][/youtube]
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Nicely done Mr. B.

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Syntaur has posted the same clip.
Good stuff Biorider, look forward to next clip. Great edit job.