a story idea...

The Dark Side Of Superheroine Peril Discussion - 18 and older.
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I like to think that I have good ideas for stories sometimes,but I'm not good at organizing them into a story. So I thought I'd put sort of a plot and some ideas here...and if someone wants to they can make a story of out this. (I think it's more perverted than dark maybe :mrgreen: )

-Batgirl gets a tip that the Joker is planning something at a museum one night.however the trick is on her as soon after she sneaks in she's hit by a dart which puts her to sleep.

-she awakens in a place she's never seen before(without her utility belt!),a secret location of the Joker. she's on stage with a stripper pole.

-the Joker is sitting on a chair on the stage,he tells her his twisted plan. she's going to do a 10 minute striptease while he whacks off...she will take everything off but her cowl,and after the 10 minutes is up she will unmask herself!....and this whole perverted plot is being shown live on the internet!

-he tells her if she doesnt unmask at the end a friend of hers will pay!...all of the sudden a spotlight hits to the left of them not far from the stage. Supergirl is bound spread-eagle with kryptonite shackles on a big kryptonite ring. She's suspended above a large vat of liquid kryptonite and Harley Quinn stands beside it next to a lever. if Batgirl doesn't fufill what the Joker desires Harley will pull the lever! Pervs from all over are enjoying Batgirls dilemma on the live feed...what will Batgirl do? :twisted:

So if anyone wants to give a shot it would be awesome (I think anyway :mrgreen: ) If you want to change or add some things that you feel would make it better than feel free.
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Perhaps to really stack the odds against Batgirl Batman and Robin could be bound and suspended over lava or something like that as well. Belts removed of course! Seems like Joker and Harley have really covered all the bases this time! :twisted:
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Sounds hot! Surely the joker has to have some more plans for sexxxy little batgirl as well?
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Oh yes,of course! :mrgreen: If anyone has any other hot ideas for it you can put them in! Her striptease dilemma is the big finale.
mask hunter
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

to Add to Batgirl's predicament..... the hostage is not batman or robin but rather......Commissioner Gordon!!
EvilBilly
Sargeant
Sargeant

This sounds like a scenario that would be best served on the mainstream portion of the board...
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates... I drank what?"
superbabesrsluts
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

mask hunter wrote:to Add to Batgirl's predicament..... the hostage is not batman or robin but rather......Commissioner Gordon!!
Yeah! He could be with them too.

Well,it's true maybe my idea would be better suited for the mainstream forum...but I guess it all depends how the story is done.