where would a gurl go for photomanips?

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
littl3
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

i want some done... super sexy ones...
i tried costumes but they're expensive and kinda shitty... so this is my new try... i want photomanips of me done...

;)
Kitten
Elder Member
Elder Member

I believe there are several on Deviant art that takes commissions on things like photomanipulation, presuming you were willing to pay for the costumes you wont object to paying a comissions artist?
PoisonIvy
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I would love to do a couple photomanipulations of you! I have a crazy idea you might like though, why not post a few pictures you want to have manipulated here, and let me and anyone else who wants to do a manip for you? You could give us exactly what you want from each pic, or just some guidelines, or just let us go with our own imaginations! When we are done we could all post our finished products here for everyone to see! I just think it could be a fun idea, and you would def get you your pictures. However if your a private person, and want these just for your own personal enjoyment, please send the pics you want used and a description of your ideas or visions for each piece to my email [email protected] and ill be happy to do some for you. My work isnt the worlds best, but its not bad, and its free! Talk soon, toodles everyone! xoxoxoxo Ivy
"Just one little kiss? A kiss never hurt anyone..."

Poison Ivy
rklein
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I have been working with photoshop for over 15 years and have done all kinds of photo edits.

Let me know what you have in mind and I'll let you know what I can do for you. :D
www.flyingsuperheroes.com - please contact me for your editing, and visual and audio effects needs.

"Now, don't try to get away! I am more muscular, more cunning, faster, and larger than you are....and, I'm a genius!"
Centurion
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Speaking of photomanips, well sort of... has anyone seen the Kia Optima commercials where the guy is dreaming he's driving the car on a racecourse, and Victoria's Secret model Adriana Lima is waving the checkered flag? I mention it because she's an amazingly good idea what the Fuchsia Fox looks like, exept for the color of her costume of course. Uncanny, isn't it?